SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:08 am

Matty talking about how similar they are and that he feels no matter what Elise would "get" it and him
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am

I think Matty received training for this. I can't read him at all.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am

anyone has a live link to watch.. thanks to share with me..... Praying Praying Praying Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 78 3552228123 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 78 3552228123

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am

Oooh Elise drops the falling in love with you line. He looked pleased!!

Matty dont make me hate you tomorrow night!!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am

All this new music is doing my head in
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am

mercieme wrote:
AEF wrote:He said he can see coming home on a Tuesday night with her
What does this expression mean, thanks.

he was referring to them being in the same profession so they can talk about crap days at work and understand each other
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am

mercieme wrote:

It means he can see day to day life with her
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am

mercieme wrote:

No expression just that it's an everyday week night and he can share he had a bad day and she would get it because they do similar work

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:10 am

Elise telling Matty she can see a future with him and am that she is falling in love with him

Matty says knowing that Elise doesn't fall easily makes it more special and that when he thinks about what kind of partner he wants Elise is everything he can think of
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:11 am

Wait. Did they doctor Elise's line in the preview from "I am falling in love with you' to "I am in love with you?" We need to come back and compare that! I think they may have just cut the word "falling"

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:11 am

This is Matty spewing about all the reasons why they are a match. To me it is like he is admitting they are perfect on paper...including their professions...setting up that bit but....

He is really not giving much away. He just doesn't seem all that emotional...on either date. I wonder if he is like this in real life or just trying to keep it low for the show?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala