SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:22 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Here's a twitter video from someone in the crowd at the group date.  

Source:  Twitter, Julie Brown

Nice job! yes

Holy cow he looks fantastic! and that kiss on stage!!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:22 pm

@Aria  I agree, I'm a little disappointed with Alex, my fav from last season.

And here's another short video from Julie Brown's twitter showing Arie and Chris.

Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:26 pm

@ishkabaha awesome job grabbing these.

Alex and Dean are being ridiculous. I can't stand rude behaviour. It's totally uncalled for IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:28 pm

15 minutes for the others. JMO They will melt into oblivion soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:32 pm

And two more from Julie Brown.  Her comment says that there are 'only 6', I'm guessing that's the number of girls.  We get a better look at the blond Arie was kissing on stage.
Source

Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Peter needs to let Alex & Dean know that he pulled the plug at the last minute and didn't want to be the Bachelor. This behavior is so uncalled for and so childish. "they came for Peter" Yeah they might have, but Peter is a coward to me.JMO
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:10 pm

@realitysteve
(SPOILERS): 6 girls on the date. 4 I’ve given u (Jenna, Becca, Chelsea, & Caroline). Other two haven’t released yet. First initials B & A

LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 87b72b10 LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 86669110 LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Peter doesn't need to let them know anything. He's getting them to do his dirty work for him so he can keep his 'golden boy' image no no His cult fans are already proclaiming that he has no idea what Dean and Alex are doing! What a load of BS, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:21 pm

ishkabaha wrote:In his latest IG story, Alex is wearing a Peter Kraus Fitness t-shirt and pans over to the girls and someone (I'm not sure if it's him) says, 'they came for you Peter'.

There goes my unicorn. Should have known, Alex was too good to be true. :tissuebox  'They came for Peter' is Dean though but I am still disappointed in Alex. At this point, I should just give up on picking any favs.  hissyfit

Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Peter doesn't need to let them know anything. He's getting them to do his dirty work for him so he can keep his 'golden boy' image no no His cult fans are already proclaiming that he has no idea what Dean and Alex are doing! What a load of BS, IMO.

I have a bridge I would like to sell to these fans if they really believe that. I mean, he liked the IG picture! How could he not know?!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:36 pm

LOL We have a don't ask, don't tell policy around here. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:38 pm

If the girls "came for Peter" but stayed for Arie then they can't have been all that committed to Peter in the first place. Peter's groupies need to shut it. Your boy tried to play hardball and lost. Get over yourselves.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376