SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:48 pm

That line wasn't in the article I read last night further up thread. But I think it's been used out of context. Like maybe it should have been further up in the article or something. Cut n paste.

Justme

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ssin0547 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:56 pm

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4871334/amp/Keira-Maguire-thinks-Laura-win-Bachelor.html

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Justme wrote:That line wasn't in the article I read last night further up thread. But I think it's been used out of context. Like maybe it should have been further up in the article or something. Cut n paste.
It is the last paragraph of the article on the link that I referred to.  This article is slightly different to a previous one

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Hooked wrote:
Justme wrote:That line wasn't in the article I read last night further up thread. But I think it's been used out of context. Like maybe it should have been further up in the article or something. Cut n paste.
It is the last paragraph of the article on the link that I referred to.  This article is slightly different to a previous one

Yeah I saw that thanks Smiley I'll go back have another read

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Funny how we each read things... I took the "our story" as the girls' story, especially since she said no one wants a spoiler, which in effect confirms that the media indeed seem to have spoiled the season.... ??????
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:21 pm

IA @Billysmom I read "our story" to mean the other girls stories being overshadowed by the contant Laura stories.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:25 pm

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:@HEA....I just realized that your SM posts are going to the No SM Disucsion thread...I actually responded before I realized this. @allaboutlove please delete when you have a chance...thanks.

oups

yeah... someone started a discussion and I just continued. i deleted my last 2
you shuld be able to delete yours
@HEA I deleted my post so you can go delete your last one in there now....I am going to archive some media postings in there now so appreciate if you can delete before I do so...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:41 pm

@Billysmom I thought the same re: "our story" being about her and the other girls.

In other news, Laura is coming up on Wollongong radio. Any if the other girls plugging the show today?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:51 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:@Billysmom I thought the same re: "our story" being about her and the other girls.

In other news, Laura is coming up on Wollongong radio. Any if the other girls plugging the show today?

I haven't heard of Tara or Elise going on any radio interview but I expect the F3 girl to be doing her print media inteviews today based on my tracking of how the other eliminated contestants did theirs.

@Zaynab have you seen or heard Tara or Elise going on the radio today? Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:08 pm

mercieme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:@Billysmom I thought the same re: "our story" being about her and the other girls.

I haven't heard of Tara or Elise going on any radio interview but I expect the F3 girl to be doing her print media inteviews today based on my tracking of how the other eliminated contestants did theirs.

@Zaynab have you seen or heard Tara or Elise going on the radio today? Thanks
@mercieme I have not, but matty will be on nova100 today 
[size=36]https://twitter.com/nova100/status/907699889617829888[/size]
[size=36]More interviews/radio should be expected as the day goes on. It is morning in Australia as another person noted on here. I am excited for the next 48 hours and anxious as well, than Sophie's season starts than bachcan, but thankfully overall i really like watching the aus and canadian version more than the u.s.[/size]

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Thanks @Zaynab....I will just wait for you to bring the interviews over then when the links are available yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:24 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash