SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by notarose Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Minnie Driver posted a pic of Nick!!! I am #Speechless! (pun intended).

I love Goodwill Hunting and her role in that still to this day Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 17 4256136633

Seems like Nick is on the set of Speechless which Minnie stars in as he Mark Kunerth is a Producer for the show

So much fun to see these pics posted by others in the industry. GO Nick Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 17 1176891977

Love it hearthumbsup
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speechless_(TV_series)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:09 pm

And again , we never see/hear Nick talking about his Hollywood connection

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:16 pm

@notarose I love it too!  hearthumbsup Speechless is such a great show and comedy, summarized on IMDb as
A family with a child with special-needs is good at dealing with the challenges it faces and excellent at creating new ones.

An article on it when it debuted last year:
"Speechless Is Breaking New Ground on Television" https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/09/speechless-review-abc/500444/

ETA: Based on Minnie Driver's comment on Mark's IG pic, I think Minnie took that pic of Nick with Mark  giggling yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:18 pm

sdmom wrote:And again , we never see/hear Nick talking about his Hollywood connection

And that's just another one of the things I love about Nick  :yes:  

It's not Nick who posts about them, but they post on their IG about Nick  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:@AllAboutLove This might sound odd but I've always enjoyed Nick's post-show interviews more than the actual season shows. I think that could be because the shows are in the control of editors while the best interviews (mostly podcast ones) are live therefore unfiltered or less subject to outside manipulation.  My personal perspective on who Nick might be is largely based on those type of interviews over the past years. The shows are more about how he responds to particular people and every season has a glut of big bold personalities (both male and female) while many of his family members and friends are much more reserved/methodical so I'd like to see or hear how he interacts with people who are no doubt fun but have calmer demeanours and have no motive other than conversation. 
Nick's social circle is such a diverse mix of people so IMO he would have an endless pool of interesting people to draw from.  
Dreaming Hugesmile  of course but anyone can start a podcast or YouTube channel so...
It's not odd at all since I think/feel the exact same  :yes:  I think you are spot on that it's Nick's responds to others/things that overall make me really admire him. I think it's says so much about his character and I keep repeating (since he first was known years ago) that Nick is someone who always tries to remain openminded and openhearted and meet people by trying to connect and understand. I too would love to see more of him interacting with people who have calmer demeanors. I think Sharleen is definitely one of those people whom and in a way I think that there's a balance there in those interactions that makes Nick really shine. IA about a podcast or YT channel or something - Nick definitely has a great diverse social group to draw from. I will dream with you bestbud!

To the bolded  :yes:  I think on Bach his dad picked up on that when he talked about bold personalities and asked Nick about that. It was just a single unintrusive question but IMO insightful on Chris' part. As a proud introvert myself, I have a few extroverted friends but usually I enjoy being with them because I get to relax and be a wallflower in group situations because they take up lots of space  rofl  However most of my circle are more reserved and we lift each other up together. Weirdly I am more extroverted when with any one of them. My experience may not apply to other or most introverts - I don't really know. I do know that my fellow introverts and I do feel we have more quality time because we focus in the same way. That's why your word "balance" has significant meaning to me  bestbud!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:37 pm

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:@AllAboutLove This might sound odd but I've always enjoyed Nick's post-show interviews more than the actual season shows. I think that could be because the shows are in the control of editors while the best interviews (mostly podcast ones) are live therefore unfiltered or less subject to outside manipulation.  My personal perspective on who Nick might be is largely based on those type of interviews over the past years. The shows are more about how he responds to particular people and every season has a glut of big bold personalities (both male and female) while many of his family members and friends are much more reserved/methodical so I'd like to see or hear how he interacts with people who are no doubt fun but have calmer demeanours and have no motive other than conversation. 
Nick's social circle is such a diverse mix of people so IMO he would have an endless pool of interesting people to draw from.  
Dreaming Hugesmile  of course but anyone can start a podcast or YouTube channel so...
It's not odd at all since I think/feel the exact same  :yes:  I think you are spot on that it's Nick's responds to others/things that overall make me really admire him. I think it's says so much about his character and I keep repeating (since he first was known years ago) that Nick is someone who always tries to remain openminded and openhearted and meet people by trying to connect and understand. I too would love to see more of him interacting with people who have calmer demeanors. I think Sharleen is definitely one of those people whom and in a way I think that there's a balance there in those interactions that makes Nick really shine. IA about a podcast or YT channel or something - Nick definitely has a great diverse social group to draw from. I will dream with you bestbud!

To the bolded  :yes:  I think on Bach his dad picked up on that when he talked about bold personalities and asked Nick about that. It was just a single unintrusive question but IMO insightful on Chris' part. As a proud introvert myself, I have a few extroverted friends but usually I enjoy being with them because I get to relax and be a wallflower in group situations because they take up lots of space  rofl  However most of my circle are more reserved and we lift each other up together. Weirdly I am more extroverted when with any one of them. My experience may not apply to other or most introverts - I don't really know. I do know that my fellow introverts and I do feel we have more quality time because we focus in the same way. That's why your word "balance" has significant meaning to me  bestbud!

I had to quote your post @notarose because it is so beautifully said  heartbeat heartbeat I totally agree with everything you wrote - especially "balance" - and just get it completely, see it the same way and have had the same experiences. Kindred spirits bestbud! 

You have touched on why I "get" Nick as well and understand his "journey" and am just happy to get glimpses of it Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 17 4256136633 I have no expectations of what Nick should or shouldn't be doing with his life but rather am just thrilled that he is living it as he sees fit to do and that he continues to always be eternally optimistic and authentically himself while he creates new chapters in his life's journey and goes/grows through things  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:54 pm

@AllAboutLove
bestbud!
I also have never had expectation but that's how I approach everyone. In the reverse, "expectation" is a deal breaker for me in any kind of relationship (except self-expectation)  because it means one person is setting markers that they then judge to be satisfactorily met or not. I respect that idea but it's not for me.  I don't want to sit with them and they don't invite me back anyway so everyone gets what they need #win-win cantstopl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:35 pm

ITA @notarose  bestbud!

As the saying goes "Reality - Expectations = Happiness" ... so if one's expectations in life are greater than the reality, one may be unhappy but if one's expectations in life are less than reality then happiness can be felt/achieved. 

In a way, I think Nick's perspective on life is why he can be "happy" (see also: content/optimistic/self-aware) even when things in life don't seem to end as one may hope or others want it to for him and that's because I think Nick may "hope" for the best but he doesn't expect it (I am the same way). 

This view of "hope for the best but don't expect it" may seem pessimistic to some but to me I think it is healthy and realistic. It's also why I think Nick has always said, in regards to the show and life general, that "there are no guarantees". 

So to me Nick has hope but he doesn't have specific expectations that define his reality - meaning he can bend with life and not break because he is bendable/not rigid.

I think Nick's perspective (and having perspective as he has said recently in the AF podcast) is a very "balanced" (that word again) way to go through life. 

It's why I think Nick is an eternal optimist and can bounce back no matter what life throws his way/what he goes through because Nick's not focused on whether his glass is half-full or half-empty...he's just thankful to have a glass beatingheart

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:54 pm

"not focused on whether his glass is half-full or half-empty...he's just thankful to have a glass" @AllAboutLove
rock PINKHEART

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:34 pm

Red Cross fundraiser winners (SC from insta story)
https://www.instagram.com/jen_rahbar/
Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 17 Image183

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:50 pm

https://instagram.com/johnrossbowie posted the same photo that Minnie did on his instagram, https://instagram.com/p/BZ7NLwXn9iG John mentioned that he & Nick were shooting on Stage 21! Smiley

Notarose, love that group pic, thanks for finding it, any video? Thanks! bestbud!
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:49 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:https://instagram.com/johnrossbowie posted the same photo that Minnie did on his instagram, https://instagram.com/p/BZ7NLwXn9iG John mentioned that he & Nick were shooting on Stage 21! Smiley

Notarose, love that group pic, thanks for finding it, any video? Thanks! bestbud!

For some reason, that picture reminds me of Nick from Andi's season. He was wide eyed, like I can't believe I am so lucky to be here! I though he was kind of dorky at the first night but boy did I love myself some nerd! Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 17 2498057887

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora