SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 60 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:31 am

solaroo wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:
Emayem wrote:

For me, it's not the fact they live there that bothers me, it's the way they wear it as a badge of their social status.

Exactly this. The fact that Laura stated it's something they both want is weird.

I disagree, I don't think it's the slightest bit weird at all.  When people go on this show, the lead and the winner can potentially be from opposite ends of the country and we've seen how problematic that can be in terms of having to relocate one person's entire life (see:  Richie/Alex).  How wonderful for Matty and Laura that they don't even have to consider that as an issue.  When Laura referenced this in the interview, IMO she was just highlighting how much easier it's going to be for them given they can stay right where they are and don't have to worry about moving for exactly the reasons I mentioned above.

I agree, IMO, it is absolutely not weird at all to be proud of the neighboorhood you live in.
While some may think this area respresents $$$, these 2 may be attracted to this area for some other reasons that we don't know of. They may find it exciting that they see the beauty in this area the same way, as well as how easier it is about the logistic. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Valancy Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:11 am

I've been away at a conference so have only just caught up with the finale and have to say I just loved it and really got the love story and the emotion between these two. Laura's emotion was so real and it was so sweet the way she thought he was going to reject her and the relief when he didn't was just lovely. Yes, it was sad for Elise but there is always an F2 and I don't see how else it can turn out. I also watched their interview on The Project and they looked so happy together and answered all the rumours about whether they'd met before etc. As for the eastern suburbs of Sydney, my son lived there for several years and my best friend has lived there for many years and I can totally understand why they love it there, it's the most beautiful part of Sydney IMO (and there are lots of beautiful parts of Sydney and everywhere there is expensive) if you love the beach because the beaches and the coastal cliff walk there is just gorgeous. I really hope this works out for them and wish them all the best.

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:35 pm

In the US so just finished the finale  beatingheart

I am way behind the rest but want to say I am happy for Laura and Matty.  Per usual there are supporters and haters.  Happens every season.  Many times I have been in the situation where I have liked someone much better than F1 (Nikki/Alex, JoJo/Lauren, Jordan/Chase, yada yada) but then I realize it isn't my opinion that matters.  Whether the couple makes it long term or not the lead chooses who they feel is the best match for them.

I was unspoiled until 3 weeks ago, but from their first date I thought Laura would be F1.  Unlike some US seasons of late, I feel like I truly got to see them fall in love.  Having a pretty good idea of F1 did not ruin the season for me, it made me excited to see Matty fall in love.  Each and every date he and Laura had stood out from the others.

I think Elise is wonderful and will be just fine.  If she watched the same show I did then it must be quite obvious from early on that he was very much about Laura.  Not sure how her being F2 came about.  I almost think it was producer driven since she was brought to the forefront so late in the season and presented as the "perfect girl" we all wanted to see get her fairy tale.

IMO post show Matty and Laura truly seem to care for each other and are enjoying getting to know each other.  I see more than just sexual chemistry.

Regardless if I agree with everything they say, if they saw each other at a gym, where they want to live, or if they want to promote something - that is their choice to make. This is nothing new to this franchise and it disappoints me to see them have to go through so much negativity when all they did is what many others have done before them. Discussing people and different scenarios while they are on a show is one thing.  Attacking them in real life or on SM because of whom they chose to date is just mean.

I know TB doesn't have a good track record and it takes a lot to make these relationships work, but I think them living in the same area and having similar interests gives them a step up on past couples because they can really blend their lives quite easily and see how things go from there.

Thanks again to all posters for keeping things interesting this season!!!  See you on the other side handwave
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo