SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:05 pm

Aria wrote:@flojo031 Wouldn't it be the most amazing twist in the world if Arie, the Original Baddy, was the one to break the Bachelor curse? I agree though, I'm not counting on it, but I still think there's a difference between relationships like Ben/Courtney (that was entirely based on lust and exploded immediately) versus those like Ben/Lauren and Charlie/Sarah, where I feel like the couple truly did love each other and tried and it just couldn't work. If Arie is able to have a relationship like the latter two, I'd be pretty happy. I'm already very pleasantly surprised he's going for normal-ish girls over the hot models like I halfway expected.

I hope we get some HTD footage of Arie/Becca today! I really want to see them in action!

The thing that gives me hope about Arie are two things.  

Sean said he thinks Arie is ready to settle down at 36.  When Arie gave his interview for his announcement he said all of his friends were getting married, having children, etc.  I know a lot of guys play around in their 20's up to mid 30's almost as a rite of passage.  They date girls that are pretty and fun and not marriage material because well, the plan is not to marry them.  Then they hit 35 and realize that if they want a family and don't want to be an older dad it's time to get serious, find someone they can build a future life with and leave that other life behind.  

Second in the season 8 recap by Robert Mills he said Arie only plans to do the racing thing for another 5 years or so and wants to settle into his real estate career.  That tells me he is settled in Scottsdale and does not want to become part of the bachelor gang or become a celebrity living the LA life.  If he picks a girl who has a career also where she can relocate to Scottsdale and is also not looking to become IG famous then I think that is a more solid foundation.

They could end up not being right for each other for a lot of reasons but I think if Arie chooses in a mature way they have as much chance as any other couple.  I would love it if they ended up working out.  IMO, Imagine all the judgmental loudmouth naysayers out there seeing the guy you least expected to have a relationship come out of the show and it actually happening.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:24 pm

I guess no one spotted Arie and Becca yesterday.  Didn’t RS say he was close to naming the last HTD?  What’s he waiting for? It’s tomorrow! Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:50 pm

He said he was close but I don't think he knows for sure who it yet otherwise I think he would have said who it was already unless he is waiting to release it tomorrow.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:55 pm

As usually he is clueless and is waiting on pics to hopefully fall in his lap tomorrow then he can post what he "knew" all a long but was "waiting" to tell us.  We will probably have it figured out before he does and it won't be the first time (this season).

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:15 pm

Yes, I hope we do!  Do we know which women are still inactive on SM?  Annaliese, Marikh, Kendall, Bibiana? Anyone else?

I know he was trying to nail down a location that didn’t match, too.  

I’m going to guess, as other posters have, that it’s Annaliese and even though she’s in SF, they are doing the date somewhere close to where they’re flying out for FDs. Maybe LA?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:22 pm

@realitysteve ABC bios & headshots 4 Not Peter’s girls isn’t released for another 6 wks or so. Tmrw Im releasing all 29 girls & who gets tmrw’s hmtwn date

LosAngeles - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 87b72b10 LosAngeles - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 86669110 LosAngeles - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:42 pm

Yay, finally! I have no idea who the 4th girls is (final guess is Kendall or Caroline), but I have a feeling she will be a non-factor anyways! I hope we get to find out who that girl that got to see his house was and if things fizzled or if it was never a frontrunner.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:19 pm

NotARealMan needs to begin using Arie's real name, unless saying it makes him cry like a little girl....

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:33 am

Omg I’m going to start using that as often as possible! Can’t wait for NotARealMan to give us the 4th HTD! Boy is NotARealMan’s Head going to explode with jealousy when he starts watching Dozens of women flirting with Arie every week.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:40 am

Someone needs to tweet RS #Alwaysabridesmaid.... Seriously! He calls himself Dr. Reality Steve. Has the man ever been in a relationship?  I will never understand why people seek him out. What could he possibly offer? His Opinion? OMG I read he's charging $20 per person to attend a live podcast with Olivia C.... Does he honestly think she's looking forward to anything other than a full house full of $20 a head peeps? I saw something on sm with him in a bathrobe sitting in a chair and I swear ...he looked like #Hermanthemonster

I don't care what he thinks of Arie. Anyone who has seen Arie on TV and gotten to know his personality won't give a flip either. But I guess it makes him feel better to dream his opinions count.  SMH

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:23 am

I live in Dallas and I wouldn’t pay one red cent to attend that podcast.  If they were donating the money to charity, then I might consider it.  But not to line his and Olivia’s pockets. I don’t get why anyone would. But I wouldn’t pay to see any Bachelor contestants, even Arie.  

To add to what @Tiggerlgh said, forum sleuthers have found several contestants for Arie’s season that RS won’t announce until tomorrow.  So, congrats to our members for their great sleuthing! yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:19 am

Haven't watched the show after Kaitlyn's season. But this choice of Bachelor is kind of interesting so I am back!! hehehe hehehe

I don't think the fourth girl is Annaliese (annaliesemp), Marikh (maroosworld), or Caroline(carolinelunny). They both have some activities on Pinterst only less than 24 hours ago.
(if you are using IOS version of Pinterst, you can see when was the last time they pinned something)
Found a Kendall Long but not sure if it is the right one. Her last activity is about one month ago.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376