SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:31 pm

@justcallmegranny Good Post

IMHO Arie was not going to come out of that show without an engagement. They knew that, and they also knew they had to create the most dramatic season.

MF's tweet of not casting a bachelor who isn't serious about finding love is just one of the many indicators they will not have a JPG or Brad .1 season again. In this case I do think Lauren was always the one for him, however there was so much more to work with to make it dramatic, the ex is one of them. Foreshadowing with words like 'safe' and the repetitive afraid of choosing the wrong one, and Lauren and Arie both indicating they don't know how to explain what they are feeling.

Once Arie assured Lauren, she was all in, now she will go at F2. Just like all the other leads, Ben's ILY to both, and many more seasons where they sucker the remaining to profess their love only to let them go. Like I say for all leads, it's their job to lead the F2.

In this case IMHO as I've thought from the beginning, we have a planned twist.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:32 pm

Sprite wrote:
lstiff wrote:Is it possible that Becca breaks up with him?

I doubt it or we wouldn't be getting Caroline so outraged for her pal all over the place.

Or Bekah saying that she was disappointed in Arie and that she thinks that he can't stick to one woman/doesn't know what he wants. Or Sienne saying the twist didn't surprise her because she knew Arie would have troubling choosing.

I think it's possible that Arie feels like Becca wronged him in some way, since he talked about "wanting to get certain things off my chest" at the AFR, but I do think he did the dumping. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
justcallmegranny wrote:A few things of note from last night:  The ATM where Arie said Becca was the safe choice, that he was most confident in THAT relationship.  I don't remember his exact words, but I remember that clearly because of that being discussed here before.

RE:  Becca's ex.  He had no tears and gave up pretty easy for someone who had come so far and claimed she was the love of his life.  He didn't even attempt to touch her.  Not even a hug!  And I agree with others, she was not surprised at all that he was there and even said "I knew he was going to do this."  Now if I had broken up with a guy over a year ago and we were not in contact, I would not have an inkling he was going to suddenly show up a year later!

Ross (Becca's ex) said he had only recently found out that this show "ended with an engagement".  Now, would any of you consider that proof that TPTB now insist on an engagement at the end?  Or would you think that is what they told him to urge him to come to Peru before it was too late?
You bring up some good points, IMO. 
Personally, I think the ex is simply a jerk. []bThe fact she put up with him for as long as she did, even off and on 7 forking years,[/b] makes me scratch my head. That he didn't hug her etc is probably a good tell on his personality. As well as that overly snug fitting suit. I cringe.  
I took that whole thing as Becca had a feeling production would pull this stunt and knowing what freak this ex was he would probably continue with his own brand of push/pull and show up. Had it been me, cameras or no, I would have simply shut the door in his face. 
Fine'. DUN.
As far as the statement "ended with engagement": I absolutely believe this is what TPTB want and expect. I also believe this is what production told him. This guy appeared to be to much of a Jughead to come up with original thoughts/statements on his own.

Finally, an episode where all the pieces to the "why Arie picked Becca the publicist" came together IMO. With cameras rolling during her stroll back to her room, it's a wonder she didn't bump into the BF while he was being filmed IMO. Kudos to all involved for that careful coordination!

Not only did Becca tell us "I knew he was going to do this", she confirmed it by her total lack of surprise and composure in talking with Ross. She thoughtfully kept him outside of a cramped hotel room and moved him down the outer walkway to allow the cameras better filming access IMO. I laughed when Becca reminds the BF he lives like he's in a movie - and she willingly shared that kind of life with him for 7 forking years. no no

Thanks production for showing us conversations Becca and Arie had confirming her willingness to have another long distance relationship. Becca even confirmed she was the one that did all the traveling to meet the BF for three years. Yep, she checked all the boxes for Arie IMO. TPTB get the "per the contract" proposal with the Neil Lane diamond, with the F1's feet encased in the Loubs with the freebie earrings dangling from her ears and the twirl at the end IMO. Only it's not the end. no no

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:05 pm

I don't know why the blame for a failed relationship falls squarely on Becca's shoulders. Such double standards! In every relationship, there's always two people to blame, not one. Becca willing to do long distance just shows someone willing to do the effort. A woman who is willing to do that is confident because I never last more than a few months in a LD relationship. It may have been an unhealthy on/off relationship but it's 7 years, either she's dumb or someone who will put up with a lot.

It's no more manufactured when Jojo received flowers from her ex in a toxic relationship. She was acting so fake about some darn flowers. Same same.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:06 pm

Would it be possible that Lauren bows out before the end ? There could be some foreshadowing of something like that IMO with the song « how do I live without you «  during fantasy date and her fears shown during the date. This would explain the Becca F1 default pick (obligation to get engaged at the end of the season) and the « mind blowing « description of the last episode by CH ?
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:11 pm

Pirouette wrote:Would it be possible that Lauren bows out before the end ? There could be some foreshadowing of something like that IMO with the song « how do I live without you «  during fantasy date and her fears shown during the date. This would explain the Becca F1 default pick (obligation to get engaged at the end of the season) and the « mind blowing « description of the last episode by CH ?
Yes, I think so. There’s also a SC of Lauren giving an ITM in her FRC dress on set. I find that odd and wonder if it’s related to her bowing out?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:49 pm

New preview posted above shows Lauren in limo. On LCD, she says she can’t wait to spend her life with Arie while nodding no and he’s nodding yes.
She probably was blindsided as well. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:55 pm

I know she’s in a limo, but She could have been riding in the limo to the FRC, said hell no I won’t go and taken back to to the set for an ITM. Just trying to figure out the timeline of that ITM.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Any long time members remember the "flat Arie" cardboard cutout that made the rounds at many post-Emily season parties? giggling Turns out Arie really is flat Arie when it comes to personality and according to the WTA his a$$! cantstopl rofl cantstopl
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:01 pm

Oh, yes.  I loved flat Arie! I don’t think his personality is flat, but his behind sure is.  laugh out loud laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:19 pm

Arie's blog:

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-why-kendall-sent-home-kept-lauren-b-stressful-date/

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:30 pm

Okay I know I can't be the only who laughed at this part of his blog. laugh out loud

Then … there came the ex. As annoying as it was, we have to talk about my visit from Ross. When he came and knocked on my door, I really thought that he was hotel staff. Becca and I had talked about her ex before, but I never thought he’d fly halfway across the world to try and win her back. I was angry that he showed up, not for me, but for Becca. She didn’t deserve to have someone from her past continuing to bug her. I’ve heard of ghosting, but this felt like a haunting. I can see how he’d think he was making a big, romantic gesture, but come on dude. She moved on!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez