SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by bachfan218 Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:@bachfan218 I hope they ask Bryan about his plans. That's the main thing I want to know. Also, if Rachel is still planning to be a lawyer when they move to LA or do things with sports, and when they plan to move to LA. Is LA a permanent or temporary move for them? I hope we get some more info about wedding plans in general, and how they will split spending the holidays with family. But maybe I'm hoping for too much laugh out loud.

Yes! I wish Wendy was accepting questions from viewers online because we have some good ones laugh out loud

@zoe06 Interesting! I can see that since he did that photoshoot on the NYC rooftop. I can't wait til we know more about their plans!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Maggenzm Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:03 pm

bachfan218 wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:@bachfan218 I hope they ask Bryan about his plans. That's the main thing I want to know. Also, if Rachel is still planning to be a lawyer when they move to LA or do things with sports, and when they plan to move to LA. Is LA a permanent or temporary move for them? I hope we get some more info about wedding plans in general, and how they will split spending the holidays with family. But maybe I'm hoping for too much laugh out loud.

Yes! I wish Wendy was accepting questions from viewers online because we have some good ones laugh out loud

@zoe06 Interesting! I can see that since he did that photoshoot on the NYC rooftop. I can't wait til we know more about their plans!

I dont think he will do modeling, the man has a doctor degree in Chiropractic medicine. I think he is going to open his own practice in nutrition and natural health and Rachel is still going to be a lawyer. IMO They are just changing location not careers. JMO
Can someone send questions to Wendy She might just ask them..
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bachfan218 wrote:

I dont think he will do modeling, the man has a doctor degree in Chiropractic medicine. I think he is going to open his own practice in nutrition and natural health and Rachel is still going to be a lawyer. IMO They are just changing location not careers. JMO

I really realy hope you are correct as I would prefer them to continue with their current career paths.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:42 pm

zoe06 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bachfan218 wrote:

I really really hope you are correct as I would prefer them to continue with their current career paths.
I agree with you all but hoping not the modeling yet. I really hope they stay in their career fields, at least initially. Cali bar wickedly difficult to pass, they will need some sort of income before that happens. Not sure if CA, is one of the states that has reciprocity with Florida for Chiropractic Medicine, if it is, then may be an easy hurdle for Bryan to get his CA license and set up a practice IMO, esp since he is Spanish speaking. Without the showbiz bug, they can make a very comfortable living and support a family on the income from their careers no matter where in CA they settle in --- IMO. Now if the sports/showbiz/modeling/whatever else, takes off, then the sky will be the limit for them. Or at least not get to caught up in the fame web to the exclusion of ALL else

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:45 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I dont think he will do modeling, the man has a doctor degree in Chiropractic medicine. I think he is going to open his own practice in nutrition and natural health and Rachel is still going to be a lawyer. IMO They are just changing location not careers. JMO
I would prefer they keep their current careers, as well. But I do see them taking opportunities that come their way. I'm all for them making that money. Having three or four kids in the future costs money, and it'd be smart of them to save for the future, especially if LA is temporary. I do remember Rachel saying (maybe it was the Big Boy interview) that she still plans to be a lawyer, but will not turn down opportunities.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bachfan218 wrote:

ITA and I hope he does that instead, he seems very passionate about his profession IMO from what I see on past IG posts. I wouldn't  mind if he dabbled in some modeling because he's HOT laugh out loud but in all seriousness I'd like to see him expand on his career in LA.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:27 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I dont think he will do modeling, the man has a doctor degree in Chiropractic medicine. I think he is going to open his own practice in nutrition and natural health and Rachel is still going to be a lawyer. IMO They are just changing location not careers. JMO
I would prefer they keep their current careers, as well. But I do see them taking opportunities that come their way. I'm all for them making that money. Having three or four kids in the future costs money, and it'd be smart of them to save for the future, especially if LA is temporary. I do remember Rachel saying (maybe it was the Big Boy interview) that she still plans to be a lawyer, but will not turn down opportunities.

yes @Maggenzm, I recall she said that. @Bookworm85 I just checked this online and ---Department of Agriculture says the estimated cost of raising a child from birth through age 17 is $233,610, or as much as almost $14,000 annually, today. Projecting this down five years with inflation, I shudder! That is excluding any kind of college!! Have at it my cuties, I changed my mind, rake in the cash, go for the gold  laugh out loud , but, do it together. They said three or four kids?....oh boy, they will need some serious cash.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:54 pm

a cute pic of Rach with Copper:
hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 21827055_172999546596475_3374828156933373952_n
therachlindsay
One of the main reasons I love coming home
#CopperAsh #girlsbestfriend #ilovemydog #furfriend #throughthickandthin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:22 am

Rachel and Bryan ready for WW!

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Img_2310
hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Img_2311

Source: Bryan and Rachel IG
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 am

Anyone watching live and can narrate what's happening? I had to DVR
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:24 am

sfrank wrote:Rachel and Bryan ready for WW!

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Img_2310
hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Img_2311

Source: Bryan and Rachel IG

Haha! Rachel - feisty as ever. Bryan - calm and just going with the flow. Just an adorable couple!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKimist Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:35 am

Rachel is on KILLING IT!

Wendy is not playing.

She told Rachel that she was too smart to find love on a reality tv show. Wendy pointed out that people called her desperate for an engagement and she question Rachel's reasons for coming on the show.

Rachel was straight forward and said that her friend's signed her up for the show.
Said that she was with the one that she wanted despite the emotional breakup and that it was edited to make her look desperate and that since Wendy watched Love & Hip Hop instead of the Bachelorette she wouldn't know.

Rachel also said that she would turn her into a believer and then cut to commercial.

Bryan's beautiful self is on screen now. I'll be back.

TheKimist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm