SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:05 pm

HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love  you are set that stacy is top 2 and her stamp is mexico when it says a US city

for me there is no proof that she was in mexico. as far as I know she may have been to toronto to do some PIs or any other reason

show me a stamp saying MEXICO june 2 2017 and then I will definitely consider she is top 2

for me, I am sleuthing image and segment of the season teasers.

I do see mikhaela suntanned with her conservative top, no sun, palm trees etc.... for me she was in Mexico.

we will have to agree to disagree on this.

@richmondrose  yes. the schedule may been slightly different along the way and at the end 1 or 2 days can make a big difference... i agree  yes

The bolded got me thinking. The final 2/3? girls would have had to have had a stamp in their passport that said Mexico when they entered the country. Now Stacy did have stamps on the two pages on her IG that had both Costa Rico and Dominican Republic in April and May on the same two pages but none for Mexico. She did flip through her passport and from what I've seen a number of them were from Costa Rico, Mexico and US. She's also tagged some of these places in her vacation pictures.  She seems to travel more than she works! LOL I'm just envious because I wish I had that kind of lifestyle.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:10 pm

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1517
wikipedia source

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1621
google map

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:23 pm

of course by plane it is not that much but still

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1713
Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1815
Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1914
Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2014
Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2115
google maps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:26 pm

@richmondrose  I agree

and I also agree that :

catie is at Kitchener which is toronto's suburb (been there I know it)
jessie and mikaela are 2h35 away
lindsey and stacy are 4 hours away... more complicated because there is a ferry to take so 1 day in my opinion
vancouver/toronto is only 4h15

I am considering those 5 girls as the most likely be the top 4

my question is: do they need that much of material when they go Hometown?

Last edited by HEA on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:01 pm

BlackHalo wrote:The girls were really petty about Brittany's note to Chris. "OMG. She sent a secret note! How scandalous." Give me a break. She is there to connect with Chris. I really don't see how she was disrespectful to the girls. If they were uncomfortable with it they should have addressed it with Chris.

Kait (or Cait?) is like an android. I find her extremely creepy.

Still not feeling his connection to anyone other than Lyndsey but he and Brittany have the physical chemistry going.

The same way we have dee complaining that she is away from her daughter as if she would get a proposal on episode 1. She decided to come and signed a contract that said few weeks. #ridiculous

It is funny for us but I do imagine in this bubble when the only thing to do is speak about chris and share their life with each other.... everything is becoming out of proportion. a little note can be reciprocated who knows? laugh out loud ... also we saw only few minutes of EDITED conversation here. it is easy to manipulate facial expressions and VO.   Maybe they were upset that she went to a forbidden area/place, his bedroom. That is pretty intimate. I dunno.

But I agree that the note itself was harmless and anyone could have done the same.

Kait for me is very self aware of how she is smarter than Meghan and is very condescendent about it. I do not like her one bit. She is a mean B*** IMO.... Even edited, she looked mean. Meghan may come from NL (and yes, there is nothing to do there except bars and fishing) but she is a sweetheart..... that is very typical reaction from a girl living in a city to a girl living in the country. Seen it many times here in Quebec city towards the (quote) rednecks (unquote)...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:05 pm

HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love  you are set that stacy is top 2 and her stamp is mexico when it says a US city

for me there is no proof that she was in mexico. as far as I know she may have been to toronto to do some PIs or any other reason

show me a stamp saying MEXICO june 2 2017 and then I will definitely consider she is top 2

for me, I am sleuthing image and segment of the season teasers.

I do see mikhaela suntanned with her conservative top, no sun, palm trees etc.... for me she was in Mexico. On top of the pirate silhouette in Cancun. Since Britanny is pretty much leaving next episode...

we will have to agree to disagree on this.

@richmondrose  yes. the schedule may been slightly different along the way and at the end 1 or 2 days can make a big difference... i agree  yes
You are mistaken with the bolded. There are 2 stamps. I have said this all along. I got one stamp from her passport that I cannot clear up anymore than seeing the month of MAY and year of 2017 but CANNOT see clearly the exact date/day that is in the middle of the two clear spots. The stamp says entrada. Therefore, IMO, what is happening is that she entered Mexico in May of 2017. Then there is another stamp that clearly states June 2 and NY and homeland security. Therefore to make this clear I am talking about TWO stamps and not just the one. I am still working on clearing the mexico stamp up but I am having difficulty doing that as it just gets more smudged. I had said a long time ago that my belief is since she lives in Victoria on the west coast, she likely went from Mexico directly to Toronto via NY(see earlier posts in thread regarding flight schedules and what flights she likely was on). In season 1 of Bachcan, I KNOW(she told me directly) that Bianka had to fly directly to Vancouver when they left their finale to do ITM's and fillins for the season even though she lived in Toronto because the head office for GoodHuman Productions was in Vancouver at that time so she had to go there. IMO, the same kind of thing can be happening now. Even though Stacey lives in Vancouver, she had to go to Toronto from Mexico to do ITM's.

BUT we do know that they were in Pearson Airport heading to Cancun on May 27/28(depending on time zone). We know that the producers were home on June 4. We also know that there is a passport stamp of June 2 in NY. Therefore, IMO filming could only of started on the 28th at the very earliest in Cancun. Filming would of had to stop on June 2 as if it stopped on June 3, they wouldn't of made it home on June 4th for the 9am posting date of that IG(the producers one) So IMO filming began in Cancun on May 28th and stopped on June 2.

May 28 FD
May 29 FD
May 30 MTP 1/2
May 31 LCD 1
June 1 LCD 2
June 2 FRC

Pearson Airport heading to Cancun
Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-333

STACEY'S PASSPORT:

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-334

IG pic of the producer Claire Freeland from June 4 stating clearly that they are home.

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-336
Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-335

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:07 pm

richmondrose wrote:Just an idea and covering all the bases, I'm just wondering if the girls that are chosen for HTD are so close to each other that there wouldn't be a full week of travel needed.
The only problem with that idea is we have the pic posted of them leaving Pearson in Toronto on May 27/28 depending on timezones, and we have the departure date from DR on May 18.  That would allow the timeframe for 4 HTD's being filmed at proper intervals.

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-337

We also have these pics taken from Clare's IG(it seems that she made a practice of taking a pic everytime they were moving to the next location) and as we have seen as the dates correspond on the IG posts and the passport stamp, the IG's were posted the same days as the passport stamps so IMO we also have this backing up the fact that they left DR on May 18 and left Toronto on May 27/28.  The IG was posted at 12:03am on the 28th.  There are flights at 1am on Sundays going to Cancun.  Sunday would of been the 28th.

Here's Claire's IG posts on the 18th IMO leaving DR:

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-338
Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2017-339

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:26 pm

I will say @HEA the ferry from Vancouver to Victoria is 1 hr 35 min.  It takes 30 min to get to downtown Victoria from the ferry terminal.  Since Google maps go from the downtown core/City hall of ANY town to the next, that is how things can get distorted.  IF Lyndsey(BTW, rechecked her spelling as I know it's weird) lived by the city hall then yea, could take that long.  

Anyways, flights from Van to Vic take 18 min.  that's take off and landing times(I know as I do it often).  Flights from Van  to Pent where Lyndsey's HTD may happen IF and that's a big IF her family is from there as it's been a few times now where we have heard her talk about the apple tree and we have seen on her IG that the Okanagan, specifically Penticton/Ok Falls/Vaseaux lake area are highlighted. IMO just the google maps are a little distorted.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:32 pm

@Aunties_Love we shall see not soon enough if your theory is correct Smiley

the beauty of sleuthing is that it is rarely a sure thing until the finale. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:11 pm

@Aunties_Love did you post Stacy's passport page with the stamp you believe is her entrance into Mexico? I was looking for it but can't find it. Maybe I just missed it somewhere??
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:22 pm

jojo47 wrote:@Aunties_Love did you post Stacy's passport page with the stamp you believe is her entrance into Mexico? I was looking for it but can't find it. Maybe I just missed it somewhere??
No cause I am still trying to clear it up. Trying different colors as background, etc to make it come up better.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:27 pm

I am excited to see Mikaela and Chris date. They look cute together Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 3045963862

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu