SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:08 pm

I think chris is very conflicted because he has feelings and chemistry with both. at this stage the SD with lindsey is far away and he just ended...

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 7811

For me this moment was interesting, he said yes the whole time she said that because IMO he feels the same. when he is away his head is spinning but when he is with one of the girl, he thing it is very clear. maybe he think it is very clear with mik and each time he goes with any other girls and because he is physically attracted he get confused about why he is and if he was emotionally attracted , why multiple.

i think the speeding process messes his mind. he does not know the girls. he only know that he is attracted to mik and lindsey and right at ep6 his mind went to the most recent SD which is mikaela.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 7212
my sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:15 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
LynnTa wrote:I thought she was just fine before he came and made the remarks . Afterwards that's when she was kinda panicked and sort him out to get an explanation...& the !st question we heard was "what's going on?"

Maybe she was given extra reassurance? I did find it interesting that during the ITM he said "I couldn't express my true feelings (to Mikaela)" or something along those lines. Could mean he's feeling the same way and but couldn't express it in that moment... He also referred to it as the "Mikaela and Chris love story" which is something I have never heard a lead say to their pursuer. All I know is after this episode, it is not obvious at all to me who his frontrunner is when before I only saw the Lyndsey connection.

he also said that he was VERY SERIOUS about their futur.....

for me it is all the same

- him being unable to reciprocate mik love declaration at SD
- him explaining TO HER that he he is SCARED (teaser mum) and tend to close up when he is hearing what HE WANTS TO HEAR
- him saying on the teaser: maybe I am afraid to love
- him saying at the coctail party ep 6 that he made a soul search this week and he will try to open up..... and confirmed TO MIKAELA that when he said that he looked straight at her ... and this is why IMO she freaked out
- mikaela crying in her conservative dress (possibly meet the parents)
- him crying in the arms of his mom saying: don't be afraid to love, chris

for me this is the overcome situation with mikaela F1

Last edited by HEA on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:16 pm

More interesting dialogue said in ITM during his date with Mikaela.

"I am a little scared. I'm scared of falling too fast...there's other girls I care about immensely.

I don't think Mik has been hidden at all but interesting how she's been overlooked due to his chemistry with Lyndsey.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:16 pm

LynnTa wrote:something else, Chris also said he wanted a "normal" life. He wanted to find someone to live a normal life with.... Who got the 'normal life Date?"..... Mik

They all say they want a normal life and then usually pick the exact opposite.  giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:25 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
LynnTa wrote:I thought she was just fine before he came and made the remarks . Afterwards that's when she was kinda panicked and sort him out to get an explanation...& the !st question we heard was "what's going on?"

Maybe she was given extra reassurance? I did find it interesting that during the ITM he said "I couldn't express my true feelings (to Mikaela)" or something along those lines. Could mean he's feeling the same way and but couldn't express it in that moment... He also referred to it as the "Mikaela and Chris love story" which is something I have never heard a lead say to their pursuer. All I know is after this episode, it is not obvious at all to me who his frontrunner is when before I only saw the Lyndsey connection.

Obviously anything can happen but previous leads...pretty much all of them...have said they knew who their F1 was early on. Lyndsay has been obvious from early on. Most of the people that I know watching this show have been saying it's Lindsay...until this episode. As I have been saying...right on cue. The editors know what they are doing. It is getting close to the end. People remember things that have just happened and we now have a ramped up connection with Mik along with the obligatory fireworks and make out kiss against the wall. Just in time to muddy the connection with Lyndsay. Trish all over again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:29 pm

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

he also said that he was VERY SERIOUS about their futur.....

for me it is all the same

- him being unable to reciprocate mik love declaration at SD
- him explaining TO HER that he he is SCARED (teaser mum) and tend to close up when he is hearing what HE WANTS TO HEAR
- him saying on the teaser: maybe I am afraid to love
- him saying at the coctail party ep 6 that he made a soul search this week and he will try to open up..... and confirmed TO MIKAELA that when he said that he looked straight at her ... and this is why IMO she freaked out
- mikaela crying in her conservative dress (possibly meet the parents)
- him crying in the arms of his mom saying: don't be afraid to love, chris

for me this is the overcome situation with mikaela F1

Good points! This very well could be the obstacle for Mik and Chris going forward. Him saying "I hope it's not too late" in the season preview also stands out.

I'm also curious about Lyndsey's "I'm not ready to be engaged to Chris. I have to walk away". Red herring? That's a pretty big thing to put in a promo but most viewers aren't going to sleuth that as Lyndsey's voice like we've done here.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Isn't it normal for the F2, 3, 4's connection to start ramping it up to take the heat off the lead and the F1?

The person that had the first connection and had been building on their storyline has been Lyndsey. The diversion people now are Mikaela and Jessie. That is why IMO Mikeala was highlighted last epi to start building the "oh maybe she's the F1" thinking, meanwhile during the episode, Lyndsey's storyline has continued. IMO

IMO, Mik is getting a F2 or at least a distraction edit meanwhile Lyndsey's storyline and connection is still growing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:34 pm

IMO, Mikaela's connection HAS been there from the start too and is getting stronger. Which really isn't a bad thing for the F1.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:35 pm

well if I take my own experience, I usually pick Mikaela at first and changed my mind for lindsey.... I usually do that with F2 and here I was convinced after their extra time it was lindsey

my instinct  says mikaela but I am stirred because of the perfect edit HANG ON and because of the mandatory overcome. I could not find any with mik but now I do see one clearly.

one thing for sure we do not have the same number of episodes as US franchise so we cannot compare IMO the "at this time". With other franchise we would have a 2nd date to confirm. we have none.

I have no doubt that we will have the apple tree picnic date romantic grandparents swear their love to each other hometown date. I am expecting it. and this for me is definitely the dust in our eyes to prove that she is the one.

not bying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:39 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Isn't it normal for the F2, 3, 4's connection to start ramping it up to take the heat off the lead and the F1?

The person that had the first connection and had been building on their storyline has been Lyndsey.  The diversion people now are Mikaela and Jessie.  That is why IMO Mikeala was highlighted last epi to start building the "oh maybe she's the F1" thinking, meanwhile during the episode, Lyndsey's storyline has continued.  IMO

IMO, Mik is getting a F2 or at least a distraction edit meanwhile Lyndsey's storyline and connection is still growing.

Exactly. If Jessie has a date next week I'm sure he will ramp up the connection with her as well even though I see absolutely zero physical chemistry between them up to this point.

As for him opening up...well that applies to all the women not just Michaela. I don't see that as an obstacle for them...I see it as an obstacle for Chris. The age issue is specific only to Lyndsay.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:40 pm

HEA wrote:well if I take my own experience, I usually pick Mikaela at first and changed my mind for lindsey.... I usually do that with F2 and here I was convinced after their extra time it was lindsey

my instinct  says mikaela but I am stirred because of the perfect edit HANG ON and because of the mandatory overcome. I could not find any with mik but now I do see one clearly.

one thing for sure we do not have the same number of episodes as US franchise so we cannot compare IMO the "at this time". With other franchise we would have a 2nd date to confirm. we have none.

I have no doubt that we will have the apple tree picnic date romantic grandparents swear their love to each other hometown date. I am expecting it. and this for me is definitely the dust in our eyes to prove that she is the one.

not bying it.
Same. I had Mik as the frontrunner after episode 1 then switched to Lyndsey after episode 2 or 3, now I just don't know. I'm not looking at this season as if they are following the same outline from a previous season. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:IMO, Mikaela's connection HAS been there from the start too and is getting stronger. Which really isn't a bad thing for the F1.
ITA with you. It was there from the beginning and has progressed. Chris has said so in each of his time with Mik.
Lindsey got the 1st date and the relationship has grown beyond the physical connection. Chris still has reservation about her age. He keeps mentioning that 23 is too young. he said when he was 23 he didn't know what he wanted and he has said he doesn't think that physical chemistry only can make a relationship work. he even said he thinks Lindsey might be trying too hard to be older to "fit" him.......check his reaction to her professing her love... To me these doubts seem deep even in bubble world.

Chris struggles with opening up (his own words) . He said its because he has been on his own for so long. Mik seems to be very good at expressing herself and I think it scares him a bit--JMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu