SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:21 am

Sorry for the delay on this.

Re: trip to Australia

Just to clarify, on her blog, Lyndsey didn't say that she was moving to Australia, she said that her next adventure is a one way trip to Australia (which I now feel, fits with her style of doing things).

Re: the ex

I didn't get a sense that she just broke up with him. I got a sense that it's been a while and now has been able to put her feeling about him down on "paper" - old school ;)

That's what I got, anyway.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:25 pm

tatladylu wrote:Sorry for the delay on this.

Re: trip to Australia

Just to clarify, on her blog, Lyndsey didn't say that she was moving to Australia, she said that her next adventure is a one way trip to Australia (which I now feel, fits with her style of doing things).

Re: the ex

I didn't get a sense that she just broke up with him. I got a sense that it's been a while and now has been able to put her feeling about him down on "paper" - old school ;)

That's what I got, anyway.

for me a one way trip means moving permanently

regarding her ex, she explicitly said that she stayed few weeks until it was time and the day she moved out, she took a cab and he said something like take care and wish you the best. so she did broke up. she was 18 when she ended a 4 years sweetheart relationship..... she was 22 something when she left NYC (broke up with ex).... and she is now 23..... so for me it IS recent and raw... and still for me I feel that the bachelor was a rebound. Reading her blogs, it is pretty obvious she was really hurt and it makes no sense that she was ready to make a life commitment with chris when she was not even healed and at peace with her past. looks like she is NOW... but last march was still very recent to me. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Not sure if I posted this previously, but I wonder if this is in Mexico:
Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 2017-214

http://aftertherose-updates.blogspot.ca/
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:55 pm

jojo47 wrote:Not sure if I posted this previously, but I wonder if this is in Mexico:
Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 2017-214

in the no spoiled, I mentioned that for me it looks like a meet the parent outfit. very conservative. she does not wear this on GD or SD.

also we can see some sands on the lower left corner and vegetation looks tropical as we can see palm trees branches.

weather looks also grey, not sunny... just like the finale which I think they went thru a hurricane considering the seaweeds where chris is standing at the finale.

So either it is after the parents meeting or during the fantasy date maybe. her outfit is not cocktail so it cannot be RC.

This picture made me doubt a lot that lindsey is F1 to be honest. It was right before chris crying with his mom.

she is also very suntanned. You can see the white mark of the ring she always wears

My gut says meeting the parents.

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 10215
Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Mik211

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Hand211

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:56 pm

^^^I haven't seen any fences like the one behind Mikaela at the Wyndham in Dom Rep.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:27 pm

The Wyndham Tangerine

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Flower10

https://www.google.ca/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x8eae1d71a61ec409:0x4d6acf8bf71d9fdd!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4shttp://www.iceportal.com/brochures/ice/brochure.aspx?did%3D2813%26brochureid%3D3363%26type%3Dpic!5sGoogle+Search&imagekey=!1e1!2shttp://www.iceportal.com/data/2813-3363-f69271699_XXLejpg/Dominican-Republic/Puerto-Plata/Hotel/Viva-Wyndham-Tangerine/Photo/Viva-Wyndham-Tangerine-Puerto-Plata-Exterior-view-Exterior-Walkway.jpg

The Kait, Jessie, Meghan cocktail party was at the Wyndham Tangerine last episode, so they could have used it again in the two remaining ones. Now I 'm not really sure  that this SC is next week because Mikaela gets a SD. Maybe it's from epi 7, or then again it could be in Mexico.
Those flowers probably grow all over the Caribbean.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:54 pm

The girls were really petty about Brittany's note to Chris. "OMG. She sent a secret note! How scandalous." Give me a break. She is there to connect with Chris. I really don't see how she was disrespectful to the girls. If they were uncomfortable with it they should have addressed it with Chris.

Kait (or Cait?) is like an android. I find her extremely creepy.

Still not feeling his connection to anyone other than Lyndsey but he and Brittany have the physical chemistry going.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:26 pm

HEA wrote:
nikikass wrote:
Bobette wrote:Just watched episode 5.  

Had Lyndsey locked in as F1 last episode and am now even more convinced.  Their one-on-one time was all about him wanting reassurance, him worried about getting hurt, him wanting to make sure they're on the same page.  

This is classic Lead/F1 dynamic IMO - so different from when IMO you can see the Lead's just playing along with a storyline with the others.  Also his body language is a giveaway with her IMO - he was very flushed sitting next to her on the couch!

Haven't caught up on previous posts so not sure if this aligns with what's been sleuthed but at this stage if Lyndsey's not F1 I'll be shocked.  Also can Catie please leave ASAP she is annoying me to bits.  Might as well get rid of Kait too.  laugh out loud

Yes it does appear that its all about Lindsay.  But I remember Chris S being the same way with Becca and bam..he picked Whitney.  I think by next episode if they dont show much of her then she is the F1 (IMO)

If they show her a lot then she is not F1.

next week is michaela 1-1 so of course it will be a lot about her

but we have also this 3-1 kait-lindsey-catie ... and i think catie will get the extra time
considering lindsey got extra time episode 5, i do not see how shey could get time on ep6
ep5 michaela did not get time either

so for me it is a back and forth

ahem.... can we get rid of catie, kait AND STACY Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 3552228123
The IG video of Stacey's passport book pretty much sums up that she's in Mexico, and since the filming schedule is too tight for 3 FD's there, IMO we are looking at a Lyndsey / Stacey F2 so don't think Stacey is going anywhere.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:27 pm

HEA wrote:so for me this season is not identical as it has more episodes and more girld at ep6 so I think we should not think it is only 2 girls after hometown IMO

episode 6: kait, jessie, meghan, britanny, catie, michaela, lindsey, stacy ... 8 girls

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 1319

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 1418

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 1213
Bachelor canada season 2 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_Canada_(season_2) and (season 1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_Canada_(season_1)
OK, so how can there be 3 FD's in Mexico, 2 MTP, and 2 LCD's between May 28 and June 2??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:34 pm

HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Not sure if I posted this previously, but I wonder if this is in Mexico:

in the no spoiled, I mentioned that for me it looks like a meet the parent outfit. very conservative. she does not wear this on GD or SD.

also we can see some sands on the lower left corner and vegetation looks tropical as we can see palm trees branches.

weather looks also grey, not sunny... just like the finale which I think they went thru a hurricane considering the seaweeds where chris is standing at the finale.

So either it is after the parents meeting or during the fantasy date maybe. her outfit is not cocktail so it cannot be RC.

This picture made me doubt a lot that lindsey is F1 to be honest. It was right before chris crying with his mom.

she is also very suntanned. You can see the white mark of the ring she always wears

My gut says meeting the parents.

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 10215
Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Mik211

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Hand211

my sc
Hmmm, doesn't the rockery in the background of Mikaela match the rockery in the background of the pic with Mikaela and Stacey? IF so, then IMO both are from DR as I think that the pic with Stacey and Mikaela is her getting her ID card next epi.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:38 pm

Just an idea and covering all the bases, I'm just wondering if the girls that are chosen for HTD are so close to each other that there wouldn't be a full week of travel needed.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:58 pm

@Aunties_Love  you are set that stacy is top 2 and her stamp is mexico when it says a US city

for me there is no proof that she was in mexico. as far as I know she may have been to toronto to do some PIs or any other reason

show me a stamp saying MEXICO june 2 2017 and then I will definitely consider she is top 2

for me, I am sleuthing image and segment of the season teasers.

I do see mikhaela suntanned with her conservative top, no sun, palm trees etc.... for me she was in Mexico. On top of the pirate silhouette in Cancun. Since Britanny is pretty much leaving next episode...

we will have to agree to disagree on this.

@richmondrose  yes. the schedule may been slightly different along the way and at the end 1 or 2 days can make a big difference... i agree  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu