SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Maybe he meant he would have spared the other ones the pain then? One can only wish that is what he meant.

Uhh, well, you may not want to read the next line in the article then:

While the Bondi-based Johnson understood viewers wanted “ a nail bitting finish,” it was always going to be no surprise.

“On the one hand you appreciate there is a TV show being made and you want to be entertaining but at the same time I got what I came for and I don’t care,” the happily in love Johnson said.
hmmm

Oh Matty, that is cruel. And weren't you the one who was whinging all over the media last year about how you wished Georgia had been more considerate? The sending the others home on night 1 comment gets a pass because yes, it would have spared the other girls pain, but "I got what I came for and I don't care"? You have shown your true colours with that comment. A spoilt wannabe socialite who got his Georgia 2.0, and gives zero sh!ts about anyone else.

This. Honestly, I want to be happy for him and Laura but the comments he is making are sounding like such a pr*ck. Remember that Elise was hurting for months and had to relive it all over again. He is not a nice person. At all. #freelaura
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:43 pm

I remember in the US version, what Matty said during post season interview can be viewed as protecting his F1. Maybe Laura has had hard time watching the season so Matty has to talk like this now, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachiegal Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:48 pm

I agree that he is acting a bit strangely. I also think Elise dodged a bullet. I really expected more from Matty. He knows how it feels and I feel like he has been so disrespectful to her in what he has said.

Bachiegal

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Bobette wrote:Where is Kyle???  That's David Hughes' voice!  Did Matty refuse to go on if Kyle was there?  Did he punch him in the face???  Questions.
Kyle had the flu.  I listened to it live.
I also listened to the Fitzy and Wippa interview this morning. That one was pretty good and they explained being at the same gym. It was post-filming they were at the same gym by accident and it was very awkward for them to pretend they didn't know each other.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 pm

This K&J interview perfectly summaries why SM feels like there's something off with Laura. In every single question directed at Matty, Laura either answers, tries to answer, stops herself from answering or adds her two cents and in every question directed at both of them she's the first to answer. I think it's a really frustrating quality. It doesn't even look like (to me) that she's listening to what Matty is saying, she's just waiting for him to finish speaking before piping up. I can definitely see why Elora said she talks over people. She did that in her interviews with Elise yesterday too. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:10 pm

ssin0547 wrote:This K&J interview perfectly summaries why SM feels like there's something off with Laura. In every single question directed at Matty, Laura either answers, tries to answer, stops herself from answering or adds her two cents and in every question directed at both of them she's the first to answer. I think it's a really frustrating quality. It doesn't even look like (to me) that she's listening to what Matty is saying, she's just waiting for him to finish speaking before piping up. I can't definitely see why Elora said she talks over people. She did that in her interviews with Elise yesterday too. JMO.

Yes she definitely likes to be the centre of attention! He seems like a pig though IMO after saying he doesn't care in those articles. Especially after his heart break last year you thought he would have some integrity. Good Luck with that Laura! Poor Elise she will find a way better man than him and should have run back to the boat when she didn't see those footprints on the sand!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:43 pm

anyone noticed how she put her right hand so everyone can see the ring??
and yes, matty looks weird.
and yes, she takes all the oxygen in the room

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:47 pm

That weird smirk on his face during K&J was just bizarre. To me it's like "Finally I can move on from this charade of acting like a gentleman who wants to settle down and have a family". I remember posters like AllAboutLove saying this last year and i completely agree now. Everything since the Bach ended was an act to become this desirable Bachelor who loves children and wants to settle down. IMO he wanted to extend his fame, earn money being the Bach and if he got a girl at the end that was a bonus. Give the guy an oscar, half of Australia bought into his act. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Bachiegal wrote:I agree that he is acting a bit strangely. I also think Elise dodged a bullet. I really expected more from Matty. He knows how it feels and I feel like he has been so disrespectful to her in what he has said.

IMO, it's a damn you do, damn you don't situation.

If he's all about how hard it was to break up with Elise, people would say there must be trouble in paradise, and people would also say how disrespectful he is to Laura, how he just BS and pretend to have feelings for other girls, etc.

He can't win at all, IMO, so I think it's wiser to stick to "It's only Laura from Day 1" because that is the only truth IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:44 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
Bachiegal wrote:I agree that he is acting a bit strangely. I also think Elise dodged a bullet. I really expected more from Matty. He knows how it feels and I feel like he has been so disrespectful to her in what he has said.

IMO, it's a damn you do, damn you don't situation.

If he's all about how hard it was to break up with Elise, people would say there must be trouble in paradise, and people would also say how disrespectful he is to Laura, how he just BS and pretend to have feelings for other girls, etc.

He can't win at all, IMO, so I think it's wiser to stick to "It's only Laura from Day 1" because that is the only truth IMO.

Disagree. I think the best way to handle it is to say "I value Elise and I valued my connection with her. However, it couldn't compare with what I felt for Laura". Similar to what Georgia said. Watching the interviews back, I stand by what I said. Tara was his true F2 and he saved her the heartbreak. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:48 pm

ssin0547 wrote:That weird smirk on his face during K&J was just bizarre. To me it's like "Finally I can move on from this charade of acting like a gentleman who wants to settle down and have a family". I remember posters like AllAboutLove saying this last year and i completely agree now. Everything since the Bach ended was an act to become this desirable Bachelor who loves children and wants to settle down. IMO he wanted to extend his fame, earn money being the Bach and if he got a girl at the end that was a bonus. Give the guy an oscar, half of Australia bought into his act. All JMO.

What? Do tell. KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 4256136633 I didn't watch Georgia's season. Was he a cad back then too?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:55 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelors-matty-johnson-and-laura-byrne-first-chat-41021

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash