SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:55 am

Emayem wrote:
Storybook wrote:@Emayem  Was what Flo said on "Are you paying attention" as I didn't watch the show.
I would've though Flo would be complimentary of Matty as Laura's friend. Why wouldn't she say nice things about Matty if Laura was his GF?

Off the top of my head.. (not exact words)

She referred to him as a clinger when asked about the hand holding thing.
When they asked when she knew it wasnt going to happen she said night one
When they asked about pashing him, she said, you are locked up in a mansion for 3 months, you will pash anyone.

Can't remember her saying anything nice

Thank you so much for your reply. I honestly have no words. What Flo said was degrading and mean. How can she be happy for Laura if she thinks so poorly of Matty?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:59 am

Storybook wrote:
Emayem wrote:
Storybook wrote:@Emayem  Was what Flo said on "Are you paying attention" as I didn't watch the show.
I would've though Flo would be complimentary of Matty as Laura's friend. Why wouldn't she say nice things about Matty if Laura was his GF?

Off the top of my head.. (not exact words)

She referred to him as a clinger when asked about the hand holding thing.
When they asked when she knew it wasnt going to happen she said night one
When they asked about pashing him, she said, you are locked up in a mansion for 3 months, you will pash anyone.

Can't remember her saying anything nice

Thank you so much for your reply. I honestly have no words. What Flo said was degrading and mean. How can she be happy for Laura if she thinks so poorly of Matty?

Just wow!!! Rude much.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:00 am

HEA wrote:
AEF wrote:Did you hear Flo say Matty was a clinger and that's why she told him to remove his hand.

OUCH

hello @AEF !! handwave

Hi there @HEA, enjoyed reading you in the non spoiler, you were on fire. As others have said Flo threw a ton of shade which agree is a bit odd if Matty is her good friend's boyfriend. Maybe she was trying to compete with the comedians on the show and thought it was smart.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:01 am

Flo was super blunt which I gather is her natural personality.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:05 am

Justme wrote:I don't know if this was every mentioned before bit here goes.
One of the women that is besties with Laura posted what looks like a throw back photo with her boyfriend. The reason I say throwback is because either side of it she is in nsw.
It was posted on the 21st may which is around the speculated date of the end.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUV6wnSh7pn/

Hashtag when in Myanmar which is Burma which is next to Thailand.

I don't get it. Why is that relevant?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:33 am

ssin0547 wrote:
Justme wrote:I don't know if this was every mentioned before bit here goes.
One of the women that is besties with Laura posted what looks like a throw back photo with her boyfriend. The reason I say throwback is because either side of it she is in nsw.
It was posted on the 21st may which is around the speculated date of the end.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUV6wnSh7pn/

Hashtag when in Myanmar which is Burma which is next to Thailand.

I don't get it. Why is that relevant?

I didn't know if it was or not. Just posting in case in was Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:52 am

ssin0547 wrote:Flo was super blunt which I gather is her natural personality.

She was just being herself, and was having a good laugh with it, but for someone who made it to F4, and is supposedly good friends with his now girlfriend, she didn't have anything nice to say! She mentioned he was a good kisser, but then followed it up with 'because he had a lot of practice', so a backhanded compliment was as complimentary as it got.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:55 am

Emayem wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Flo was super blunt which I gather is her natural personality.

She was just being herself, and was having a good laugh with it, but for someone who made it to F4, and is supposedly good friends with his now girlfriend, she didn't have anything nice to say! She mentioned he was a good kisser, but then followed it up with 'because he had a lot of practice', so a backhanded compliment was as complimentary as it got.

Hmm... that makes me think of what Laura said about kissing Matty and her saying, "Nup dude" because of cold sores.

Super weird imo for someone if they are in love and F1 to say about their boyfriend.

scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 am

Flo is blunt, but these comments are downright digs at Matty. Says a lot about her character, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:05 am

So I found this on ig. He is a guy that works for channel ten in graphics. Maybe just saying it to throw people. I dont know. In the comments.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYKxvIIBVns/

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:15 am

Choo choo! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:15 am

Justme wrote:So I found this on ig. He is a guy that works for channel ten in graphics. Maybe just saying it to throw people. I dont know. In the comments.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYKxvIIBVns/

Great catch! Very interesting comment for sure! Seems like he is a fan of Elise. He has good taste yes jmo

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 21551668_10212403979888454_6482816418758130125_o
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash