SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 Empty Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Previous Thread here

Thread 2. General Discussion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Good luck to Bryan and Rachel as/when they move to CA!
http://www.amny.com/entertainment/celebrities/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-talks-future-plans-shows-off-ring-at-nyfw-1.14147968

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Good luck to Bryan and Rachel as/when they move to CA!
http://www.amny.com/entertainment/celebrities/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-talks-future-plans-shows-off-ring-at-nyfw-1.14147968
laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Like we had suspected. I still like them, but yeah, I'm not betting on them lasting now. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Why do they have to be this way?? Good lord what idiocy imo (TM).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Sorry Bryan, but you can't pull off those yellow shoes you tried to rock. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 1f601

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 87b72b10 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 86669110 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:52 pm

I want to know what's there for them in CA. She's a lawyer he's chiropractor both have decent careers. Is she going to be a sports/legal correspondent? How about him?

I follow them closely and neither seem to be the type who makes impulsive decisions without plans. The only good thing that I can see is both will be independant from families, which, imo, is good when a couple is in early stage of a relationship.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Guessing they think they're going to strike it rich and be the next John and Chrissy I guess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:57 pm

@sdmom I agree with you. Like what is out there for them? I'm not surprised but I am confused, what do they plan on doing. I like to stay positive about all the realtionships, however if I'm going with my first mind this is stupid.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:02 pm

@jalkire I won't call it stupid because we don't know what's in place for them. But yeah, I am somewhat uneasy about it, especially my last couple just broke up after she moved to LA with him. Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Not a good move at all. Oh well. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:04 pm

I mean it's their choice where the chose to live. Hopefully there is a justification why they settled on CA. Until they share more about their plans I am going to remain positive.

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday