SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:@flojo031 IMO if they chose not to do social media some people would use that as ammunition against them too. Right after the finale when she didn't immediately post something about them some people said it was a sign she wasn't happy with her choice. So, it's kind of a no-win situation in that regard IMO. But she should do what makes her happy. They don't do IG lives often so I think it's kind of a compromise. Honestly, IMO they don't do a lot of SM unless they are at an event or doing something special with family or friends then we tend to get a lot of IG stories at once...Usually if they haven't posted in a while some fans will ask for a #lostfiles photo or something. So IMO I think they are trying to find that balance of keeping some things private about their day-to-day life (like we don't see her walking in the park with Bryan and Copper, which she said she likes to do, but we have seen her with
Alistair at the park) but also sharing just enough with fans who support them

I agree. Too much: you try too hard. Too little: you have problems. I dont think they overshare, imo. Bryan's last real time post is a week ago when they attended the Miami event. But I am a fan so I am admittedly biased! Lol.
I hope they just do whatever makes them happy and tune out the outside noise. Always hope for the best for Bach couples but prepare for the worst!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by aviej Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Agreed. She needs to take off her lawyer hat where she thinks that this is a case she has to "win" or prove to be real or whatever. I think she feels an added pressure being the first WOC as a lead so she probably feels that she has a duty to prove people wrong. I think she should just listen to the advice former Bach leads gave her and focus more on her relationship and less on the noise all around. The more she does that, the better the chance she stands of the relationship lasting. But i'm sorry, if she continues to allow others' opinions to dictate the pace, her relationship will not last, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:26 pm

coolangel wrote:Unfortunately, I feel these two have fallen deep into the hellhole of pleasing their fans and trying hard to prove their love which frankly IMO is having the opposite effect. IMO If you don't like doing an IG live, don't do it Rachel. You are not obligated to your fans and there is no need to spend effort to prove haters wrong. They come across so defensive these days IMO. Like all the IG stories from today morning of her going to work - if it wasn't just to prove that she is still employed (JMO).

I will admit that I had a very different image in my mind of how they would be as a couple based on how they both were pre-show. Maybe it's just me but IMO less is more when it comes to SM. Whether a relationship works out or not, IMO the ones who live their life off SM like a regular couple and don't bother with both fans and haters opinions are the ones who have the best shot of a lasting relationship in this franchise. Keeping my fingers crossed for these two and as always, time will tell.

All JMO

I get that SM is becoming more and more prevalent every season, but these two seem to be posting non stop...and I don't even follow them, I just see what people bring over here. Also, were they both not much on SM before the show? I seem to remember she rarely posted and he had to be taught how to do Instagram stories or some such thing? And here they are post, post, post. Has all the attention gone to their heads? I am asking, because I can't be bothered to look at all their postings. I find all the sharing annoying, particularly coming from two professionals. It's like a couple of high school girls.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:33 pm

I agree with what everyone has said. I recall during Rachel's last date with Bryan she told him how she tends to want to "fix" things. She was talking about relationships but IMO I think it also applies to how she deals with skeptics/haters on SM. IMO I think she believes she can convince the non-believers that she made the right choice. But IMO that's not going to happen. For example I find it telling that Rachel felt the need to post several IG stories this morning showing herself commuting to work & in the office because the skeptics keep asking her on SM whether she's still working or not. Rachel really needs to just let it go IMO. I wonder to the degree she feels somewhat guilty that a lot of the skepticism IMO comes to some degree from the overly dramatic break-up scene with her F2. To what degree is Rachel questioning whether if she had done things differently there wouldn't be as many skeptics, and consequently she may be trying to "fix" a "mess" that IMO she sort of made. Not sure. Just theorizing. I just wish she would take things more in stride like Bryan appears to do. Being the first WOC just adds even more pressure to "fix" and make things right IMO.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:08 pm

Rachel & Bryan are on today's episode of Dean's podcast.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:Rachel & Bryan are on today's episode of Dean's podcast.

Here's the link if anyone is interested.
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/658-Help-I-Suck-at-Dating-with-28480723/episode/3-back-to-the-future-28537806/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:21 pm

@ReneeM I'm dying at how random this is. And people say that Rachel is petty and holds grudges? She's actually doing a pod with a guy who insulted her relationship, called Bryan insincere, and unfollowed both her and Bryan on IG (still hasn't followed). I'm actually interested in what they talk about and if it's as awkward as I'm picturing.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:Rachel & Bryan are on today's episode of Dean's podcast.

What? Why?! How'd Dean pull that off? laugh out loud

lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:24 pm

https://art19.com/shows/help-i-suck-at-dating-with-dean-unglert

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:24 pm

@bleuberry Apparently, apologizing and lots of sucking up judging from the summaries I've been reading, haha.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:37 pm

@Aria Thanks! Dean's voice irrationality bugs me so I'll be relying on recaps laugh out loud. I'm glad they can all be friendly, I thought Rachel really liked Dean as a friend.

lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:57 pm

I heard the interview. Like wow!! They're all BFF's now! Dean apologized & they accepted. They gave Dean dating advice. Rach told him everything can't be sunshine & rainbows, and he needs to learn to dance. Bryan told Dean to figure out what he wants first & be honest. They all plan to hang out in LA, double date & go dancing. Go figure? Rachel & Bryan sounded very much in sync during this interview.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday