SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachfanNY Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
"He was the pick because we met with him, like we do every season, we met with several guys, and it's really about timing," he continued. "I mean, I could make a case for almost every guy we meet with, and some years it's right, some years it's not. Arie is somebody we actually talked to all the way back, you know, when he was the runner-up on Emily's season. And, you know, I don't think the right time was then. This year, we met with Arie, and he's really built a life for himself in Arizona. He still does the race car driving thing, but he's also built a very big business in real estate. He has a life now to share with somebody, and the timing seems right."
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/abc-exec-explains-why-arie-luy-65988.aspx

That's promising, thanks GA!

prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3552228123 I really hope there's a normal girl this season...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by samc Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:11 pm

@alwaystulips  just wanted to say that's an awesome avi!! :hearts love:
samc
samc

Female Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Personally, I think Arie is ready to find "the one." However, who knows if his HEA will actually be on the show. I assume he'll pick the one he feels the most for. Hopefully, it will work out for them long term. If not, I hope people don't say, "He was there for the wrong reasons."

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:47 pm

I think most guys who are in their mid-30s and have been dating for half their life, are ready to fall head over heels in love. Who wouldnt want that? And it has actually happened for some folks on this show. I hope that Arie will have alot of fun, learn a few things about himself and what he needs/wants, and meet some fun and good women. More than that - who knows?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:37 pm

prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 21984930_819206358252691_7782386349855735808_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZbbXYWjoUR/?taken-by=bachelor.ette.spoilers
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:03 am

prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 DKiI6ZlVAAAzPYA
Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Vroom!!! #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Just found out about Arie. I am so stoked that Arie is the bach. I haven't watched since his season because I was so heartbroken for him, and the missed opportunities to be the bach after that. This is going to be an awesome season. Can't believe it finally happened for him, and I hope he finds the girl of his dreams.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:00 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Arie is looking hot!  prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f60d  prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f525 I can't wait for his season  prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:46 pm

He is handsome to me. I cannot tell you how excited I am he is the lead. I had given up that he would be the bachelor and was totally unprepared for him to come out behind that curtain. Over the moon is understatement.

He just has this ease about him, understated and subtle but funny and approachable. I am glad he has his season and can't wait to see how he approaches being the lead and who his choices will be.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Absolutely love the photos where Arie is solo with the dog:

http://www.justjared.com/2017/09/28/arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date/

Have fun drooling!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:07 pm

I wasn't sure if Arie was serious about finding someone at first but am now hopeful that he is. I haven't followed him for quite a while and didn't know he was back in Arizona and doing real estate. I think it will be a fun season to watch no matter what happens and there's always the kissing. prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3045963862

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips