SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:17 pm

http://player.hit.com.au/brisbane/#/shows/Stav,%20Abby%20&%20Matt%20with%20Osher/8491
https://www.acast.com/stavandabbybestbits/20170911-stav-abby-and-matt-with-osher
At 26:50

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by solaroo Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:19 pm

In the early part I listened to he says he was worried before the season started that there might be no-one that he would have a strong connection with but he realised after the first week that that wasn't going to be the case.

ETA: IMO he doesn't say anything else of particular interest.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:28 pm

Has this been posted yet?  Would not surprise me AT ALL if this is true:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4871152/The-Bachelor-s-Laura-Matty-J-make-secret-pact.html

Shocking claims The Bachelor's Tara and Elise are left devastated after learning 'Laura Byrne and Matty J dated BEFORE the show and made a secret pact she would go to the finals'

[A]ccording to this week's New Idea, jewellery designer Laura Byrne knew from the start she'd make the cut after making a 'secret pact' with suitor Matthew 'Matty J' Johnson.
The magazine has made shock claims that the pair made an agreement prior to the show kicking off that Laura would apply for The Bachelor and Matty would take her to the finale - with the duo both reaping the benefits of fame in the process.
While rumours have been rife that the pair had crossed paths before appearing on the show, the magazine claims that Matty and Laura were in the early stages of dating and wanted their relationship to progress.
'Matty couldn't pull out [of The Bachelor] because he was under contract and it stated that he wasn't allowed to date in the lead up to the show but agreed it would be good for their future if they went along with it,' a source allegedly told the publication.
'Producers knew they had met before, but didn't know the extent of the relationship.'
The secret pact reportedly left fellow Top 3 Bachelor beauties Tara Pavlovic and Elise Stacy fuming when they found out.
Both women had signed up for the show in good faith and according to the source were upset about an agreement being made behind their backs.
The source added: 'They didn't deserve to be treated this way and they're bitter.'
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:34 pm

Bobette wrote:Has this been posted yet?  Would not surprise me AT ALL if this is true:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4871152/The-Bachelor-s-Laura-Matty-J-make-secret-pact.html

Shocking claims The Bachelor's Tara and Elise are left devastated after learning 'Laura Byrne and Matty J dated BEFORE the show and made a secret pact she would go to the finals'

[A]ccording to this week's New Idea, jewellery designer Laura Byrne knew from the start she'd make the cut after making a 'secret pact' with suitor Matthew 'Matty J' Johnson.
The magazine has made shock claims that the pair made an agreement prior to the show kicking off that Laura would apply for The Bachelor and Matty would take her to the finale - with the duo both reaping the benefits of fame in the process.
While rumours have been rife that the pair had crossed paths before appearing on the show, the magazine claims that Matty and Laura were in the early stages of dating and wanted their relationship to progress.
'Matty couldn't pull out [of The Bachelor] because he was under contract and it stated that he wasn't allowed to date in the lead up to the show but agreed it would be good for their future if they went along with it,' a source allegedly told the publication.
'Producers knew they had met before, but didn't know the extent of the relationship.'
The secret pact reportedly left fellow Top 3 Bachelor beauties Tara Pavlovic and Elise Stacy fuming when they found out.
Both women had signed up for the show in good faith and according to the source were upset about an agreement being made behind their backs.
The source added: 'They didn't deserve to be treated this way and they're bitter.'

If this were true, I really don't think Laura would be as jealous or insecure as she is coming across, jmo
I reckon they may have known each other, or known of each other before the show, but I highly doubt they were dating!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:34 pm

@Bobette this is one of the theories I have believed from the start. I just hope it's not true but it seems to make sense. DM know they can't spoil the end so they are spoiling it in other ways
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Sundy wrote:@Bobette this is one of the theories I have believed from the start. I just hope it's not true but it seems to make sense. DM know they can't spoil the end so they are spoiling it in other ways

I definitely think this is true on some level.  They just seem so much "further along" in their relationship than the others IMO.

If they were outright dating the paps would have been all over it so they were probably not that familiar but I strongly suspect he at least met/noticed her, even if only because she's a dead ringer for his "friend" Sara Bray, as demonstrated on her thread.  

Australian cities are not that big and if they both hung out at the same places, she would have been noticed IMO.  When he said on her hometown "It's amazing we haven't met before" or whatever it was, IMO he could barely keep a straight face.

For the record I also suspect he may have crossed paths with Elise.  Nothing like what they are suggesting with Laura, but for them to have been living in Sydney and both be in marketing, a profession where networking is key, it just seems likely to me.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Stav, Abby and matt begin by joking that matty and osher are at all falls creek for his last horra/romantic skii before he chooses the love of his life and that their gonna hook up. Abby ask if he is excites the secrets will finally be come out this week and he says he really can't wait and thursday night can't come quick enough. Abby also ask if it will be different for him because they all famously saw his pain when he didn't get chosen and asks "do you think you'll be able to do the rejection a little bit better? A little bit softer?" There isn't an immediate response but he responds "i hope i would be uhm its a really wierd moment because it's bitter sweet because on one hand you get to tell that one person you love them but on the other it's hard to enjoy that because you are about to rip someone elses heart out" the hosts joke that is the way to do it. They asked if he was stressed that at the end he'd get there and have no one that he'd want to pick and confident that he wouldn't be into anyone and have to say I'll choose no one and have to leave single. He said before filming started he thought of all the worst case scenarios and what that would look like but he said after the first week he knew that wouldn't happen. Matty said that he is impatient and wondered if he would know the moment she walked up the driveway but it didn't because it is so over whelming on the first night meeting so many people so u don't have that instant connection and it takes much longer and becuz he is impatient he wanted to figure everything out the first night or thought he would. They ask about seeing her nude, but matty just said it was good to spend time without the cameras. They ask how does the chosen one feel about having to read headlines and sees pics of him for instance having lunch with sophie monk and he says that she is fine with it and he texted her "number one" that there was a pap at the lunch and something prob will come out. Osher jokes that he puts pic of him and matty up and no rumours have started, matty says some have commented the surprise will be osher gets his final rose. Osher says they are in falls creek for a fancy sales conference for channel 10, they had a bonfire the other night, good to get money in for the network, osher says how since matty is in marketing he can find a big marketing deal or something. Matty says he is most known for his tampon commercial. They play the ad and have him, osher and abby re enact it.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:54 pm

Zaynab wrote:http://player.hit.com.au/brisbane/#/shows/Stav,%20Abby%20&%20Matt%20with%20Osher/8491
https://www.acast.com/stavandabbybestbits/20170911-stav-abby-and-matt-with-osher
At 26:50

Thank you Smiley that one worked for me

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:55 pm

Good old daily mail doing the limbo...how low can you go Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 1176891977

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:03 am

@Zaynab...thanks so much for transcribing that, really appreciated bestbud! I will move it to the SM No Discussion thread for easy access later.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:08 am

If laura is insecure it would make sense that matty texted her to tell her about Sophie monk. I can't see Elise or Tara being that concerned.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:43 am

Just having a think about Laura as I'm sippin my cuppa tea (as you do, until you get your life back giggling ) - that she's the only one of the top 3 defending herself on social (last night on FB and others have cited earlier examples) -- not the fact that she's doing it (good on you if you can be bothered engaging in all the chaos/pandora's box that it is), but putting myself in her shoes as best I can, I would only do that if I were F1 I think.
If I were F2, I'd just be hiding, I wouldn't be wanting to advertise myself in any way, I'd be quieter and might also think that defending myself and then people learning that I was F2 later on might make me look like a sore loser trying to stick up for myself which could come across as a bit obsessive of me to be trawling the social media comments.

If I was F1 (and confident and outgoing and *insert whatever adjectives you perceive here*), I'd be MUCH more confident to be trawling social comments and defending myself, knowing that I was going to come out on top in the end and the 'haters' might be more inclined to suck up their negativity.
Thoughts?

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash