SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:17 am

@Maddy, thank you for posting these.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:20 pm

whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 DTMjbF1VoAAZWZF
Arie Luyendyk Jr. @ariejr
L•A•N•K•Y
pic: Craig Olson

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdxqR4UlybQ/?taken-by=ariejr

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED LINK TO SOURCE)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:42 pm

whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Episode2g-1024x1024
whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Episode2m-1-1024x694
**edited**
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/bachelor-recap-episode-2/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No mentioning of other contestants in a negative manner in a FAN Forum)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Have we figured out how far Krystal goes in this season?
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Now for some hot real estate talk.

http://abovemag.remax.com/re-max-fast-track-suits-bachelor-former-indy-driver-arie-luyendyk-jr/

I have always been intrigued by the fact that Arie has two very different careers. Turns out he uses the same skills in both.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:18 am

XQZME wrote:Have we figured out how far Krystal goes in this season?

Too far!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5315

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
XQZME wrote:Have we figured out how far Krystal goes in this season?

Too far!
Well I for one am interested in seeing how Arie's relationships with Krystal and Becca play out since at this point he seems to be interested.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:12 pm

rachelzoe
What a surreal experience to have been a part of this date between the always charming @ariejr and the sweetest Becca who looked stunning in each of my @shoprachelzoe dresses ❤️ Shop her looks now at the link in my bio! @bachelorabc #thebachelor
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdtdPYRg2wP/?taken-by=rachelzoe
caryfetman
Kudos to @rachelzoe last night in making Becca @bkoof look stunning in her lame dress @louboutinworld pumps & diamonds by @neillanejewelry @ariejr also looking very handsome in his black @theory__ suit. #thebachelor @bachelorabc
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdv2-q4FiQh/?taken-by=caryfetman
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:35 pm

BECCA K'S 1-ON-1
Becca K gets the coveted first 1-on-1 date. The more I see of Becca K the more I like her. She's proving relatable and kind of tongue-in-cheek about being there while still remaining sincere. The following commentary made me laugh...
whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Gif1
KRYSTAL'S 1-ON-1
In a shocking twist of Episode 2 events, Krystal gets a 1-on-1 as opposed to the tradition of there being two Group Dates. Arie takes her to Scottsdale to show her a slice of his current and past lives. I loved when, while watching his wonderfully embarrassing childhood home videos, Arie shut it down. Note where he looks, up and off to his right, as he says the following...
whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Gif3
Zero percent chance he's not looking at a producer when he says that. Yay, 4th wall!
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:08 pm

We get to know a bit more about Seinne and the girl's resume is impressive. This isn't lost on Arie...
whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Gif8
... but what I love is his ABILITY to say the above and make that comparison. This is serious humility that a lot of people might have a hard time admitting. I know some viewers (certainly a bunch of you in last week's comments section!) have their reservations about Arie, but you have to admire how he's not a victim to his ego.

Later, at the exact same fireplace where he kissed Seinne because this show continues to not be at all weird, Arie makes out with Bekah. I have to say, I am WOWED by how confident and self-assured this girl is. Something about the following exchange, especially with the impeccably timed "Wanna kiss?", has me in awe of her youth...
whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Gif9
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Did anyone cap Arie's alone time with Becca on the doggie group date? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:24 pm

i was hoping to see the preview for next week? i was wondering who was on the group date as it looks like there is 2 1on1s again and 1 large group date? is that the hot tub scap of arie and all the girls? it didn't look like becca k was on it then? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips