SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:56 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4875002/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-t-wipe-smile-face.html

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 YdXABSS

He's the handsome Bachelor star who is said to have found true love on the reality TV show.
And Matty J looked the picture of content as he cycled through the streets of Sydney on his way to work on Tuesday.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:12 am

Emayem wrote:Am I reaching to suggest her hair looks like it has some day old curls to it? Like it had recently been styled for a magazine shoot or something?? giggling
Here are the two pap pics together and in the latest one IMO the hair does have more curls in it like you said. But laugh out loud at the caption from Diimex saying she is looking confident ahead of the final, you don't say Diimex laugh out loud
Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 Img_0419
Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 Img_0420
Source for both Pics

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:43 am

There's a live vote on who the public likes on the bachelor fb page. Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 Screen35

Tara's number shot up so fast. Laura and Elise almost neck and neck from the time I watched.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:55 am

Embedding FB post.

It's so intentional imo that Tara has the thumbs up emoji. That's the go-to standard when liking a pic so the one people would most "like" instinctively. 

Interesting that Elise gets the heart emoji and Laura gets the Haha emoji  question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Embedding FB post.

It's so intentional imo that Tara has the thumbs up emoji. That's the go-to standard when liking a pic so the one people would most "like" instinctively. 

Interesting that Elise gets the heart emoji and Laura gets the Haha emoji  question

snipped

Thanks for that. I domt know how to do that Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Embedding FB post.

snipped:

That's what I thought too! Its like "Haha jokes on you!"
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:19 am

Y'all does it mean they are going to close the voting at some point, it says live now....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 am

mercieme wrote:Y'all does it mean they are going to close the voting at some point, it says live now....thanks.

Yes, I'd be thinking they would have it open for x amount of time then stop.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:52 am

The US Bach usually has a theme throughout the show. Rachel's season was "Too good to be true." She questioned if her F1 was you guessed it, too good to be true. Btw, he is such hottie, but I digress. Anyway, since this is my first season watching AU Bach, I don't know if there is usually a theme. People say how can Elise win as she's been hidden so much. However, we have seen some interactions between Matty and Elise. He said "That is one hell of a dress!" and "Wow! " when he met her. Then she tried to capture his attention with the fishing game. He was impressed, imho, and from that point forward he found any opportunity to spend time with her. I have never seen a contestant get so much SQT with the lead. James Blunt even said there were tongues down throats when he was performing for them! If the theme is the dark horse wins the race, I totally understand why TPTB edited the show as they did. I guess we will find out soon how it all plays out.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:56 am

@Justme if you're on a laptop, just click on the three dots seen on the upper right corner of the FB post, click on the words < embed>, copy and paste the embed code into your post  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Justme if you're on a laptop, just click on the three dots seen on the upper right corner of the FB post, click on the words < embed>, copy and paste the embed code into your post  bestbud!

Thank you, I'm on my phone does the same apply?

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:02 am

Final Tally of the Live Vote
Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 Img_0421
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1682821548457350/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash