SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:32 pm

YESSSS!!!! I'm so happy!

partytime

:tinfoil
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:35 pm

nikikass wrote:
nikikass wrote:RS needs to take a pill.. He has it out for Arie.  

Man give him a break,   Arie dated some chickies, some longer than others.  Now he is the Bachelor.  Deal with it RS.

Man I will be the first to admit at the time I was a Jef fan, but I still like Arie,    

They were boys who got a lot of attention (and maybe did some not so Gentlemanly
things)  

Go Arie... I am routing for you..   Lets see if he finds that one to make him want to settle down.

Because obviously real life relationships did not.    giggling

I have my pom poms on Arie.  Don't disappoint.  Now go out and find the one.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:37 pm

I predict this season will be a total $hit show train wreck. Arie was just as much, if not more so, on that same Pedestal Peter sat on top of. His fall from grace will also be pretty epic. Arie is the definition of "there for the wrong reasons." Like I'm sorry, he's been begging for the Bachelor for years and years, like half a decade. Every single criticism thrown at Peter (only there for the Bach gig), actually applies to Arie x100.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:I predict this season will be a total $hit show train wreck. Arie was just as much, if not more so, on that same Pedestal Peter sat on top of. His fall from grace will also be pretty epic. Arie is the definition of "there for the wrong reasons." Like I'm sorry, he's been begging for the Bachelor for years and years, like half a decade. Every single criticism thrown at Peter (only there for the Bach gig), actually applies to Arie x100.

Maybe and imo, with the exception of Sean and Brad, the bachelors past and present might be there for the wrong reasons.,
On a personal note, I don't know jack about these people and only wish them the best. And on a purely selfish note wish for s damn good show. If they choose to be on the show, it's on them to put up and roll with the punches.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:50 pm

I was never a huge Arie fan. I was never anti-Arie. I am happy for him. There will be plenty of gossip and rumors. I won't assume anything I don't witness with my own eyes. I have no expectations for Arie. I hope he has a great time and if he finds love then I will be happy for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:52 pm

Idlemess wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I predict this season will be a total $hit show train wreck. Arie was just as much, if not more so, on that same Pedestal Peter sat on top of. His fall from grace will also be pretty epic. Arie is the definition of "there for the wrong reasons." Like I'm sorry, he's been begging for the Bachelor for years and years, like half a decade. Every single criticism thrown at Peter (only there for the Bach gig), actually applies to Arie x100.

Maybe and imo, with the exception of Sean and Brad, the bachelors past and present might be there for the wrong reasons.,
On a personal note, I don't know jack about these people and only wish them the best. And on a purely selfish note wish for s damn good show. If they choose to be on the show, it's on them to put up and roll with the punches.

The talk online now is they went through several guys as per producers, which all told then no. Arie obviously told them "yes." I guess that doesn't really matter, he's TB now.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:53 pm

I like Arie, but I don't fan him. Like I said earlier, I haven't followed him since his last round on the show. I don't think he was on put on any kind of pedestal after his stint. He had/has fans like any other F2 or F3 might have. That's about it. Some find him very sexy.
As far as a fall from grace, he had that his first go around already. TPTB already did and dun that to him. That certainly doesn't mean it can't happen again.
I, also, don't think he has been begging for this gig. If he's been hoping for anything it's been a more successful racing career. That's what I think he's really been dreaming of truthfully. This takes a far backseat to that.
I think this show has been reaching out to him as a possibility and just in case for seasons, as in just in case. I don't think TPTB ever want to be in a situation like they were for Brad 2.0 again. That is why they do have several others lined up, just in case. This was Arie's just in case. IMO.
I am totally happy with it.
A good just in case is better than a flat tire, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:54 pm

rosesrREd wrote:If you have 2 girls claiming he's a cheater, I don't think that can be simply overlooked, there has to be some truth to it.  It's been 5 years, and he's hot, so why can't he find love outside this show? My guess is he's a player and isn't looking to settle down.
With regard to why can't he find love outside this show? Well, that can be said about anybody (insert name here) who signs up for this show.
I don't really care why he signed up for it, I'm just glad none of these current crop of contestants (with the exception of a couple) will be the bach and will be yesterday's news and hopefully fade away. At least until BIP rolls around again. laugh out loud

Last edited by quietpal on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Maybe only Bachelors that come from Emily's season actually marry their F1? Who knows, crazier thing have nappened Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1f602 I'm sure RS will love buying that wedding gift

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:01 pm

YYteambigrach wrote:Thoughts? Arie seemed really genuine on the GMA interview but this seems a bit shady. But based on the interview alone he seems ok.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Screen10
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Screen11
link

FYI RS posted this but this woman deleted these posts and more or less said she was sorry and had posted these things impulsively. She said she wishes the best for him she has found someone new and everybody deserves to find love. She and Arie talked on the phone. He probably wanted to limit the damage...and who wouldn't if even a bit of this is true. JMO.

And I feel like I'm coming to the defense of someone described as a crazy woman who exaggerates. Just wanted people to know there was more than just these posts.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by karlea Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:11 pm

I remember the hashtag wars fondly!
karlea
karlea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:17 pm

Chris Bukowski
Chris Bukowski @chrisjbukowski
Antwort an @Millsy11374
Also, if I'm still single 6 years from now keep me in mind
5:50 nachm. · 7. Sep. 2017

I thought they retired his jersey Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1f602 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1f602 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez