SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashion - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:02 pm

The interview is posted on YT: https://youtu.be/iX6ScurPhCo

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

fashion - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:28 pm

@GuardianAngel, got it, thanks. Rachel and Bryan were great. They are soooooooo grounded and pragmatic.  @Quietbreezes I won't be watching again either unless I get a good vibe about another couple. Wendy is a mess....still saying Bryan is a cardiologist after Rachel told her he is the Chiropractor, how rude and thinking she is funny with the money hand sign - urgh!!
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:38 pm

Did you notice how she kept getting basic facts wrong?

That's Wendy. Honestly, on a scale of okay to complete train wreck, when it comes to the Wendy Williams Show, this was actually not bad at all. Because I'll be completely honest, I was terrified leading up to it. But this really was okay and included the typical Wendy mess - not knowing basic facts, getting names wrong, etc.

That said, tacky as she is, I won't lie, I guffawed when she talked about Bryan working Rachel's back right with not a hint of subtlety about what she was referring to. The look on Rachel and Bryan's face was priceless.

Nice to hear that they're still going to work on their original careers. My guess is they're open to the opportunities they could get while being practical to hold onto the careers they've worked hard out for years so they always have that to fall back on if need be.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Thanks @Rachelsseason for posting the video.  Rachel and Bryan handled the interview beautifully. They really are both so articulate and look incredibly good together. Wendy is so unprepared with her info and knowledge....wowza. Regardless I think Rachel represented herself well and so did Bryan.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:08 pm

lleyki wrote:
Did you notice how she kept getting basic facts wrong?

That's Wendy. Honestly, on a scale of okay to complete train wreck, when it comes to the Wendy Williams Show, this was actually not bad at all. Because I'll be completely honest, I was terrified leading up to it. But this really was okay and included the typical Wendy mess - not knowing basic facts, getting names wrong, etc.

That said, tacky as she is, I won't lie, I guffawed when she talked about Bryan working Rachel's back right with not a hint of subtlety about what she was referring to. The look on Rachel and Bryan's face was priceless.

Nice to hear that they're still going to work on their original careers. My guess is they're open to the opportunities they could get while being practical to hold onto the careers they've worked hard out for years so they always have that to fall back on if need be.

I agree. Wendy can be so bad, believe me today went extremely well. She was managed and handled and Brachel came out smelling like a rose. So proud of them.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:21 pm

More Q&A with these two: https://youtu.be/8CecQKO5b3I

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:46 pm

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:48 pm

fashion - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 14 21826983_741067446078174_127299841356201984_n
thebryanabasolo
Thanks to @wendyshow for having us! We had so much fun!#wendywilliams #RnB

Special thanks to @wetherlygroup for the beautiful suit!!
Dress Shirt: @ted_baker

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Rachel looks younger than 32. Life is doing you well when you don't have stress lines that show. She and Bryan are such a striking couple and not look five years apart in age. He keeps saying she keeps him grounded but I think it work both ways for them.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Thank you ladies for the recaps and the positivity. I have high hopes for them.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:08 pm

I think Wendy was being her usual shady self but as skeptical as she was she sees them getting married and having babies! Just all on tv laugh out loud it was cringeworthy at times but as usual R&B came out on top and looked great while doing it. They're a power couple IMO yes
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Loved the interview. Gosh! Rachel looks so happy in the Q & A video. I love happy Rachel beatingheart
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm