SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:45 am

Unfortunately, Jessie has had to endure a lot of negative comments on social media. Maybe, she just needs a break from all of it.

Also, if she is F1, it must be so incredibly difficult for her to see the strong connection Chris had with Lyndsey. That would bother me too.

Feel for her sad

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Isn't that from last episode with Britt??  wasn't shse in a pool like that?

No, Brittnay's  pool date was in a big white complex:

https://www.google.ca/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x8eb1e3656ba111c9:0x70ddc55678ff8f49!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4shttp://www.vfmii.com/exc/aspquery?command%3Dinvoke%26ipid%3D1988348%26ids%3D42159!5sgansevoort+dominican+republic+-+Google+Search&imagekey=!1e1!2shttp://www.cfmedia.vfmleonardo.com/imageRepo/4/0/65/55/181/DR-Pool-Property-side-view-wide-angle2_S.jpg&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ4MjTwr7XAhWJyoMKHWELAIMQoioIpQEwDg
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:54 am

tatladylu wrote:Unfortunately, Jessie has had to endure a lot of negative comments on social media. Maybe, she just needs a break from all of it.

Also, if she is F1, it must be so incredibly difficult for her to see the strong connection Chris had with Lyndsey. That would bother me too.

Feel for her sad

Yes, I read some of those comments. no no It would be a shame if she left Toronto because of that since she seemed to like it a lot.
I guess when you need a break there's no place like home. I wish her well.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:58 am

Ok, thanks. too many pools and too many places. LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:03 am

Ya, just like bathing suits ... have we seen Kait in this one yet?

Sorry, my computer doesn't like me today...

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Kait_a10

seasons preview
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:14 am

Hmmm, got to go back and see them on the beach. Wonder if this would match up to their date in epi 3

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:53 am

richmondrose wrote:So do we think this is part if Mikaela's SD on Wednesday in the DR),  next weeks dates  or is this in Mexico?

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Pool_v10

My sc from WNetwork The Bachelor Canada season preview

This would be a good SC to nail down location.

ETA: @richmondrose it's at Casa Colonial Beach & Spa in DR. I just can't bring the SC over that matches. Sorry!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:21 am

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:So do we think this is part if Mikaela's SD on Wednesday in the DR),  next weeks dates  or is this in Mexico?

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Pool_v10

ETA: @richmondrose it's at Casa Colonial Beach & Spa in DR. I just can't bring the SC over that matches. Sorry!

Great work jojo!

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Casa_c10
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Casa_c11

Source:https:
http://wcm.transat.com/getmedia/b4a46516-0ec1-42af-8cd2-30fc9172aeea/Casa-Colonial-Beach-Spa-Pool-001.jpg?width=980
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Casa+Colonial+Beach+%26+Spa+in+DR&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz77TE1b7XAhXl8YMKHfbbARcQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=607&dpr=1.5#imgrc=-MQ9NKfTCKFrgM:&spf=1510683196059
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:16 am

richmondrose wrote:

@tatladylu Per the bolded. The only person that has been definitely identified as being in Tulum Mexico is Lyndsey. However, some think the girl jumping off the pirate picture in  Cancun Mexico is Mikaela. So it would seem logical (imo) if there were only two present in Mexico for the FD etc.,  it would be Lindsey and Mikaela. No Jessie and no Stacy.

Your observation regarding the stamp and Stacy is a good one. Most times the F2 are at the FRC on the same day. If she were F2, I guess he could have let her go earlier, either on her LCD or on the day of the ceremony and they shipped her out of the country asap. In the past, they have sequestered the F3 so that it would seem that they all came back at the same time, except for the F1 who stays behind for a little down time with the lead.  However with SM it's becoming more difficult to hide when they return. Looking at the date of their first IG post, it ranges from June 5 (Jessie) to June 8 (Lyndsey)and June 9 (Catie) but most posted around June 6, which they were probably instructed to do by the producers to try to keep things under wraps.

and mikaela june 7

can someone reminds me why it is considered a sure thing of their return when they post on IG (comment, like of post)?... is it possible that some girls are so upset, or in the process to digest the rejection, or just with family or just do not care about SM and do it whenever they want regardless of the date of their return home?

I am truly puzzled about this. Anyone is not a IG addict or care about SM. Lindsey said she deleted her facebook account and was 60 days without SM. She said recently so we know that it was during the show. This in itself should just certified she is top 2, even F1. She blogged about it. she said 2 months, then she said 60 days.

For me it is a nice indication but not a sure thing.... IMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:21 am

jojo47 wrote:

snipped

great job!!!

so do we think it is Mikaela 1-1?

How many 1-1 are left before hometown?

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:17 am

richmondrose wrote:Ya, just like bathing suits ... have we seen Kait in this one yet?

Sorry, my computer doesn't like me today...

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Kait_a10

seasons preview

Kait had a one piece with fluorescent pink in it during her surfing date. What bathing suit was she wearing on the GD when Meghan was sea sick? I couldn't find a SC from that date that shows Chris' swimsuit (only his shirt) nor Kait's bathing suit.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:29 am

HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

snipped

great job!!!

so do we think it is Mikaela 1-1?

How many 1-1 are left before hometown?

This is what we think we have for a schedule

epi 6
May 8 - id
may 9 - gd
may 10 - gd
may 11 - rc

epi 7
may 12 day off
may 13 - id
may 14 - id
may 15 - gd
may 16 - id
May 17 - RC 6-4

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu