SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:54 am

Thanks Mommyof2 Smiley (can't tag on my iPad). Your point is one I didn't pick up so thanks for that! To me a strange comment made by Matty is when he is talking to Elise's Mum. He asks Marie how it wouid be if Elise moved to Sydney. This says to me Matty and Elise discussed this but of course it wasn't shown. And even more strange is Elise has moved to Sydney. Why would she want to if Matty rejected her?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bumbleguild Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:21 pm

@Storybook I don't think Elise is the type of person to turn down a great career opportunity just because someone couldn't see her worth imo.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 pm

I was referring to the fact Matty spoke about Elise moving to Sydney to her Mum. IIMO it was a strange topic to bring up as the timing of Elise's' new career move was just at the time the bachelor finishing filming. Yes maybe the job was too good an opportunity to pass up and Matty doesn't even come into the equation.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:46 pm

imo the lead has a list of questions for each girl who does not live near him. good show if parents are unhappy, good show if they are accepting

the purpose of hometown is either drama or loving/accepting

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:26 pm

I felt sorry for Matty when Florence told him to stop holding her hand on the HTD.  Also, Laura came across as witchy when she was looking for reassurance at the end of her HTD.  For me personally, those would have been red flags. Matty, take notes...that is just a taste of what life would be like with those women.  People are who they are.  They don't change their personality.  Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Quick question how many episodes left for finale and what days are they shown on.Thanks
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:09 pm

fabgirl wrote:Quick question how many episodes left for finale and what days are they shown on.Thanks

Final 3 dates are on Wednesday night, to bring it down to 2 girls, then Finale on Thursday night.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:37 pm

Emayem wrote:
fabgirl wrote:Quick question how many episodes left for finale and what days are they shown on.Thanks

Final 3 dates are on Wednesday night, to bring it down to 2 girls, then Finale on Thursday night.
thanks
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Mommyof2 I have to admit I had similar thought about Laura coming across as a witch at the end of their date! I have never met Laura so I can only comment as to how she comes across on my TV. She is mysterious and seductive (in this she reminds me of Olena from Richie's season). She is confident and self-assured, qualities men are drawn to. But to me it seems like she wants Matty as a prize. To me she doesn't come across as needing a man in the loving sense of the word. (and after all she has Buster!!). She flirts yet plays the 'I can't get hurt' card. To me there are red flags and if I were Matty I wouid run !!! But their goodbye on HTD's I can't help but wonder if he is having second thoughts???

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:05 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I felt sorry for Matty when Florence told him to stop holding her hand on the HTD.  Also, Laura came across as witchy when she was looking for reassurance at the end of her HTD.  For me personally, those would have been red flags.  Matty, take notes...that is just a taste of what life would be like with those women.  People are who they are.  They don't change their personality.  Jmho.

ITA. And even more interesting is both Laura and Flo have said they are similar to each other and that they would date each other because of how much they like themselves each other.

To me, Flo wasn't into Matty and too brash for him. Laura to me is just in it to win it and Matty is the prize. And because Laura thinks she is Matty's fav (her own words) I'd think she believes Matty should be only into her and no one else.

I may not be a huge fan of Matty but I honestly feel sorry for him if he picks Laura. I feel like nothing he will do will be good enough for her. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:13 pm

AAL I agree with your comments.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:27 pm

Yes! I thought her choice of words, "I want this" was very telling. She wants to win. She wants the attention. She want the paps to follow her. She wants the media rounds. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala