SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:16 am

i felt taht chris was very very happy to see lindsey and could not stop kissing her

we saw mik on a horse and them talking

we saw chirs kissing catie on a cafe

then we saw chirs holding hand with lindsey before going to meet her parents

then catie intro parents

then mik parents intro

then mike dad/uncle sensitive

then lindsey dad not impressed

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:18 am

Thanks @HEA

I developing a more discerning eye, that's for sure!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:19 am

at this point for me, i am stir that chris is more into lindsey on tonight episode (sand stupid party) and the teaser looked a chirs more into lindsey

but i know for a fact that this can be totally edited

then we know that generally it looks bad but always ends good with the families...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:20 am

Drew is there. Haircut change. He met Chris and had a beer with him and Kevin. Calls Chris the gentle giant, nice, down to earth guy.

Drew knows Catie from before. I guess they are both lawyers. He has a girl friend he is in love with. Annoying Kaitlyn tries to get an AHHH from the audience....falls flat as usual.

Cry count this week...montage of crying...mostly Catie. I on the other hand am laughing again.

Stacy thinks that Catie was crying so much because she had been so confident up to that point and finally realised that she could lose Chris.

All right. I am seriously distracted by the colour of Kaitlyn's face. There are glittery orange curtains behind her and her face is blending right in. Why does she think this looks good? Ugh.

Back to the show. Making fun of Catie and her going to her own little bubble and the 2:1 date and the women opening up and declaring their love.

Stacy isn't surprised Chris kept Catie. She is a good conversationalist and she thinks he picked the right one.

Super fan is annoying me. I think she is trying to work on getting some kind of TV gig. She thinks that opposites attract and that Catie and her over emotion is making up for Chris and his lack of emotion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:20 am

Thank you all for the live commentary! Much appreciated!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:24 am

tatladylu wrote:Thanks @HEA

I developing a more discerning eye, that's for sure!!

don't feel bad... even the oldest sleuters here were convinced that they were right about stacy stamped passport june 2

I definitely know that I can be wrong... tonight made me doubt about myself because i truly saw something with lindsey... chris was eager somehow... plus lindsey picked last at RC is definitely a pack of BS

so we'll see how it turns out. I certainly NOT dismiss mikaela at all... i am still convinced that SM now and what i saw about her crying is her F1

BUT.... I am open that i am wrong and I am okay if i am. I hope they are a happy couple long distance (possibly or not BF/GF) but I doubt it but if I am wrong on that too... again, no big deal.

if i am right about mikaela. then it will be 2 in a row after rachel and bryan.... so who knows? my luck for picking F2 all the time may have turned Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:28 am

no way catie will be top 2.... no freaking way

so we know FOR SURE at 99.99% that pirates girl is MIKAELA as I predicted and sleuthed it was!!! Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 1176891977

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:42 am

You're telling me Stacy didn't make the final 2? I'm shocked.rofl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:45 am

Now analyzing his non existent connection to Jessie. 

Seriously these people are annoying me. They are going on as if tonight magically showed them that Chris and Jessie really had no chemistry. It was that way the whole season!!! Were we watching different shows?

Stacy says that she was never on a group date with Jessie so she is was unsure of their connection, but Jessie was excited about her single date. Clearly  deadhorse . No passion = no relationship.

Drew thinks that Chris picked the three women who are the most into Chris and are the most physical with him.

Talking about HTDs.

Catie... Kaitlyn thinks Chris needs to see her in a more relaxed environment where she feels comfortable. I'm sure he will see a more calm Catie, but I think it is too little, too late.

Lyndsay...Drew thinks she was nervous, but now that she has made it to HTDs she will also be calmer. Only issue will probably be her age.

Michaela...Stacy thinks they have the strongest connection. She roomed with Michaela and said she was always confident coming back from dates. Kaitlyn thinks they seem the most comfortable together. Again, I'm starting to think that there is some overconfidence here. Everything is just too easy.

Who will make it to the final two?

Superfan...Catie and Mik. Thinks Chris always takes the safe route and with the age there are too many ifs with Lyndsay.

Kaitlyn...Lyndsay and Mik...but thinks they are all great and she doesn't know who to chose.

Valentine...same.

Drew...Thinks passion wins it so Catie. Liar. Mik is F2...because it sounds like Micheil F2 from Jasmine's season.

Stacy...Lyndsay and Mik. Thinks Catie and Chris are too opposite.

And that is it for them. For me, tonight solidified that Lyndsay is F1. He wanted her to win SQT on that date so he could have more time with her even though it was clear that Stacy needed that time. She is all nerves and Mik is all confident....too confident. The F1 is usually a nervous wreck and F2 is calmer. It also looks like her HTD will be rough, which is often the case with F1.

Unless something drastic happens, I would be flabbergasted if Lyndsay wasn't F1.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:50 am; edited 4 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:47 am

BlackHalo wrote:You're telling me Stacy didn't make the final 2? I'm shocked.rofl  

Those poor virgins are never chosen.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by purpledino Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:53 am

Has anybody else gotten a little bit of a ...gay.. vibe from Jessie? Explains her not wanting affection with a man, lack of chemistry with Chris... plus IMO she just gives off those vibes

purpledino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:56 am

purpledino wrote:Has anybody else gotten a little bit of a ...gay.. vibe from Jessie? Explains her not wanting affection with a man, lack of chemistry with Chris... plus IMO she just gives off those vibes

Read my posts from the episodes. That is what my co-worker Scott said all night. I was hoping she would be on the after show tonight to explain herself a little bit since some of the things she said could be taken that way. Maybe she will explain better what she meant on the WTA.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu