SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Maybe he meant he would have spared the other ones the pain then? One can only wish that is what he meant.

Uhh, well, you may not want to read the next line in the article then:

While the Bondi-based Johnson understood viewers wanted “ a nail bitting finish,” it was always going to be no surprise.

“On the one hand you appreciate there is a TV show being made and you want to be entertaining but at the same time I got what I came for and I don’t care,” the happily in love Johnson said.
hmmm

Oh Matty, that is cruel. And weren't you the one who was whinging all over the media last year about how you wished Georgia had been more considerate? The sending the others home on night 1 comment gets a pass because yes, it would have spared the other girls pain, but "I got what I came for and I don't care"? You have shown your true colours with that comment. A spoilt wannabe socialite who got his Georgia 2.0, and gives zero sh!ts about anyone else.
I feel like it's clear he's talking about viewers not any of the girls on the show. IMO he's saying he knows viewers wanted excitement blah blah blah in the finale, and Laura was the predictable winner but he doesn't care because he went to find love and he did. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:58 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Uhh, well, you may not want to read the next line in the article then:

hmmm

Oh Matty, that is cruel. And weren't you the one who was whinging all over the media last year about how you wished Georgia had been more considerate? The sending the others home on night 1 comment gets a pass because yes, it would have spared the other girls pain, but "I got what I came for and I don't care"? You have shown your true colours with that comment. A spoilt wannabe socialite who got his Georgia 2.0, and gives zero sh!ts about anyone else.
I feel like it's clear he's talking about viewers not any of the girls on the show. IMO he's saying he knows viewers wanted excitement blah blah blah in the finale, and Laura was the predictable winner but he doesn't care because he went to find love and he did. Jmo.

Look, that probably was what he meant, but that's probably not how it will be perceived by a lot of people. Use your words properly Matty! A heads up to any future leads, you probably shouldn't use the words I, don't and care in that order, in your post FRC interviews, because you will come out looking like an arse IMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Is it just me that's getting a weird vibe?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:08 pm

Sundy wrote:Is it just me that's getting a weird vibe?

I don't know, I am a bit, but I think it's just wishful thinking giggling
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Where is Kyle??? That's David Hughes' voice! Did Matty refuse to go on if Kyle was there? Did he punch him in the face??? Questions.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:13 pm

In Matty and Laura's interview with the Sydney telegraph they admit they were followed by paps on one of their SHV
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 75 Ml10

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Well, this season was extremely disappointing. I think Elise dodged a bullet. The man he was with her, was the man he claimed he wanted to be, but reality seems he is just a boy seeking to extend his 15 minutes and pick up a hot Eastern Suburbs arm accessory.

Some funny tweets online though  giggling

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4886016/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-Laura-step-couple.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Matty is acting a bit funny in those K&J videos? Why does he keep touching his face? Should he be ecstatic? And also...Laura damn woman, pace yourself, words just come out of her mouth so quickly.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash