SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:11 am

BlueJeans wrote:Poor Elise sad i hate that the producers recruited her rather than she applied for the show, with her in mind to be the sacrificial lamb. I hate that so much. Yes I understand Matty had to choose someone and he can't help his feelings but the whole process makes me squirm now. Yes Elise agreed to be part of the show but she was completely used by everyone. Why try and sell this whole Dark Horse/Slow Burn/Matty 2 story as if it's going to be different this time? I feel like a total idiot for being sucked in once again, knowing how predictable it is. I don't think Matty has handled this well either. I've completely changed my view of him.

I think I had more fun on this forum talking about the show than actually watching it!

For sure it was the discussion on here that kept me watching as to me it was one of the most fake seasons I've ever watched for the Aussie series. Talking about the show on this forum to me was definitely more fun than the show itself  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mjoy Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:23 am

Who has Laura made feel small though? I don't get that at all.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:26 am

The thing I find most hilarious out of all of this is that the word Matty's mum used to describe Laura was 'gentle' cantstopl

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:29 am

ssin0547 wrote:While I agree with Alex's sentiments and understand what she's trying to say, you cannot call people trolls and call their opinions idiotic just because they believe that person should have chosen someone else when you go on a reality show made purely for ratings and for public consumption. The Bachelor/Bachelorette are made purely for entertainment purposes, not because a production company wants people to find their true love and they just want to fund that out of the genorisity of their own hearts. The pure fact that Richie and Alex broke up so soon is proof enough that people's opinions on their relationship were valid. JMO.

I disagree. I don't know if you've read some of the comments that people have been making. Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but they are not therefore fundamentally entitled to be abusive, threatening and absolutely vile in the process. Many of them are trolls and idiotic (some comments are just nonsenical) and I agree with calling them out. Why should anyone have to put up with that just so someone gets to say it's 'their opinion'? Basic civility counts for more than that and not calling it out is part of the problem.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:34 am

Does anyone have a video link for the fitzy and wippa interview this morning?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:48 am

mjoy wrote:Who has Laura made feel small though?  I don't get that at all.
I don't see anywhere that Laura has made anyone feel small. IMO, she has been very respectful to everyone and everything. Matty hasn't been as sensitive though.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:50 am

solaroo wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:While I agree with Alex's sentiments and understand what she's trying to say, you cannot call people trolls and call their opinions idiotic just because they believe that person should have chosen someone else when you go on a reality show made purely for ratings and for public consumption. The Bachelor/Bachelorette are made purely for entertainment purposes, not because a production company wants people to find their true love and they just want to fund that out of the genorisity of their own hearts. The pure fact that Richie and Alex broke up so soon is proof enough that people's opinions on their relationship were valid. JMO.

I disagree.  I don't know if you've read some of the comments that people have been making.  Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but they are not  therefore fundamentally entitled to be abusive, threatening and absolutely vile in the process.  Many of them are trolls and idiotic (some comments are just nonsenical) and I agree with calling them out.  Why should anyone have to put up with that just so someone gets to say it's 'their opinion'?  Basic civility counts for more than that and not calling it out is part of the problem.

I don't support comments that are abusive or threatening at all. What I do support is freedom of opinion and expression particularly when the show is designed to get people talking about their favourites. The Bachelor is not a new show. It's been around for what, almost two decades now? It's completely naive thinking to go onto the show thinking that the process of going to be a bed of roses. The show is designed to pit the contestant against each other. They willingly signed up for this. It's a bit rich to call people's comments idiotic just because they believe you weren't the right choice. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:54 am

@BlueJeans Matty is still friends with Lee

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:14 am

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/37100355/the-bachelor-2017-laura-byrne-reveals-what-matty-js-like-in-bed/

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:17 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
My SC.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 Screen42
laugh out loud QUEEN of reverse parking Toni May Laura is one to talk  Rolling Eyes jmo

Pot meet kettle.  laugh out loud

I'm confused, what Laura actually did that make anyone feel small?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:23 am

Bobette wrote:
I deserve better’: The Bachelor runner-up Elise Stacy hits out at Matty J
ELISE Stacy was the down-to-earth runner-up on The Bachelor who didn’t get involved in the drama of the series and didn’t want to rock the boat. But now, she’s being honest.
“I thought, ‘Come on Matty. Surely I deserve better — just tell me you don’t love me (and that) you love Laura’. And I didn’t get that,” she told news.com.au after Matty Johnson let her go with a vague explanation on Thursday night’s finale.
After several months of filming, Stacy had fallen in love with the 30-year-old marketing manager. And the 29-year-old admits she felt led on by Johnson while watching the finale.
He pushed her to admit she loved him, but as she watched the episode air, it was clear Johnson knew he didn’t feel the same way long ago.
“I was made to feel like it was a very hard decision for him but, later on, I felt pissed off watching it,” she said. “Knowing he knew when I told him that I loved him, that he didn’t love me back. Man, I would’ve loved then and there for him to say, ‘It’s not you’.”
“He made me feel like he felt that way (in love) all the way to the end.”
As he chose Laura Byrne, Johnson gushed that he wanted to say he loved her in earlier episodes.
“That really hurt because I feel like he knew it wasn’t me longer than (he let on). That was a bit of an extra stab,” Stacy said.
When Johnson told Stacy she was not the one he loved, he kept it short and vague.
“You are so worthy of being happy ... And finding true love. But I’m so sorry ... That it’s not with me,” he told her.
Stacy says she wanted more.
“I think he was trying to let me down gently so I can see what his intentions were but I feel like people who know me know I’m a strong woman and I say it straight and that’s what I respond to and I would’ve appreciated a more blunt nature,” she said. “(He should have said) ‘You’re amazing but I don’t love you’, versus, ‘You’re amazing but you’re just not for me’.”
While conversations are usually cut and edited out to fit within the confines of a 90 minute episode, Stacy said that wasn’t the case with her goodbye last night. She said Matty didn’t have a private conversation with her afterwards to explain his decision.
“I walked off and — you saw it — I fell to the ground and had a cry knowing he was 20 metres behind me and that’s the last time I saw him and the last time I spoke to him,” she said.
Despite filming of the show wrapping months ago, Stacy says she still hasn't got closure from the experience. And perhaps she never will.
“The reality of the reality TV show is it happened and it’s a beast of a thing and I’ll live with that. No closure is OK,” she said.

word rock  

Source

Elise, I like you and I understand how hard it was. BUT unfortunately, you are not the first one went through this and will not be the last.
Same happened to US version, the lead (as in Andi & Kaitlyn) led the F2 on so much that they fell for their F1 during M&G, but still pushing the F2 to take down his wall and they even had sex.

I'm sorry you chose to participate in this show, and feel bad for you that you may not know there must have a F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:20 am

Reminder: Please keep posts on contestants only and NOT on fellow members as per forum rules. There's been reminders posted in the past week concerning this and that posts will be deleted that in any way, directly or indirectly, bait or criticize other members and their opinions. Please keep this in mind when posting. 

Thank you
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash