SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 41 of 67 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:33 pm

I also do not believe it is all in the leads hands to be able to necessarily cut someone when they want to. I am of the opinion TPTB were hoping to keep Peter to the end and not cut him loose at the F4 or F3. I would not be surprised if they(TPTB) encouraged Rachel to keep him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:10 pm

@Kashathediva I've always felt that Peter staying as long as he did was based on what the producers wanted and not necessarily what Rachel wanted. When she said "Peter got in my head" my translation was it was the producers who got to her and maybe even tried to convince her to pick Peter IMO.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:17 pm

I could see the producers convincing her to keep Peter for all the drama that happened. Had she let him go then it would have been very obvious (to un-spoiled viewers) that she was picking Bryan. Reminds me what Kaitlyn said in a podcast that she wanted Ben H. in her F2 and not Nick but the producers wanted Nick for the drama. dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 1f49c

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 8367-910 Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Oh wow! I didn't know that, that must be so frustrating being told to keep certain people around even though you're over them.  I could totally tell Rachel was over Peter at the F3 rose ceremony. She seemed pretty indifferent, while handing him the rose.

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:35 pm

Things are not what they always appear.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:39 pm

ITA, whaboom guy - Lucas, really? Lee - what chemistry? Even Dean - so platonic, it screamed? If we take that final break up scene with Peter out of the equation, the winner was set. They needed drama  to bring in ratings (which were down) and a cliffhanger for the next season. And that is why they resurrected the kissing bandit, to deliver. Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 1176891977

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:16 pm

well if you guys are saying she kept him for the ratings.. that means their final break up was a lie on her part and she's a great actress. Telling her she loved him when it was only for ratings. shame on her IMO.. Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 1f60f

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:00 pm

3rdflr wrote:@vacayeveryday
He was very clear from the geneva that he didn't think he'd be ready to propose. the ball was in Rachel's court- she could have cut him after hometowns. esp since Eric was saying he was going to propose.

He's been very clear with saying that he wanted to date her but not propose based on a 2 month (sorta courtship). Yeah it's the premise of the show but she could have cut him.

I just think he needs more therapy for his anxiety.

Well I think your comment about why she didn't cut him earlier might've been answered above. We also only saw a fraction of their conversations. IMO I think Peter was not as clear as you describe. IMO I think he might've been saying that he wasn't there yet, but he gave Rachel the impression that he could possibly get there by the end. IMO that is what she was referring to with the  "push & pull" and by calling him "manipulative". But who knows? We just speculate because we only see a tidbit of their interaction and their dialogue/their scenes are severely spliced & diced.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:11 pm

3rdflr wrote:well if you guys are saying she kept him for the ratings.. that means their final break up was a lie on her part and she's a great actress. Telling her she loved him when it was only for ratings. shame on her IMO.. Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 1f60f

Sorry for the double post -- I need to learn to multi-quote. Just because Rachel might've wanted to break up with Peter earlier -- which is pure speculation -- doesn't mean that it still can't be upsetting to do so. IMO the two aren't mutually exclusive.  For example, she did cry when she broke up with Matt although they never even had a 1-on-1 date! IMO she could've realized that Peter wasn't the one for her, but she could still have strong feelings for him and still not want to hurt him, and she can still feel sad about cutting him from her life. Just because you may realize a relationship isn't going to work out and that someone isn't right for you, doesn't mean that it won't necessarily be hard to end it.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:12 pm

She said I love you to Dean too, cmiiw. Love is more than romantic feelings, imo, friendship, admiration, respect, physical attraction... all can be loosely defined as love, imo. She always maintained she had strong feelings for her f4, but she always maintained she was only in love with one person, even when Peter f1 spoiler was out.

I don't have a problem of her keeping Peter f2, doesn't matter if it's her decision or TPTB, she had to take someone there. I don't see that strong attractions to Erin, Dean or anyone else, so why not Peter?

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:31 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:snipped..

To me there was nothing new to learn in this article - same ish, different day. Peter plays to the audience. All that others mentioned above IMO is a way to make sure that most people still like him. What about this one, when asked about being the bachelor?
"I feel like you lose control and I’m definitely a control freak. There’d be a lot I wouldn’t have final say on, and that would be hard for me.”
“If it were to come up again,” says the single hunk, “I would definitely consider it.” Why? All JMHO

Good question. If he knows he can't propose after two months, if he knows he won't have control, if he knows he may not be forgiven a 2nd time if he chooses no one, if he knows he needs time, why would he "definitely" consider it?

The whole interview IMHO was a push pull from start to finish. Feel sorry for me, which he always does in every interview and IMHO pulling his fans in leading them to hope he'll be TB.

This show is a two way street. Nothing stopped him from leaving. If he knew he wasn't there, and IMO would never get there, if he knew he needed more time, if he knew Rachel wanted an engagement, he could have left. Others have.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:44 pm

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 4256136633  I agree  word  Preach it @GuardianAngel

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 67 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz