SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:50 pm

HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Well after looking at the sc for next week, it looks like

SD - Mikaela
GD - Kait, Lindsey, Catie --- cocoa scrub date?
GD - Brittnay, Meghan, Stacy, Jessie --- Bravissimo Show?
It seems that Brittnay leaves on her own during the group date or is sent packing by Chris after he questions her about her motives for being there; i.e. for him or it being a competition.

Notice suitcases outside the door.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 1911

My sc W Network The Bachelor Canada episode 6 preview

ETA:I noticed that the location where Brittnay seems to  be leaving is from the Bravissimo Show and maybe that is where the SC of Brittnay and Stacy dancing  fit in. no idea

If that is Brittany's luggage, then producers knew she was leaving from this CP.

agree. i noticed the luggage but thought it could be crew's but they are definitely travel luggages.

it definitely looks like she is leaving right?

They look the same as the one in  this picture (red handle):
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Brittn11

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbSEDLrlAHp/?hl=en&taken-by=bachcan
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:04 pm

in fact it is very predictable.... they always try to have a girl leaving in one GD with the dramatic taxi waiting.......

ahem nothing will beat matty j season with our franchise villain hahaha

he also eliminated dee before a RC.. checked too

will he eliminate his F2 before the finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:19 pm

HEA wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:

And here we thought we were missing out all the discussion.

So has it been confirmed who F1 is ... or the final three?

I think we have agreed that Lyndsay is the F1 but we are still undecided on the others. Michaela, Catie are the most likely.
Stacey's passsport stamp has her coming back into the USA @ nyc homeland security on June 2.  As her other passport stamps have panned out, and because of them, the filming locations, dates, and producers IG pics, IMO the F2 are Lyndsey and Stacey.  A suggestion is to check the filming schedule non discussion thread to see the timing of the filming schedule as we now know it.

sorry to do not trust 100% SM and IG posting.
I believe not everyone is eager to post something on IG.
If they re-opened their account public, I need proof of that too. I am not a pro, not saying nay or yay

regarding the return, considering the difference from USA and budget wise and PI done in Toronto, I am not making all my eggs to say that because one showed up X date and the other one Y date before, means that X date is F1

I understand that some are strong believers of SM and dates etc. but I am not. I am still old school and need visible proof. So thank you for your suggestion, I've already looked at it, but not my thing to say who is top 2. The other girls, sure. makes sense. top 2, not so much because I do not think this can be applied for all seasons and all franchise worldwide. call me skeptic.
First off, Stacey has her IG public and the link for it is in her contestant thread. OK, what her post was is a video of her flipping pages in her passport. I capped those pages and went through and tried to make them clearer. We have from that video pages that clearly show she was in Costa Rica, was in Dominican Republic. So going by that, IMO, the one of Mexico could also be true.

As far as Mikaela goes, jut look at her tan in the IG pic that I posted. It was posted on June 9 which is susposedly a few days jump ahead from a possible F2 position. Now, considering how tanned she gets and when you look at how tanned she is right now as we are viewingthe show, IMO, the pic that was taken and posted on June 9 shows that the girl isn't as tanned then as she is right now. Knowing that she will be staying in Dominican Republic another 2 weeks showing time and especially if it shows that she was in Mexico, she would be a whole lot more tanned than the IG pic that I posted.

IMO, Mikaela isn't in the top 2.

As far as Stacey's passport stamp of her going through NY on June 2, IMO, she likely is heading to Toronto to do final ITM's before heading home to the Victoria area.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:23 pm

HEA wrote:I am curious about this though

May 30 MTP 1 and 2 ( bachcan 2 had both in one day - due to rain, it was obvious)

do we have proof?

June 2 - FRC - Stacey's passport stamp - arriving in NY homeland security

good catch... do we know if she went directly from mexico?
Sorry for all my posts, going to try to answer these.

Yea, for the timeline, there is proof of Bachcan 2 season when Trish and April had their MTP all in one day.  

As far as this season, no there is no proof, but when you line up the timing of when they'd be in Mexico after leaving Toronto on May 27/28, you then add the 2 FD's in like there were in Bette 1 and Bachcan 2, I feel that the timing that I set out would match up.

As far as the passport stamp for NY homeland security, I know that there are direct flights to Toronto, but there are also flights from Cancun directly to NY, then directly from NY to Toronto.

ETA TO ADD THESE SO I DON'T HAVE SO MANY POSTS IN A ROW

HEA wrote:May 28 FD1
May 29 FD2
May 30....+ 1 day FD3 ?
June 1 ....+ 1 day ROSE CEREMONY?
June 2 .... MTP 1 and 2 ( bachcan 2 had both in one day - due to rain, it was obvious)... do we have proof that it was the same day?... could be stacy going home too.... Stacey's passport stamp - arriving in NY homeland security... do we have proof she came from Mexico?
June 3 LCD1
June 4 LCD2
June 5 - FRC

We know from a producers pic that they were home on June 4. We know this cause that pic is matched up to pillows/couch in the home of the producers.

therefore, IMO, the FRC was on June 2 which allows Stacey to head back to Toronto for ITM's and the two lovebirds have extra time in Mexico together.

As far as the proof of Stacey and Mexico, all I am saying is that there is a faded and unclear complete stamp of her entering Mexico. I see on the stamp a clear May and a clear 2017 on the stamp but a very unclear exact date of her entrance(Entrada) Then the NY stamp on June 2.

Therefore, IMO we are back to my original schedule of:

May 27 - RC and travel day

May 28 FD1
May 29 FD2
May 30 MTP 1 and 2 ( bachcan 2 had both in one day - due to rain, it was obvious)
May 31 LCD1
June 1 LCD2
June 2 - FRC - Stacey's passport stamp - arriving in NY homeland security

jojo47 wrote:I wonder if this is the apple tree area that Lindsey spoke of in her ITM last week when talking about her grandparents' love:
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2017-129

In light of what you are saying, we do see pics of Lyndsey in the Okanagan around Okanagan Falls. Now, IMO, I know of a few places like that which could be extremely possible but can't find the exact view of it. I grew up in Penticton which is 10 min north of Okanagan Falls and know of about 3 different areas that this could fall under considering the guard rail above them(pointed out by GA) and I know those locations that I am thinking of are on the east side of the valley. On that side is where all the new cell/radio towers were put in and they have tops on them like what we see in the pic.

HEA wrote:until further notice, i think until I change my mind

lindsey F1
michaela F2
stacy F3
jessie F4
catie F5 (just because she cried so hard in republica dominican and it looked like an elimination to me before rose ceremony)
Considering that we have Lyndsey in Mexico due to @richmondrose matching up the sc to a spa there, we have Stacey's passport stamp of Mexico in May 2017 and we also have her passport stamp of June 2 in NY, that coupled with the tight filming schedule that IMO won't allow for 3 FD's, therefore, IMO the F2 are Stacey and Lyndsey

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:19 am

@Aunties_Love thank you for all your time and effort to answer me yes

as every season, I am half of it and already ready to fast forward to finale hehehe

note: no matter the odds, I am still thinking that Michaela is F2 until her elimination though Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:43 am

Just watched episode 5.  

Had Lyndsey locked in as F1 last episode and am now even more convinced.  Their one-on-one time was all about him wanting reassurance, him worried about getting hurt, him wanting to make sure they're on the same page.  

This is classic Lead/F1 dynamic IMO - so different from when IMO you can see the Lead's just playing along with a storyline with the others.  Also his body language is a giveaway with her IMO - he was very flushed sitting next to her on the couch!

Haven't caught up on previous posts so not sure if this aligns with what's been sleuthed but at this stage if Lyndsey's not F1 I'll be shocked.  Also can Catie please leave ASAP she is annoying me to bits.  Might as well get rid of Kait too.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:20 am

Bobette wrote:Just watched episode 5.  

Had Lyndsey locked in as F1 last episode and am now even more convinced.  Their one-on-one time was all about him wanting reassurance, him worried about getting hurt, him wanting to make sure they're on the same page.  

This is classic Lead/F1 dynamic IMO - so different from when IMO you can see the Lead's just playing along with a storyline with the others.  Also his body language is a giveaway with her IMO - he was very flushed sitting next to her on the couch!

Haven't caught up on previous posts so not sure if this aligns with what's been sleuthed but at this stage if Lyndsey's not F1 I'll be shocked.  Also can Catie please leave ASAP she is annoying me to bits.  Might as well get rid of Kait too.  laugh out loud

Yes it does appear that its all about Lindsay. But I remember Chris S being the same way with Becca and bam..he picked Whitney. I think by next episode if they dont show much of her then she is the F1 (IMO)

If they show her a lot then she is not F1.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:39 am

nikikass wrote:
Bobette wrote:Just watched episode 5.  

Yes it does appear that its all about Lindsay.  But I remember Chris S being the same way with Becca and bam..he picked Whitney.  I think by next episode if they dont show much of her then she is the F1 (IMO)

If they show her a lot then she is not F1.

next week is michaela 1-1 so of course it will be a lot about her

but we have also this 3-1 kait-lindsey-catie ... and i think catie will get the extra time
considering lindsey got extra time episode 5, i do not see how shey could get time on ep6
ep5 michaela did not get time either

so for me it is a back and forth

ahem.... can we get rid of catie, kait AND STACY Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 3552228123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:48 am

@richmondrose

i am thinking that the luggage is only for the date. they look like travel luggage and they are but if you look at the picture, no way the girls came on this journey with ONLY that little luggages.

so IMO it is the same drama effect but when she will leave, she will not go straight to the airport, but will go to the hotel to pick up her stuff.

i am not sure if they need to have all their luggages ready each time they go on date.....

2-1 yes...but otherwise???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:51 am

so for me this season is not identical as it has more episodes and more girld at ep6 so I think we should not think it is only 2 girls after hometown IMO

episode 6: kait, jessie, meghan, britanny, catie, michaela, lindsey, stacy ... 8 girls

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 1319

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 1418

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 1213
Bachelor canada season 2 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_Canada_(season_2) and (season 1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_Canada_(season_1)

Last edited by HEA on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu