SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Diana wrote:IVe heard Becca is f1 and there was a engagement:) we will see if what I heated is true

Thanks! Good to hear. I hope both are happily in love.
I thought f1 is between Becca and Laure, from the little I've seen on sm. It's still early but I look forward to uncovering more clues, maybe this will be another ask and receive season. If we are lucky, more watch/SHV gates!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:14 pm

Reality Steve posted his official spoilers for the final 4
- F4 elimination Tia
- F3 elimination Kendall
Reality Steve also confirmed that Kendall did NOT get a 1 on 1 date the whole season.
- F2 elimination Lauren
- F1 arie is engaged to Becca
Reality Steve says he feels sorry for Becca because he's heard nothing but great things about her and he knows the type of guy arie is and that they will never get married.
All of this is Steve's words.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Aw. She'll be fine even if they don't last. I predict she'll be engaged to an old flame within 18 months of their break up laugh out loud.

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:26 pm

Once again, this board is steps ahead of RS.

Many of us guessed the correct order of the final four, sleuthed out Becca is the motorcycle girl on first 1-1. With the spoiler from @Diana, the excellent find from @eagle eye , the board has confirmations Becca is indeed f1.

Now we will continue to sleuth and will uncover more clues. I have faith in this board.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:40 pm

Applause for the sleuthers here!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:24 pm

^ I second this, High clap

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:05 pm

Arie’s doing Insta stories!! Nothing super exciting but it’s fun to follow him Smiley He has a pupper?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:57 pm

^^ He has! Super cute little guy named Bastian. He actually got to come along on the dog walking date at the Grove.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:01 pm

A peek at the countdown special via E news.

http://www.eonline.com/news/897373/the-bachelor-abc-is-warming-you-up-for-arie-luyendyk-jr-s-season-with-a-countdown-special

Can someone bring over the IG story?  Thanks.  For those of us who can't see it.  bestbud!

Last edited by littlereddress on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:^^ He has! Super cute little guy named Bastian. He actually got to come along on the dog walking date at the Grove.
Dawwww! Any man who has a sweet little guy who he refers to as “regal AF” is okay in my book!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:09 pm

New promo
http://www.eonline.com/news/897373/the-bachelor-abc-is-warming-you-up-for-arie-luyendyk-jr-s-season-with-a-countdown-special

I grabbed some sc sorry about the poor quality

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Img_1022
abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Img_1025
abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Img_1010
abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Img_1024
abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Img_1023

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376