SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Emily, you're an idiot. Thought I'd bring that thought back from the dead from 2012 laugh out loud laugh out loud Just kidding!! I really hope Arie meets the one this season that makes him want to be a better man and leave the baddiness behind heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bhaka Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:30 pm

I'm late to the party, but better late than never. So excited to see that it's Arie! My interest has been declining in recent seasons, but this brings me back big time. Congrats ABC!
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:04 pm

Kontra and Cupcake create amazing videos ..Thanks for sharing ..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:40 pm

Judiful wrote:I was watching GMA and when Arie walked out, I flew off my couch screaming and blowing him kisses..I love that guy ..OMG those eyes ..the sound of his voice was music to my ears. I always wanted him in the lead..I just never thought it would happen after half a decade . I hope he has a wonderful season. I'm really excited for him.  And BTW,  It's great to connect with those of you who love him too. #TeamArie

Nice to see you. welcomeback

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Bhaka wrote:I'm late to the party, but better late than never. So excited to see that it's Arie! My interest has been declining in recent seasons, but this brings me back big time. Congrats ABC!
....... If you're late I am very late. Just thought to Google who the new bachelor is, expecting to be disappointed. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy, Hugesmile bestbud! TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1176891977, someone I can actually watch without wanting to TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2292733854 or switch off.
Good call abc, did not see that one coming. He was my fave from Emily's season, I love his voice. Even if he has some sort of rep (they all do) imo he is a romantic lead & funny too. I shall watch with interest. Hope they cast some good ones for him.
I remember he travelled to see Emily post show but ended up leaving a letter. He will definitely pour his heart into this.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:54 pm

Excellent article with info about Arie 

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-abc-exec-reveals-why-arie-luyendyk-jr-bachelor-and-what-happened-peter-kraus-86807?amp

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyisaDame Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:34 am

Hollafreakin'lujah TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1176891977

Haven't been this excited for a Bachelor season in forever  :fanningfan

Can't sleuth or contribute worth a darn but I sincerely appreciate all of the efforts of posters that do .. big Love.

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

Post by estahafa Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Of course I wish Arie will find true love this time. But I will be happy just watching yummy Arie for two hours times 10 weeks! I can't wait!

estahafa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:35 pm

@LadyisaDame @estahafa welcomeback

No worries about not sleuthing! We hope we all find our fun one way or another on our forum. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:01 pm

I hope this means the show will travel to the NETHERLANDS!!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:32 pm

ahhhhh Arie!! So happy!!!! :fanningfan
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by 59hawaii Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:36 pm

Wow, so many familiar names! It's like a big reunion here. I'm so glad I remembered my password. I hope a major spark happens for Arie!

59hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips