SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:05 pm

I don't mind the part about him saying he wished he could have chosen her night one. It's the part he said about "I don't care" that is lacking sensitivity imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:07 pm

where is this article?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Admitting what I suspected all along: the other girls never stood a chance.

“Do I wish on night one I could have just said goodbye to the 20 other girls and go Laura’s the one? I wish I could have.”

Harsh man.  HARSH.

Source

At least he is honest! I don't belief most of them when they say they fell in love with more than one.

First CONGRATULATION to Laura's fans! firework

Even if I was not one, you saw their love story and enjoyed it. Good for you!!

About this article, it can e taken as knowing AFTER the season, it was Laura, he WOULD HAVE avoided all the rejections at RC which is never fun.

Also all those interviews I read now.... lets not forget that all of them moved on 4 MONTHS AGO... for us it is fresh as yesterday.... major difference.

Anyway. I think if Tara had been F2, it would have been a civil war coming up.

Everyone moved on... THE END jumping

One last word for PRODS........... YOU SUCK! I hated your edits and drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:40 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882862/Body-language-expert-reveals-Matty-J-s-pick-finale.html

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia on Thursday, Diederik Gelderman said that based on Matty's interactions with the women, former Hockeyroo Elise Stacy will win over jewellery designer Laura Byrne.

imo still some hope .....flowers probably sent by DM for a story :nervous

let me remember the name so I know he sucks at BL and not to trust him if his name reappear for Sophie season rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:15 pm

Source

She even managed to sneak her rings into this pic.  I just can't even.   cantstopl

ETA: Did this interview happen? Anyone hear it? They didn't post any video clips of it and now they're posting clips of Rikki Lee who was on AFTER M & L.

Interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Have Laura or Matty posted anything themselves yet?  Don't we normally get something by now?

Actually have they been on Kyle and Jackie O yet????
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Sundy wrote:Have Laura or Matty posted anything themselves yet?  Don't we normally get something by now?

No and Yes.  Oh to be a fly on the wall!  

Side note: Elise said in one of the interviews posted last night that she HATED having to do all the SM stuff.  I really think they should go back to having SM accounts on lockdown during airing.  

Too many opportunities for the contestants to slip up, too much pressure on the Top 3 and just cruel for the F2, IMO.  Seems like they will continue though since two of Sophie's boys already have their velvet jacket red carpet photos as their IG profile pics.

Sundy wrote:

Actually have they been on Kyle and Jackie O yet????

ETA:  That's why I was asking if the interview happened.  NOTHING on their twitter page, just a big gap and then straight to Rikki Lee who was on an hour or so later.  Also that tweet says Kyle & Jackie are "BACK ON AIR" - as if they'd been off.

Maybe M & L pulled out of the interview?  I wouldn't blame them - they must hate him - but a contract is a contract, they're going to have to face that music!!! I don't listen to radio. Did any other members actually catch it?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Completely agree about the SM @Bobette. Normally there would be videos on the Kyle and Jackie O site by now. And DM would have some papped pictures yeah?

Here we go. Courtesy of IG teninsider. Weird though???

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 Img_1969
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:44 pm

Sundy wrote:Completely agree about the SM @Bobette. Normally there would be videos on the Kyle and Jackie O site by now. And DM would have some papped pictures yeah?

Here we go. Courtesy of IG teninsider. Weird though???

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 Img_1969

That's not the Kyle & Jackie O studio.  Is that a different interview???   Did they boycott Kyle & Jackie??? I have many questions.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Bobette wrote:
Miyala wrote:
Bobette wrote:Admitting what I suspected all along: the other girls never stood a chance.

Harsh man.  HARSH.

Source

Maybe he meant he would have spared the other ones the pain then? One can only wish that is what he meant.

Uhh, well, you may not want to read the next line in the article then:

While the Bondi-based Johnson understood viewers wanted “ a nail bitting finish,” it was always going to be no surprise.

“On the one hand you appreciate there is a TV show being made and you want to be entertaining but at the same time I got what I came for and I don’t care,” the happily in love Johnson said.
hmmm

Oh Matty, that is cruel. And weren't you the one who was whinging all over the media last year about how you wished Georgia had been more considerate? The sending the others home on night 1 comment gets a pass because yes, it would have spared the other girls pain, but "I got what I came for and I don't care"? You have shown your true colours with that comment. A spoilt wannabe socialite who got his Georgia 2.0, and gives zero sh!ts about anyone else.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Maybe they changed the interview strategy for Matty and Laura and have them sittting in place at some office where they call into all their interviews. I hope Matty explains that slow burn thing he mentioned at the start of the season media rounds and that he didn't make up his mind till the last minute because that's now conflicting with reports that he knew it was Laura early on.

I won't have time to archive interviews so appreciate if someone else has time to post them into the SM No Discusison thread. I really hope Elise holds up well, she cried a lot yesterday in her media rounds according to her interview in NW week that I posted yesterday.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash