SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 47 of 67 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:10 pm

nikikass wrote:Lol He already has posted his long winded defence response.  makes him look more like an idiot.  

I couldn’t care less why they went on the show.  Majority of them do the same thing.  he IMO thinks he is better and more clever than anyone else.   Just another Bach loser imo.  

But some girls will never learn.  

@nikikass,
would you please post a link?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:13 pm

Plenty of people are on social media and handle it responsibly and fall in love. 
It's all about the maturity of the person handling it. IMO
This is not only evidenced by the people going on podcasts to tell all, but also by those reaching out on social media as a platform to refute or make a stand. 
Sometimes things are best left unsaid. 
Either way kudos to members on this forum who were unmercilessly shut down and referred to as "haters" or worse when they basically pointed out these same thoughts as Peter's own texts last spring.  I guess it's ok coming from him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:37 pm

@Chgohighlife

Sorry I dont know how.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Can someone please post his response? Or where I can see it
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:53 pm

@Chgohighlife @cookielover12 here it is, from RS twitter

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 47 24713a10

I can’t seem to find it on Peter’s twitter though.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:56 pm

Her side has texts to prove he’s a manipulative idiot so  NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 47 1f481  NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 47 1f600

He continues to be a cry baby victim. Pathetic.

All jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:59 pm

Hmm... I think it's actually 3 sides to every story. That's what I've heard in the past anyway. JMOAA  
BTW Peter's response is on his IG, too. 
He just can't let things go. IMO it's another set of eyelashes laying on the floor.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Peter being exposed as the lying, emotionally manipulative sociopath many of us already knew he was?

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:47 pm

LOL and the drama just keeps getting better and better. 
RS replied to Peter's reply with this: 
Be thankful she took it easy on u. I’ve seen and heard a lot worse - all things you directly sent to her AND from other girls. There’s no fake or misconstrued information here. You know what you said and did. Making her into the bad guy for something you did is typical. Nice try.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:50 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Peter being exposed as the lying, emotionally manipulative sociopath many of us already knew he was?

via GIPHY

cantstopl NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 47 3806527698 :yes: rofl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:LOL and the drama just keeps getting better and better. 
RS replied to Peter's reply with this: 
Be thankful she took it easy on u. I’ve seen and heard a lot worse - all things you directly sent to her AND from other girls. There’s no fake or misconstrued information here. You know what you said and did. Making her into the bad guy for something you did is typical. Nice try.

We called it, so this is not news to a lot of us here. But at this point, judging by the bold words, anyone who knows Peter, should please advise him to "shut the ef up." This could deteriorate real fast, if he does not. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:04 pm

sdmom wrote:I haven’t listened yet but reading the screenshot of their texts is pure gold, IMO! I know every story has two sides and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but I am here for more gossips, laugh out loud.

I am not here to say who’s right or who’s wrong, but this confirms my thought: Peter was there to brand himself, and there’s nothing wrong with it, IMO.

Lesson learned: be careful what you text! Jmo.

Here’s the text exchange from RS. Mods, please delete if against the rules.

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 47 80eacd10

Who is this PK person?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 67 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz