SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:23 am

I'm not sure if this theory has been discussed...

Production "strongly encouraged" Arie to get engaged when he wasn't ready.

When he wasn't being watched 24/7 by handlers he contacted Lauren and they continued their relationship with out production knowing.

Arie was in contact with both women and by the season premier he had a stronger connection with Lauren.

He notified production and they made a plan to film the break up with Becca and the beginning of his "dating" relationship with Lauren.

That's why he told the press he fell in love with both women during his initial press tour to set up the switch

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:27 am

Lucas15 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:And Charlie did date both ladies for an extended time post show.

I heard two things about that season and how it ended. One was that Charlie really wanted to pick Sarah but she wasn't sold on him or the situation and wasn't ready to agree. So instead of picking her, he said he wanted more time and to date both of them before picking. By the time the ATFR rolled around Sarah was more willing and he picked her. The other thing I heard was that while in theory he was dating both Sarah and Krisily, he only ever saw Krisily one time so he really never did date her - only Sarah. At the ATFR Krisily pretty much knew he wasn't going to pick her because she had only seen him once.

Sarah recently did a podcast for RS and I listened to it (though I normally don't listen to his podcasts) because I was interested to see if Sarah would confirm anything that I had heard. She DID confirm that he only saw Krisily one time, but was silent on any possible reluctance on her part.

I remember that ending. It was very apparent at the ATFR that Krisily knew it wasn't her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:32 am

Sarah actually said on the podcast that Charlie had told her that he would be picking her during the season and she was shocked and pissed when she found out that he wanted to date both of them. He told her that he wasn't seeing Krisily, except for one time, but she didn't 100% believe him because he was unemployed and she knew he could be lying to her. She was pretty confident he would be picking her at AFR, but not 100%. She really seems to hate Charlie now, probably because he strung her along for so long and didn't marry her. 

Basically, every Bachelor pisses off his F1 off no matter how impressed we are with them.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:36 am

Personally, I think there is a little bit more to Sarah's feelings regarding Charlie than being strung along and not marrying her. A lot more. Just saying. 
Not going to pick sides here, but it always takes two.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:42 am

She was pretty open with everything. She clearly did have issues with his alcoholism, his being unemployed, etc., but it was pretty obvious she was crazy in love with him and just wanted to get married and have babies asap.*IMO* She ended up getting pregnant 4 months after going on the first date with her now-husband, so I just think that was her priority in life and she was willing to put up with Charlie's other qualities because of how in love she was and how badly she wanted that ring. I actually thought she came off really arrogant and unlikable in the pod, but she was very honest. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:07 am

I just saw the promo of the WTA at the end of Winter Games for the WTA.  Caroline is speaking to Arie.

I am sure the clip will be up later but as I caught it she said "I know what you did.  I don't know how you could do that."  The color just drained from Arie's face.  

Caroline is not having it and she is mad and I mean mad at Arie IMO. She has been giving interviews and shading him on how he talks and his mannerisms, not just what he did.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:30 am

littlereddress wrote:I just saw the promo of the WTA at the end of Winter Games for the WTA.  Caroline is speaking to Arie.

I am sure the clip will be up later but as I caught it she said "I know what you did.  I don't know how you could do that."  The color just drained from Arie's face.  

Caroline is not having it and she is mad and I mean mad at Arie IMO.  She has been giving interviews and shading him on how he talks and his mannerisms, not just what he did.  

Ashley I actually interviewed Arie about that and he said that he was prepared for that question and wasn't throw off and Chris Harrison shut her down immediately anyways. Someone who was at the live taping said the same thing, that Caroline was actually the one who came off crazy. It'll be interesting to see how they edit it, whether Caroline appears to be crazy or the one rightfully calling him out. Probably will give a clue about how the finale/AFR will be edited.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:34 am

Aria wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I just saw the promo of the WTA at the end of Winter Games for the WTA.  Caroline is speaking to Arie.

Caroline is not having it and she is mad and I mean mad at Arie IMO.  She has been giving interviews and shading him on how he talks and his mannerisms, not just what he did.  

Ashley I actually interviewed Arie about that and he said that he was prepared for that question and wasn't throw off and Chris Harrison shut her down immediately anyways. Someone who was at the live taping said the same thing, that Caroline was actually the one who came off crazy. It'll be interesting to see how they edit it, whether Caroline appears to be crazy or the one rightfully calling him out. Probably will give a clue about how the finale/AFR will be edited.

I don't know. I am wondering if they are lulling him into a false sense of security at the WTA and then will hit him with full guns blazing at the AFTR....totally blindsiding him. It just seems way too easy and he is way too comfortable. TPTB are just not that nice.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:38 am

Sprite wrote: TPTB are just not that nice.

I agree. Can you think of a final couple who wasn't put through the wringer at atfr? Seems like all the recent ones got some kind of curve ball thrown at their heads...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:40 am

Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:

I don't know. I am wondering if they are lulling him into a false sense of security at the WTA and then will hit him with full guns blazing at the AFTR....totally blindsiding him. It just seems way too easy and he is way too comfortable. TPTB are just not that nice.

That's definitely a good point! I'm still torn between whether we're missing a piece of the puzzle or if Arie is an actual idiot who thinks that TPTB will have his back and viewers will support him at the finale.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:45 am

Aria wrote:

Yes, I saw that interview with Arie.  I thought maybe the reason Chris shut her down was to not give away the ending.  But we will see how she comes across.  I will repeat though in every interview Caroline has been going hard at Arie so I assume she feels she is the mouthpiece for Becca who cannot speak right now IMO.  There are always 2 sides to every story which I want to hear from both Arie and Becca (Lauren as well) as to how this all went down.

After what happened with Luke on the WGA aftershow and the camera being on him when he thought it wasn't is something I will be watching for to see if they do that with Arie.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:53 am

I think Arie thinks TPTB will love him and Lauren as much as they love Emily. Starting with Des they got some real mileage out of making the lead uncomfortable at the AFTR. Des, JPG, Andi, Chris, Kaitlyn, Ben, JoJo, Nick, and Rachel, each of them had at least one thing done to make them uncomfortable and some were down right hostile and for no good reason, JoJo was a dream, she did nothing wrong and her AFTR they were awful to her and Jordan.

I don't think Arie is really prepared for what is coming. Perhaps Lauren is, she has a fairly level headed family that she is still living with, so maybe. Some will be overjoyed for their love story. But plenty are going to be pissed even if Becca seems fine, it is not a great time to be playing woman and treating them carelessly in America.

The bus is coming for Arie, IMO, and he is just too self-centered to realize. I am not sure if he has really watched this show since Sean's season, it just isn't the same show it was even then.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez