SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:25 am

Dang these families don't seem to trust Matty

Makes me think of G's dad who said he wasn't buying what Matty was selling

Maybe it's more a vibe they get in person with him?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:26 am

Katiebelle wrote:Matty is too rehearsed.

IMO he showed no emotion when she said she can see herself falling in love with him.

Because he is just not into her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:26 am

I'm so upset, Flos htd was a big disapointment
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:26 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Sundy wrote:55 minutes with Flo and Tara and 35 for cocktail party and Laura and Elise

They really did drag out those HTD.. that..lets be honest here.. were terribly dull.

I know! I'm watching in bed as its late here in NZ and I could feel myself nodding off a couple of times.

Lucky with have Elise up next! cheerleader

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:26 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Sundy wrote:55 minutes with Flo and Tara and 35 for cocktail party and Laura and Elise

They really did drag out those HTD.. that..lets be honest here.. were terribly dull.

So the great under exposure of Elise continues.... I'm sure Laura's date will be a bit of a sh*t show, so she will get the lions share of the remaining time
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:27 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:I'm so upset, Flos htd was a big disappointment

What did you expect?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:28 am

I think the whole have kids now thing is just his Bach storyboard. I don't buy he's wanting them anytime soon and 6 years or so isn't soon imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 am

Flo is just fine. She barely knew this guy and spent maybe a total of 20 hrs with him
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 am

Katiebelle wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

I know! I'm watching in bed as its late here in NZ and I could feel myself nodding off a couple of times.

Lucky with have Elise up next! cheerleader

Frankly I don't expect her date to be much different. Snoozefest. Laura's might be a bit different since they need to stir up some doubt.

Elise...slow development. Yup. Not the one.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 am

My heart cannot take this
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 am

When he has his 'kids' chat with Laura she also said 'not now but in 5 years, yes', and he seemed fine with that.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 am

Elise!!!!!!

She makes me smile

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala