SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Pics and video from Lauren's HTD yesterday.
https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/924653710806052865

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/924654046585282560

(sorry can't bring over more than the link right now)

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:05 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Lauren is at cute as can be. I know many felt these girls were meh but they have one thing going for them, they seem to be educated bright young ladies.

Lauren B ---graduated from Old Dominion. She went to 2 years of med school but graduated with a degree in psychology.

Becca --- graduated with honors(magna cum laude)  from Minnesota St

Tia--- Physical therapist... That's at least typically 7 years of study including Bachelor Degree.

Becca is a senior account executive at Skyaa...I'm willing to bet it shows in her personality.

**edited** Lauren B attended medical school in 2010-11.  But if so, she wouldnt have graduated with a BS  in psych in  2015. And she's only 25.   They must have her confused with some other Lauren.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Yeah, RS posted that in his girls' bios...he either made a typo or doesn't understand how pre-med is different than medical school. Here's her LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauren-burnham-09004456/

She was originally pre-med (meaning, taking the prerequisite courses to apply to medical school), but dropped the program her freshman year. Most people do as it's very challenging. She graduated with a degree in Psychology in 5 years. She never went to medical school.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Please be advised that any information that comes from http://okhereisthesituation.com/ will be deleted.

This link is forbidden to be referenced on this site. I do not want to see this forum referenced in any manner. Posting information that came from ok heres the situation is not allowed. In the past we allowed the name only, and not the link, this is no longer the case.

Please do not share any information that comes from that site. I'm not interested in knowing.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah, RS posted that in his girls' bios...he either made a typo or doesn't understand how pre-med is different than medical school. Here's her LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauren-burnham-09004456/

She was originally pre-med (meaning, taking the prerequisite courses to apply to medical school), but dropped the program her freshman year. Most people do as it's very challenging. She graduated with a degree in Psychology in 5 years. She never went to medical school.

I was typing something similar as you were posting. It appears that Lauren first matriculated at Central Washington Univ. where she did some pre-med work. She transferred to ODU in 2011. It may have taken her 5 years to graduate in order to get all of her psychology courses in. When Lav and Mr. Write first identified her as a potential contestant, I was intrigued with her and what she has done with her life the last several years including volunteering as an EMS, working as a home-health aide with special needs kids, volunteering at a Judeo-Christian outreach center and starting her own staging business. Clearly, not just another pretty young thing.

I think the fact that Arie has taken women like Lauren and Becca this far shows he is serious about this process and not just wanting another hook-up.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:19 pm

umngirl wrote:Pics and video from Lauren's HTD yesterday.
https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/924653710806052865

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/924654046585282560

(sorry can't bring over more than the link right now)

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:39 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Aria wrote:Yeah, RS posted that in his girls' bios...he either made a typo or doesn't understand how pre-med is different than medical school. Here's her LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauren-burnham-09004456/

I was typing something similar as you were posting.  It appears that Lauren first matriculated at Central Washington Univ. where she did some pre-med work.  She transferred to ODU in 2011.  It may have taken her 5 years to graduate in order to get all of her psychology courses in.  When Lav and Mr. Write first identified her as a potential contestant, I was intrigued with her and what she has done with her life the last several years including volunteering as an EMS, working as a home-health aide with special needs kids, volunteering at a Judeo-Christian outreach center and starting her own staging business.  Clearly, not just another pretty young thing.

I think the fact that Arie has taken women like Lauren and Becca this far shows he is serious about this process and not just wanting another hook-up.  

Perhaps. I mean, we all thought the same thing about Nick (when he brought Vanessa, Rachel and Raven to F4) and look at what happened. Him and Vanessa are already dunzo. Arie is a good guy and he deserves to have love in his life, but I'm still skeptical though. Maybe this experience will give him more clarity and a better idea of what he wants out of a partner and future wife if nothing else. I have to give the guy credit though, it does seem like he's taking the process seriously. Especially considering the type of girls he's picked for his own F4. They're educated, and seems like they have a lot going for them (as underwhelming as they are). Once again, I doubt highly that Arie is going to be the one to break 'The Bachelor Curse' but I guess anything is possible.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:07 pm

@flojo031 Wouldn't it be the most amazing twist in the world if Arie, the Original Baddy, was the one to break the Bachelor curse? I agree though, I'm not counting on it, but I still think there's a difference between relationships like Ben/Courtney (that was entirely based on lust and exploded immediately) versus those like Ben/Lauren and Charlie/Sarah, where I feel like the couple truly did love each other and tried and it just couldn't work. If Arie is able to have a relationship like the latter two, I'd be pretty happy. I'm already very pleasantly surprised he's going for normal-ish girls over the hot models like I halfway expected.

I hope we get some HTD footage of Arie/Becca today! I really want to see them in action!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:56 pm

Aria wrote:@flojo031 Wouldn't it be the most amazing twist in the world if Arie, the Original Baddy, was the one to break the Bachelor curse? I agree though, I'm not counting on it, but I still think there's a difference between relationships like Ben/Courtney (that was entirely based on lust and exploded immediately) versus those like Ben/Lauren and Charlie/Sarah, where I feel like the couple truly did love each other and tried and it just couldn't work. If Arie is able to have a relationship like the latter two, I'd be pretty happy. I'm already very pleasantly surprised he's going for normal-ish girls over the hot models like I halfway expected.

I hope we get some HTD footage of Arie/Becca today! I really want to see them in action!
More than likely the activities planned are inside. It's cold in Minneapolis today. Snow showers in the AM and windy all day. LOL, what a contrast to year round weather in Scottsdale.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:01 pm

There are so many places they could go in the minneapolis/St. Paul area. It really is too bad the weather isn't the best for outdoor activities.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:06 pm

umngirl wrote:There are so many places they could go in the minneapolis/St. Paul area. It really is too bad the weather isn't the best for outdoor activities.

Off topic: I've been to Minneapolis once to visit friends. In the summertime with all the lakes and snow in winter, I swear it had one of  the greenest landscapes I've ever seen. So picturesque. The winter... not for me.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:08 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
umngirl wrote:There are so many places they could go in the minneapolis/St. Paul area. It really is too bad the weather isn't the best for outdoor activities.

Off topic: I've been to Minneapolis once to visit friends. In the summertime with all the lakes and snow in winter, I swear it had one of  the greenest landscapes I've ever seen. So picturesque. The winter... not for me.

Lol. I feel ya. That's why I moved to Colorado. Milder winter and still beautiful.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376