SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:30 pm

I hear you, but frankly, the clothes just don't matter to me.  

For me, the heart throb I see in Arie is in his personality, humor, sincerity.  That's what I saw on Emily's season and I hope is captured this time too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KK4 Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:30 pm

As far as I am concerned, Arie can wear anything and look mighty fine. giggling
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:43 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I hear you, but frankly, the clothes just don't matter to me.  

For me, the heart throb I see in Arie is in his personality, humor, sincerity.  That's what I saw on Emily's season and I hope is captured this time too.

I hear you too but for me and for lots of other people there's no such thing as a badly dressed heart throb so, the show needs to cover that base like they have for the time that I've been watching which admittedly is only the past several years. To me, he's looking like a throwaway on this date and the one with Sienne, same thing. I'm not looking for metrosexual just, let's see if we can look like we care. He's got beautiful girls, he's a handsome guy, he's in Paris. IMO, he can look like he's making an effort. Hopefully, the edit will pick it up and fix it. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:58 pm

It is my opinion if people who are not familiar with him watch the show, they will end up seeing that he is thoughtful, funny, sincere, and very romantic. I like that he dresses so casually, makes him seem humble to me. I have met him at races, and he is extremely real. And, as I said before, romantic when he is interested.

It is true, tho, that not everyone is drawn to the same type of Bachelor. I have not enjoyed all of them.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Every Bachelor should at least be well dressed. Chris Soules was better dressed and he's a farmer from the nowhere. Arie is in one of the fashion capitals of the world, dressed like a clueless peasant, IMO. He needs to look Good for every date. What is going on??

Chgohighlife, I am actually thinking you are never going to like Arie's clothes!

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:06 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I hear you, but frankly, the clothes just don't matter to me.  

@alwaystulips, I am with you! After the last couple of seasons, I have realized that even the most good-looking, well-dressed people - men and women alike can't get me to enjoy the show if they have a crappy personality. I hope there are a few fun, interesting women in the mix and that TPTB don't edit out Arie's personality the way they do with most (if not all) of their male leads. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3552228123

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:09 pm

KK4 wrote:As far as I am concerned, Arie can wear anything and look mighty fine. giggling

:yes:

To tell you the truth, I can't tell you how the previous bachelors were dressed. I do remember that Nick looked sharp in his suits at the cocktail parties, but on the dates... no idea how he dressed!

IMO, he looks fine. He looks like he dressed how he normally dresses. I would rather see the bachelor stay true to himself than try to be something he is not by dressing differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:26 pm

IDK doesn't Cary dress the leads? The only guy recently I can recall dressing horribly is Dean. He reminded me of PeeWee.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:28 pm

kjmluvstv wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Every Bachelor should at least be well dressed. Chris Soules was better dressed and he's a farmer from the nowhere. Arie is in one of the fashion capitals of the world, dressed like a clueless peasant, IMO. He needs to look Good for every date. What is going on??

Chgohighlife, I am actually thinking you are never going to like Arie's clothes!

So true but, I really, really want to like Arie and I want to see him find love and develop a huge following soooooooo, I'm going to drop Fetman a note asking him to please wake up and drive (though I know this can't be his doing), remind myself that Arie is not going to show up at my door looking like an overgrown frat boy, find something else about him to likealot and cheer him on!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:33 pm

I don't think Arie needs or cares about following. He has that already with many of us who watched him previously. And to be honest, he could show up at my door in a Walmart bathrobe.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK don't Cary dress the leads? The only guy recently I can recall dressing horribly is Dean. He reminded me of PeeWee. 

Hey Kashathediva hi,
Dean actually was smart enough to borrow clothes from the other guys when he was on the show so it was until he got back from BIP that he showed the world that he has the same fashion choices as a 55 year old grandma. 

Cary does dress the leads so, he must be being over-ridden by Arie's personal (lack of) taste.  Usually you will see that a time or two but hopefully not an entire season.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:44 pm

@Chgohighlife  uhh. I don't know how to say this...there are quite a few members who would love to see 55 again and who are also grammas. Just saying.
IMO I dress nicely. I don't dress like Peewee.  Just saying.  cantstopl  It works for me.  I'm sure you are ok with it. Smiley

ETA I was walking with a "younger" friend this morning who is about to turn 50 in a few months. I mentioned that people in their 20/30's regard anyone over 45 as "elderly" she looked at me like I was crazy. I told her to expect her AARP card real soon in the mail. rotfl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376