SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:51 pm

OTOH If they came for Peter and left, good.

@ishkabaha You're on fire! Thanks!  LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1f525  LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1f525  LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1f525

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:58 pm

EH. Let's get real. They came for shilling and hair gummies. JMO.
Great job sleuthing @ishkabaha.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:02 am

Thanks so much for these videos.

Arie looks handsome and I love that he is still stealing kisses.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:02 am

This seemed like another fun date, to play with dogs.   Arie's Amazing Acrodogs.

I may have been looking too much at all the photos and videos, but I'm seeing 7 different women.  I'm trying to find a way to identify/describe each one.  In the last set of videos I copied, the first one has 5 women on stage.  In the second video, there are two that I didn't see in video one - the tall brunette with the black shorts and silver short jacket at the front followed by the blond in the red dress with feathers/ruffle bottom.  But, there is a brunette in the first video, the same one shown in other photos/videos on stage with Arie, that I don't see in the second video.  I'm going to stop trying to figure it out for now, my eyes are just too tired and they're all starting to look alike.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:06 am

Eagle Eye wrote:If the girls "came for Peter" but stayed for Arie then they can't have been all that committed to Peter in the first place. Peter's groupies need to shut it. Your boy tried to play hardball and lost. Get over yourselves.

I agree. If Peter is the only man who will do it for you and that's your reason for being there, you would take a page out of Peter's book himself, "stay true to your values" and take your pretty little self out.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:07 am

@ishkabaha great to know that there may be more than six!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:11 am

Do you get the feeling that Alex and Dean did this tonight as a way to keep Peter front and center with the adoring public. Make the date and event about Peter and not Arie, reminding everyone who the bachelor should have been.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:13 am

JustJared has just posted an article with 35 photos!

Source: JustJared.com

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:18 am

littlereddress wrote:Do you get the feeling that Alex and Dean did this tonight as a way to keep Peter front and center with the adoring public.   Make the date and event about Peter and not Arie, reminding everyone who the bachelor should have been.  

IMO their actions just show their true self. Rude jealous and azz kissing their self centred friend IMHO.

This is the bachelor and this is who deserves it way more than MePeter ever did IMHO.

LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date-14

ishkabaha wrote:JustJared has just posted an article with 35 photos!

JustJared you're my new favourite tabloid and I hardly every read it! Nice catch @ishkabaha. I'll bring some pics over tomorrow sometime unless someone else can bring them over. I know I won't be able to until much later in the day.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:30 am

Good Googa Mooga...he is one pretty thing in a tux. Dayum. If they came for Peter, they surely didn't remember that today!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:36 am

Really, he is James Bond with a dog. LOL
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:40 am

ishkabaha wrote:JustJared has just posted an article with 35 photos!

@ishkabaha, Great sleuthing! yes

Here are a few pics from JustJared:

LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date-32
LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date-35
LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date-02
LADaily - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date-20

Source: http://www.justjared.com/2017/09/28/arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date/
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376