SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:28 pm

wow i never realized how gray Arie's hair was until that picture of him and the girl kissing
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by officeRules Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:12 pm

It makes the age difference that much more noticeable, IMO.

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Do we know how old she is?  I can't see her face and have no clue how old she is.  

I like that Arie keeps his hair natural.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:34 pm

I suppose the gray hair would accentuate the age difference if the girl is much younger but if it is not a problem for her it wouldn't matter.  Judging by the kiss I don't think it is. giggling

IMO Arie's gray does not take away from his attractiveness at all.  Gray hair with young looking face and crystal blue eyes is a striking combination.

Last edited by littlereddress on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:41 pm

Have I missed her identity being confirmed or is it all still speculation?  I'm not sure how anyone knows if she's too young, if there's huge age difference or only a couple years, since we don't know who she actually is. laugh out loud

I like Arie the just way he is.  But I would still take dyed hair, no hair, etc. over the other names that were in the hat. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Have I missed her identity being confirmed or is it all still speculation?  I'm not sure how anyone knows if she's too young, if there's huge age difference or only a couple years, since we don't know who she actually is. laugh out loud

I like Arie the just way he is.  But I would still take dyed hair, no hair, etc. over the other names that were in the hat. laugh out loud

JMO
Yeah she's still unconfirmed and only speculation as to who she may be (possibly Caroline Lunny). Even if speculation ends up correct or wrong and someone younger, I don't see a problem with it. They're all adults on the show - at least when it comes to age laugh out loud  

As for the bolded, add me to that list. I'd take Arie with no hair for sure over any other filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:11 am

@AllAboutLove thanks!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Have I missed her identity being confirmed or is it all still speculation?  I'm not sure how anyone knows if she's too young, if there's huge age difference or only a couple years, since we don't know who she actually is. laugh out loud

JMO
Yeah she's still unconfirmed and only speculation as to who she may be (possibly Caroline Lunny). Even if speculation ends up correct or wrong and someone younger, I don't see a problem with it. They're all adults on the show - at least when it comes to age laugh out loud  

As for the bolded, add me to that list. I'd take Arie with no hair for sure over any other filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 4256136633

Heck, I'd take inflatable Arie or Arie Jr. I'm easy. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm the same. I always loved Arie's sense of humor. One of my favorite things about him and hopefully some of it will be showcased on his season. I'm not watching for a lasting love story, but just to sleuth and follow Arie's journey. If it ends in love that lasts - great, but I really don't expect it to at all and it doesn't bother me one bit if it doesn't as I'm just excited to watch him on my tv laugh out loud
Good Post You're reading my mind AAL.   Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:14 am

I loved Arie's sense of humor until the camera closed in on his crystal blue/grey eyes and that salt and pepper hair...then it was simply ... "Whewwwwwww!" At that point, I couldn't tell you  what kind of personality he had and it really didn't matter to me. He's just got sexy down pat...IMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:05 pm

There are photos at justjared.com of a group date over the weekend at Ventura County Fairgrounds.  Looks like a large group - 14 women, some dressed in blue and some in red - so maybe a competition?  I'm not sure how to get all the photos over here.  The link to them is Group Date Photos

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:17 pm

@ishkabaha Great job! yes I will bring some pics over in a sec!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376