SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:18 pm

@AllAboutLove, ITA! I like that he doesn't just see women only as a potential partner. Sharleen had explained it really well in her blog. I think maybe it's the big brother in him but there is something so distinctly unique about his friendship with Ashley I, the twins or even Corinne on his season. He doesn't judge them and is great in the 'big brother giving advice' role. He makes me want to be less judgemental. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by notarose Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud Nick cracks me up. He's so funny and deadpan and his comments made me laugh and I really needed that. I also loved how he straight up replies to one of the comments asking if he will date Ashley and he says nope, we will never date, definitely not and his look to Ashley was hilarious like heck no/never and he said "let's make that perfectly clear" it's a nope laugh out loud I do like their friendship. It's like Ashley is Nick's younger sister and he's an older brother. It also reaffirms how Nick has always been someone who can be just friends with women - something his other close friend Sharleen has said countless times (I think Nick would be an awesome friend to have Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 16 4256136633 ). I was cracking up when Ashley asked Nick what does he take to the gym with him and he said "just a positive mental attitude and some water" laugh out loud I forget how funny Nick is and this reminded me of this. Wishing him all the best  :yes: beatingheart

This silly live ad has kickstarted my imagination giggling  I'm envisioning a series of "Just Friends" with Nick as host, a cyber gathering place where Nick pops in or vice versa and conversation is organic. Imagine just friends like Sharleen (and her hubby would be fun), Elan, Julie B, Kyle, Elijah, and anyone from WI. A few beers or a tumbler of scotch or glass of wine would be the perfect accompiment to talk, talk about anything and everything - random meandering. Cerebral level stuff and room for laughter.
Dreaming Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:56 pm

notarose wrote: I'm envisioning a series of "Just Friends" with Nick as host, a cyber gathering place where Nick pops in or vice versa and conversation is organic. Imagine just friends like Sharleen (and her hubby would be fun), Elan, Julie B, Kyle, Elijah, and anyone from WI. A few beers or a tumbler of scotch or glass of wine would be the perfect accompiment to talk, talk about anything and everything - random meandering. Cerebral level stuff and room for laughter.
Dreaming Hugesmile

But this is seriously a great idea. It would be entertaining to watch them throw ideas and opinions around, plus crack each other up. I'm in.

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:27 pm

coolangel wrote:@AllAboutLove, ITA! I like that he doesn't just see women only as a potential partner. Sharleen had explained it really well in her blog. I think maybe it's the big brother in him but there is something so distinctly unique about his friendship with Ashley I, the twins or even Corinne on his season. He doesn't judge them and is great in the 'big brother giving advice' role. He makes me want to be less judgemental. laugh out loud

All JMO
Yes that's exactly it @AllAboutLove ITA there is something unique about each one. I think Nick has a great ability to be playful & to be interested in details about people. And you are right he doesnt judge, he is always at pains to be fair & see all sides of a situation. A true Libran weighing up each side of the scales.
I love that he champions female friends and the way he spoke up about people being authentic & unfiltered. Also think that he defends people but not because it is the "chivalrous" male to female expectation but because he believes in them or in the principle of his statements. I am thinking here of how he defended the truth in Andi's book despite it being easier to have stayed silent. Also when he continually spoke on Corinne being assertive and spontaneous when she was being judged for her provocative actions during his season.
He definately has a great deal of integrity to echo what Elijah Wood said about him too.
Oh & for sure he is a big brother to many people, he is just so sweet when he does that. Reminded of this youtube vid from 2015.
How to get over a break up ~Alexa Losey

https://youtu.be/htU5s8zNC8A

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:18 am

coolangel wrote:@AllAboutLove, ITA! I like that he doesn't just see women only as a potential partner. Sharleen had explained it really well in her blog. I think maybe it's the big brother in him but there is something so distinctly unique about his friendship with Ashley I, the twins or even Corinne on his season. He doesn't judge them and is great in the 'big brother giving advice' role. He makes me want to be less judgemental. laugh out loud

All JMO
@coolangel so well said and ITA  hearthumbsup Nick definitely is unique in that way and how he sees women as equals and not just potential romantic interests only (which is super rare). It's really inspiring how Nick chooses to be so openminded and openhearted as a person imo especially with all the years of hate that he has received. It says a lot about his character beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:39 am

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud Nick cracks me up. He's so funny and deadpan and his comments made me laugh and I really needed that. I also loved how he straight up replies to one of the comments asking if he will date Ashley and he says nope, we will never date, definitely not and his look to Ashley was hilarious like heck no/never and he said "let's make that perfectly clear" it's a nope laugh out loud I do like their friendship. It's like Ashley is Nick's younger sister and he's an older brother. It also reaffirms how Nick has always been someone who can be just friends with women - something his other close friend Sharleen has said countless times (I think Nick would be an awesome friend to have Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 16 4256136633 ). I was cracking up when Ashley asked Nick what does he take to the gym with him and he said "just a positive mental attitude and some water" laugh out loud I forget how funny Nick is and this reminded me of this. Wishing him all the best  :yes: beatingheart

This silly live ad has kickstarted my imagination giggling  I'm envisioning a series of "Just Friends" with Nick as host, a cyber gathering place where Nick pops in or vice versa and conversation is organic. Imagine just friends like Sharleen (and her hubby would be fun), Elan, Julie B, Kyle, Elijah, and anyone from WI. A few beers or a tumbler of scotch or glass of wine would be the perfect accompiment to talk, talk about anything and everything - random meandering. Cerebral level stuff and room for laughter.
Dreaming Hugesmile

Such a great idea @notarose  thumbsup

I love it and Nick would be fantastic as a host in that capacity - especially love the "cerebral level stuff and room for laughter" too! I would definitely watch/listen for sure if Nick hosted a show like this  :yes:

If you're reading Nick (or anyone close to him) make this happen please Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 16 1176891977 Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:01 pm

@AllAboutLove This might sound odd but I've always enjoyed Nick's post-show interviews more than the actual season shows. I think that could be because the shows are in the control of editors while the best interviews (mostly podcast ones) are live therefore unfiltered or less subject to outside manipulation.  My personal perspective on who Nick might be is largely based on those type of interviews over the past years. The shows are more about how he responds to particular people and every season has a glut of big bold personalities (both male and female) while many of his family members and friends are much more reserved/methodical so I'd like to see or hear how he interacts with people who are no doubt fun but have calmer demeanours and have no motive other than conversation.
Nick's social circle is such a diverse mix of people so IMO he would have an endless pool of interesting people to draw from.
Dreaming Hugesmile of course but anyone can start a podcast or YouTube channel so...

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:44 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ6g96CgM47/?taken-by=themarkkunerth
Producer Mark Kunerth
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0475117/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 16 Image181

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ6jZVZB5Z2/
Actress Minnie Driver
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000378/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 16 Image182

Last edited by notarose on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:56 pm

I am so conflicted! I really want to see him falling in love and live happily ever after. I really thought Vanessa was the one but boy was I wrong! I want to see more of him but I don't want him to be on tv again! All I want is to see a happy Nick in forever love, but is that too much to ask?

Sorry about my rumbling....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Minnie Driver posted a pic of Nick!!! I am #Speechless! (pun intended).

I love Good Will Hunting and her role in that still to this day Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 16 4256136633

Seems like Nick is on the set of Speechless which Minnie stars in as Mark Kunerth is a Producer for the show

So much fun to see these pics posted by others in the industry. GO Nick Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 16 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Wow! Thanks NotaRose & AllAboutLove! That is soo cool to see Nick doing more roles! Speechless is one of my favorite shows, so I'm very happy to see Nick will be on it! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm

notarose wrote:@AllAboutLove This might sound odd but I've always enjoyed Nick's post-show interviews more than the actual season shows. I think that could be because the shows are in the control of editors while the best interviews (mostly podcast ones) are live therefore unfiltered or less subject to outside manipulation.  My personal perspective on who Nick might be is largely based on those type of interviews over the past years. The shows are more about how he responds to particular people and every season has a glut of big bold personalities (both male and female) while many of his family members and friends are much more reserved/methodical so I'd like to see or hear how he interacts with people who are no doubt fun but have calmer demeanours and have no motive other than conversation. 
Nick's social circle is such a diverse mix of people so IMO he would have an endless pool of interesting people to draw from.  
Dreaming Hugesmile  of course but anyone can start a podcast or YouTube channel so...
It's not odd at all since I think/feel the exact same  :yes:  I think you are spot on that it's Nick's responds to others/things that overall make me really admire him. I think it's says so much about his character and I keep repeating (since he first was known years ago) that Nick is someone who always tries to remain openminded and openhearted and meet people by trying to connect and understand. I too would love to see more of him interacting with people who have calmer demeanors. I think Sharleen is definitely one of those people whom and in a way I think that there's a balance there in those interactions that makes Nick really shine. IA about a podcast or YT channel or something - Nick definitely has a great diverse social group to draw from. I will dream with you bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora