SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:31 pm

I wonder if one of the girls will not find him attractive at first and then she goes on a date and he kisses her and everything changes from that moment. awwww

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:33 pm

albean99 wrote:I remember way back to the sleuthing when Emily's season was filming and there were pics of Arie in a blue hoodie (wasn't he called blue hoodie guy then?) and I didn't think all that much of him. It wasn't until I saw him in action (especially those wall kisses) that I saw the attraction. I think his clothes are going to be a mix of things but that's not a big deal to me. I'm more interested in seeing who he likes and how he is with them. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 4256136633

Yes, Arie was definitely blue hoodie guy!  I remember it well, because we were sleuthing this photo on the Episode 4 GD in Bermuda for a guy who offered his hoodie on the boat to Emily.  That was a significant clue.  I was hooked on Arie and this forum from that moment.  Thanks for the memories @albean99

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 2012-06-05-127928_8059_pre
Photo credit: ABC

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 F594b88946170b4a45521dab98233f89
Photo credit: ABC
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:48 pm

@Kashathediva, @GuardianAngel, you both just made my point. Arie is that guy any girl he is attracted to would feel comfortable with. You don't doubt that he is into you because he does not spend all his time preening like a peacock for other peahens. You both described my life on the weekends, but my point is you could totally picture Arie like that, with the person he loves because he projects that image. Arie grows on you but if they compiled the hundred most handsome men, Arie would probably not make the list and he does not effing care. @littlereddress, I am with you. When I saw Arie on the first episode during Emily's season, I said "meh" then I liked Sean. The second episode he spent some time with Emily and I still said meh, I liked Sean. Their first 1:1 was when I sat up and took real notice of him. He was so mature, aware of himself, made her feel so comfortable and secure. When she was messing with him before she gave him the date rose, I felt his disappointment through my tv screen. From that point on I was cheering for him. You describe exactly how I felt every time he kissed Emily. My heart broke for him when she dumped him. I am #teamAriejr all the way. Handsome or not he is Arie the kissing bandit and I am on board again, this time from the beginning  laugh out loud  AJMHO
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:21 pm

I'm a salt and pepper girl to the core. Love that on a man. When I saw Arie in that white tux with his steel grey eyes, it just doesn't get any more handsome than that! IMO His personality hooks you. Even if he was butt ugly, I'd be hard pressed not to like the guy.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:08 am

Kashathediva wrote:As I sit in my flannel nightgown and scrunchy warm socks, scrubbed face with no make-up with an easy 10 lbs or more to lose typing this, I have to wonder what regular is and what yard stick each of us use.
My DH no longer has a 6 pack. Probably not even a pack unless it's borrowed from Santa. He is in sweats watching the game. They aren't even colored coordinated and may have a hole or two. I hope not.
Of course, we aren't on tv Monday nights. No one comes into our house and dresses us, does our hair or make up or exercises us. I hope that never happens. That would be Sunnyvale. I consider us "regular" in appearance. That's pretty much my personal yardstick. I can't speak for anyone else.  I know we could go out in public and not scare anyone or get stared at. When we dress up to go out, we clean up nicely as I've heard.
TV people--they are the gorgeous people out there. There are gorgeous and then there are different degrees of gorgeous. BUT imo let's face it, Arie isn't looking for me. I doubt many of the cast on this show would be. They are usually looking for the other gorgeous tv people. JMOAA.
LOL, you had me in stitches reading this as I found myself saying yep through every point you made regarding flannel nightgown and hubs with santa's six pack- of dough that is - and others not dressing us.....great points made. One thing IMO that these people forget about(as do a long of young people - me included in my day), is that when one gets older, the skin sags, the smile gets droopier as does the eyes, the pounds seem a lot harder to get off than they use to, and the bags under the eyes don't go away, and the hot sex, well that usually doesn't last.....one thing that don't go away though is true love and one that if you work on, nurture, etc can and should last. When you get older though(definately counting myself in this department), you want your best friend more than ever - corny as that sounds.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:59 am

@Aunties_Love It's not corny. I think to bring things full circle, that may be why those that do wear rose colored glasses watch the show. The best outcome is that final couple 40 or 50 yrs down the road is happy and together comforting each other through the best and worst life has to offer. JMO Nothing wrong with that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Aunties_Love It's not corny. I think to bring things full circle, that may be why those that do wear rose colored glasses watch the show. The best outcome is that final couple 40 or 50 yrs down the road is happy and together comforting each other through the best and worst life has to offer.  JMO  Nothing wrong with that.

I agree 40-50 years together is the best real life outcome but, it has nothing to do with The Bachelor, IMO. This show is not that ambitious or, that presumptuous. If the couples don't break up in months (the norm) we will never know how long they stay together and I for one, don't care. IMO, it's not real life, it's a fairy tale and ordinary, everyday men do not star in fairy tales because 20 or, 30 women are not putting their lives on hold to compete for them and that's what TB is selling. That's the story. IMO, people tune in for something and someone(s) beyond the ordinary IMO and if they don't get it - it will get ugly. FAST.

Sooo, I'm going to tune in every week like clockwork because I've only seen Arie once - on GMA when he was introduced and I think he's cute in an offbeat kinda way. I think he's very appealing and sexy is a good possibility, too BUT...if the gym is not his friend, I'm going to need him to keep his shirt on, since he IMO, can't dance, he should ride his motorcycle or, play ukelele or whatever it is he CAN do because I really need him to look and feel like the prize those women should be competing for - not some nondescript, generic everyman. Don't worry I'm not getting :soapbox again about the fact that he looks like a fashion disaster in every leaked picture. IMO, he could still look like a million on his evening dates and he might even decide to listen to Cary for HTDs and other events Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 3552228123 . It could be miracle season. I want him to be grown and sexy with amazing X factor slathered all over him and find love with one of those beautiful girls, finish the fairy tale with an astoundingly beautiful ring and take home his prize. Let's see two thrilled people in love and dazzling smiles. After all, this is The Bachelor! We have a formula, a recipe if you will. Don't start leaving out major ingredients. I'm tuning in to be entertained, not to take a nap ...that and the pleasure of posting on this board - ok, not necessarily in that order...it's more; 1) posting here and 2) watching the show. giggling

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:44 pm

ABC posted Emily's Bachelorette season online and on the app today. Here is the link for folks like me who missed out on the Arie magic the first time around.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-08

http://www.eonline.com/news/887317/don-t-really-remember-the-bachelor-s-arie-luyendyk-jr-abc-is-here-to-help
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Nice!  I love the goofy dancing near the end of the promo.

@coolangel, if you watch the season,  let us know what you think.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:27 pm

I love that they included his laugh too! I love his laugh! Among other things.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:42 pm

He has on a nice tailored blue suit which brings out his eyes. They gave him a great haircut. And you get to hear that laugh of his. He can't dance. He is a lovable nerd.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Aunties_Love It's not corny. I think to bring things full circle, that may be why those that do wear rose colored glasses watch the show. The best outcome is that final couple 40 or 50 yrs down the road is happy and together comforting each other through the best and worst life has to offer.  JMO  Nothing wrong with that.
I know I am one of the extreme lucky ones. My hubs and I met, got married and moved cross country all within 6 weeks of our initial meet. Now 29 yrs down the track, I am proud to say I do have my best friend(albeit the occasional argument arrises), one that I can talk with, share stuff with and know that there is more to our life than the "hot sex" as that does fade in time.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376