SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:45 am

Btw: even with my doubt I am still hitting the like button for everyone's posts about Elise possibly being F1. No offense to the other girls, but Elise to me is in a class of her own. She's a gem and Matty would be super lucky to have her. merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yes, Simone said that Laura told them that she had met Matty. I definitely agree that Elise would, because of that and because of her late date in the season, be wanting to get a ton of reassurance (and her family too) from Matty that she is not just being played and used for a storyline.

So basically Matty told her that one date can change everything and that he wished their first date had been earlier. Basically reassuring her that even if he had known Laura before, he was invested in Elise. It's why I think that if Elise is not F1, then she will think that Matty was not genuine and that he went out of his way to lead her on because she and her family talked to him about this.

I just can't get over the word in that interview... the word "bittersweet" which doesn't seem like a good word for a F1 imo. Elise saying being compared to Matty being bittersweet... so heartbreaking...love and lost...imo. I don't see a F1, even one who's love story may not be as obvious use the word bittersweet. OTOH I guess it could be a F1 thing where it's bittersweet because she is F1 and yet OTT media not about her and Matty.

IDK. I hope that Elise isn't F2 and that as even Elise said, Matty was genuine. To me, I get this show, there is always a F2, but given Matty's backstory and being the only lead ever for the Aussie franchise who has been F2, then doing to Elise what was done to him to me would show me he is not genuine. It's cruel. Rather take Tara or Flo there as I don't think they are as invested. 

I don't know what to think sad

I guess I'm more cynical than many of you. If Matty and Laura had met before the show and the others knew that, and then on top of that they saw that she was his favourite, then I don't see any of them getting invested. This would explain much of the way this season came across to me. I don't see Matty that engaged and I don't see the ladies engaged either. Additionally, they know what the show is like. There has to be an F2. I don't care if her family told him not to drag her. Someone has to be F2. If it turns out to be Tara or if it had been Flo, we would still be having this discussion just with different people. Every single season, I see this discussion. Every single one! And who is to say that families of the other women didn't say the same thing? They just show hers saying it since it turned out it she was the F2.

Thank goodness this is over this week. I hope Sophie is more engaging...and the Canadian Bachelor Chris.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:00 pm

@Sprite yep agree.... every single season we have favorite against favorite discussion. they edit pretty much the same way but nope, the current season has to be an exception.

when are the premiere again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 pm

HEA wrote:@Sprite yep agree.... every single season we have favorite against favorite discussion. they edit pretty much the same way but nope, the current season has to be an exception.

Isn't Sophie starting next week? 

Bachelor Canada still has no start date on their website...just coming this fall.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:47 pm

The interview sounds F2 to me, her words and emotions sound to familiar to be F1. "Pulled the wool over my eyes" is an interesting choice of words. It's like she's frustrated that it happened to her.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:@Sprite yep agree.... every single season we have favorite against favorite discussion. they edit pretty much the same way but nope, the current season has to be an exception.

Isn't Sophie starting next week? 

Bachelor Canada still has no start date on their website...just coming this fall.

i am not sure about sophie next week... either this one or the next
I asked @Guardianangel to open up a non spoiled thread but she did not respond yet
I am also looking forward for the bach can... new face is ALWAYS a bonus for me :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:06 pm

ssin0547 wrote:The interview sounds F2 to me, her words and emotions sound to familiar to be F1. "Pulled the wool over my eyes" is an interesting choice of words. It's like she's frustrated that it happened to her.

which interview please? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:10 pm

“Its really hard and I think it’s horrible,” she said. “One, for the audience, no one wants a spoiler and then also for media to report that stuff so aggressively, it really devalues my experience through this and my journey and some other girls have felt that this year.
I think the media have picked up on that narrative and have run with it, so it has lost a lot of our story along the way.”
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/elise-stacy-on-her-fear-of-suffering-the-same-fate-as-matty-j-did/news-story/2377b83d7f813e69a345183ea8672cde

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Just out of interest does anyone know if the $200k price tag Matty is rumoured to have been paid have any merit along with the rumoured $10k Richie got? Thx
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:33 pm

Zaynab wrote: “Its really hard and I think it’s horrible,” she said. “One, for the audience, no one wants a spoiler and then also for media to report that stuff so aggressively, it really devalues my experience through this and my journey and some other girls have felt that this year.
I think the media have picked up on that narrative and have run with it, so it has lost a lot of our story along the way.” http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/elise-stacy-on-her-fear-of-suffering-the-same-fate-as-matty-j-did/news-story/2377b83d7f813e69a345183ea8672cde
I find this interesting - "our story"

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:36 pm

@Hooked, great pick up lady, I concur yes
@Sundy, $200K is what the media reported for Matty paycheck and I just read a report the other day that Sophie got $300K, no idea how true both figures are.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:41 pm

"Lost our story along the way." Doesn't sound like a rejected F2 to me. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash