SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:52 am

brownravens wrote:
mercieme wrote:
brownravens wrote:Who else is finding Laura's radio silence on SM weird?
I posted before, me thinks she was doing her media rounds already.

It's 11.30 pm Sydney time - doubt she's doing interviews this very second IMO. The silence is very weird...

Laura is on her IG responding to some of the comments on her last pic from 3 days ago. Comments from 2 hours ago.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 Img_1610

https://instagram.com/p/BYu2cN7jtIZ/ My sc

So it was Elise with Matty not Laura at blue mountains poor Laura being the decoy all season....No wonder she was plugging her TM so hard Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 4256136633 #toottoot jmo

Bumbleguild wrote:Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 Img_2210
@Leapoffaith m8...Here's another one...This season is whack

Source; https://instagram.com/p/BYu2cN7jtIZ/ my own SC

When did these girls say they saw Matty in Blue Mountains? During filming? Recently?

I have a hard time seeing a SHV being public, especially since they are holed up and not out and about Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:08 am

Well Laura IMO did at least one interview on Weds, here is the excerpt from parts of it buried in a Now to Love TV week show related article; I believe the full interview will be released after the show tomorrow....jmo.
Chatting to TV WEEK about being in the final three, Laura admits she found it tough seeing Matty J with the other girls.

“I could see very much his connection that he had with the other girls,” Laura says.

“That made me think, ‘Well, don’t get ahead of yourself because there is a very good chance it’s not going to be me.’ That is a constant thought.

“I absolutely adore Tara. She’s so funny, she literally just lights up a room, and every time I saw them together I could see the connection they had," she continued.

“And Elise as well. She has so much in common [with Matty]; she’s a lovely person. They share so many similar things in what they want in life, but also their interests. I also just felt like they were spending a lot of time with him as well.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:26 am

laugh out loud Laura really is BSing it imo talking about the connection between Tara and Matty. Pretty much a friendzoned connection imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This is one of the funniest things I've seen. Better than the show! laugh out loud

Tara's snail keeps turning around and going in the opposite direction of the finish line. Basically Tara is 10/10 not interested in Matty

Laura's snail and Elise's snail make out together and seem like they are going to choose each other over Matty (it wouldn't be a Bach season if this didn't happen haha)

The snail person then separates them and Elise's snail makes a dash towards the finish line only to cross over lanes and finish in Laura's lane. Basically even Elise's snail is choosing Laura as the winner. laugh out loud

Laura is the official winner (via Elise's snail).

It's probably all rigged with a scent trail for the snails to follow a certain path but still funny laugh out loud

Posting this again because the psychic snail was correct and Tara was 10/10 not interested in Matty cantstopl Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 3806527698 hehehe
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:55 am

It seems to me that Laura's snail refused to go anywhere near to her. Then Elise's snail was trying to find a way to get back to her but unfortunately it was not a easy thing, when you go Laura he could not get back.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:36 pm

@Justme....I think you posted somewhere earlier about folks on SM going nuts on Laura's and Elise's IG. I went and checked a while ago, wow there are some Tara fan trolls who were going at both of them. You were also right that Laura was on IG responding to her fans and friends last night. By the way Laura's friends were out in full force to defend her, that was nice of them IMO. One of Laura's friends also commented on Elise's IG to say that the girls are all friends and that Tara wouldn't want her fans being mean to Elise and Laura, thought that was real sweet of her.

I don't even want to venture on Matty's IG to see what's going on because IMO it's probably a whole lot worse. These fans need to chill out for real, even Tara said she was not heartbroken....but this was the SM carnage we speculated so I guess we shoud come to expect this of the fan fave every season going forward.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:05 pm

@Zaynab....you totally rock lady, thank you so much for always being on point with the media reports bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Laura doing most of the talking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:14 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Laura doing most of the talking.
Why are you reading my mind lady giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Kyle is such an a$$, asking them what it was like knowing the winner would be having sex with Matty while they were on the same island, alone. Clearly trying to make one of them cry, IMO. I can't stand that guy. :angryemotion
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash