SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whosgonnatakethebait - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:58 am

or just read it on news.com there is an article retelling the interview. giggling Poor Taz big slip up she's going to be in trouble!!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

whosgonnatakethebait - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by BlueJeans Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am not Australian and I haven't warmed to Laura at all since sleuthing her back in March. It has very little to do with her edit which has been really good IMO and doesn't matter to me if Laura was F6, F10 or F1 I'd still feel the same. It's just different strokes for different folks.

jmo

Yeah I've found myself disliking her more from behind the scenes stuff like her interviews and SM. That being said, her personality does not come across well on TV either. A few times now she does this weird "I am not selfish" thing like when she tells Elise she can go and talk to Matty first and when she "thoughtfully" gave up her box for Elora and outwardly says it. But it actually doesn't ever come across as thoughtful or sincere at all.

She's such an alpha girl who comes across as someone who's used to getting what she wants.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:59 am

Yeah I think they posted the article too soon (intentionally done IMO) and evidence for Tara being F3, as sleuthed by many of us this season and per SCs early on  thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:59 am

dolcimumma wrote:or just read it on news.com there is an article retelling the interview. giggling  Poor Taz big slip up she's going to be in trouble!!

There's a little more to it than that

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:01 am

Justme wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:or just read it on news.com there is an article retelling the interview. giggling  Poor Taz big slip up she's going to be in trouble!!

There's a little more to it than that

you get the gist of it though especially if the original has been deleted.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:30 am

BlueJeans wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am not Australian and I haven't warmed to Laura at all since sleuthing her back in March. It has very little to do with her edit which has been really good IMO and doesn't matter to me if Laura was F6, F10 or F1 I'd still feel the same. It's just different strokes for different folks.

jmo

Yeah I've found myself disliking her more from behind the scenes stuff like her interviews and SM. That being said, her personality does not come across well on TV either. A few times now she does this weird "I am not selfish" thing like when she tells Elise she can go and talk to Matty first and when she "thoughtfully" gave up her box for Elora and outwardly says it. But it actually doesn't ever come across as thoughtful or sincere at all.

She's such an alpha girl who comes across as someone who's used to getting what she wants.

I think she has a very dominating personality. IMO She acts like she is has the best connection with Matty and is more important/desirable than the other girls. She is also very passive-aggressive in my opinion. I feel like she makes subtle insults about Elise (e.g. the "now you have made it awkward" comment at one of the cocktail parties and failing to mention Elise when listing Matty's favorites and the people who have strong connections with Matty in interviews). Her behaviour seems to steam from insecurity. People often state that they don't like passive aggressive people what can't figure out why. For those who are interested in spotting passive aggressive behaviour psychology today did a good article. See: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-superhuman-mind/201611/5-signs-youre-dealing-passive-aggressive-person
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:55 am

I've thought Laura will be F1 since back in March.

Nothing has changed for me other than I think the real winner is Toni May cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:07 am

My final hope for Elise is that I don't see her saying 'I love you' in their final date which makes me ask, when does she say it!?
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:11 am

I LOVE your avatar of Elise Train @Bumbleguild! It's the best  yes 

Choo Choo!!

whosgonnatakethebait - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 15400-41
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:12 am

Elise just posted this.... https://instagram.com/p/BY-ppBFh9UD/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:15 am

IrelandRose wrote:Elise just posted this.... https://instagram.com/p/BY-ppBFh9UD/
Not F2 like to me...jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:18 am

Oh here are my 2 cents.

I think both of those "love" confessions from Laura and Elise were spliced for the season teaser in ep 1. For Laura's, she actually said "I am utterly falling in love with you" but they cut 'utterly' out of the teaser... the rest is the same. For Elise's, I think they cut out the "falling"? Maybe some  from sleuthing required?

As for Matty's weird reaction to Laura... he had the same reaction when she said "I really like you" on their second date. Remember she said "Why is that funny?" I think it's an emotional response from Matty. If you remember back to Sam and Snez from Season 3, Sam had the same reaction when Snez told him she loved him. I think Matty was in shock, happy shock and lost for words a bit.

He gave her a portrait. That says a lot. I'm taking no notice of the voice overs, I am just taking note of what they all say directly to each other.

F1 = Laura  **IMO**

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear