SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashion - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by zoe06 Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:06 pm

lleyki wrote:
Did you notice how she kept getting basic facts wrong?

That's Wendy. Honestly, on a scale of okay to complete train wreck, when it comes to the Wendy Williams Show, this was actually not bad at all. Because I'll be completely honest, I was terrified leading up to it. But this really was okay and included the typical Wendy mess - not knowing basic facts, getting names wrong, etc.

That said, tacky as she is, I won't lie, I guffawed when she talked about Bryan working Rachel's back right with not a hint of subtlety about what she was referring to. The look on Rachel and Bryan's face was priceless.

Nice to hear that they're still going to work on their original careers. My guess is they're open to the opportunities they could get while being practical to hold onto the careers they've worked hard out for years so they always have that to fall back on if need be.

I need to know more about this working Rachel's back right, did she really say that, wow, Wendy was really going EVERYWHERE, haven't had a chance to see it so what were their expressions?

zoe06

Back to top Go down

fashion - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:14 pm

zoe06 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Did you notice how she kept getting basic facts wrong?

That's Wendy. Honestly, on a scale of okay to complete train wreck, when it comes to the Wendy Williams Show, this was actually not bad at all. Because I'll be completely honest, I was terrified leading up to it. But this really was okay and included the typical Wendy mess - not knowing basic facts, getting names wrong, etc.

That said, tacky as she is, I won't lie, I guffawed when she talked about Bryan working Rachel's back right with not a hint of subtlety about what she was referring to. The look on Rachel and Bryan's face was priceless.

Nice to hear that they're still going to work on their original careers. My guess is they're open to the opportunities they could get while being practical to hold onto the careers they've worked hard out for years so they always have that to fall back on if need be.

I need to know more about this working Rachel's back right, did she really say that, wow, Wendy was really going EVERYWHERE, haven't had a chance to see it so what were their expressions?

IMO, Bryan was kind of "hmmmmmm" while Rachel was kinda looking like "nope, true as it is, I'm not going to confirm it on this pink couch on national tv". In other words, they were both incredibly professional and composed, no matter what Wendy said.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:32 pm

@Chgohighlife, Rachel didn't verbally confirm it but she totally confirmed it, her look was, "yes and he does it beautifully," with the subtle eyebrows wag. IMO. Bryan's laugh was after seeing Rachel's face. They are so cute and in synch. They are a couple. hehehe
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Interview with Rachel: https://www.self.com/story/rachel-lindsay-interview/amp

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:50 pm

That Q&A is so cute! They really know each other well !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:52 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Interview with Rachel: https://www.self.com/story/rachel-lindsay-interview/amp

Rachelsseason, Great article. Thank you so much for posting. You're so good to us. :Thanktwo

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Interview with Rachel: https://www.self.com/story/rachel-lindsay-interview/amp

The article is dated Sept 20th but I wonder when it was actually conducted. Further proof IMO that they have their life planned. Not only with the location choice, their existing careers, but IMO they may have other opportunities already planned which was the deciding factor in L.A. Just guessing on my part. I got a sense of excitement reading this article! yes They should IMO grab anything that interests them! This show gives contestants chances they never would have realized, so I say go for it.

Because I've taken such risks in the last year, I feel like the sky is the limit for me. I'm still working, and I want to hold onto my legal career—even if Bryan and I leave Dallas and move somewhere else. I really want to tap back into the things that interested me before the show, like sports, and find ways to get involved there. Of course, a wedding is near. I want to have kids—I want four, but Bryan doesn't want that many. It's really an exciting time. I feel like I have such an amazing platform and an amazing partner I can do all of this with. It's scary but exciting at the same time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:07 pm

sfrank wrote:Rachel and Bryan ready for WW!

fashion - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 15 Img_2310
fashion - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 15 Img_2311

Source: Bryan and Rachel IG
Lol at Bryan saying WW should take it easy on them. Gotta love his sense of humor

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  fashion - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 15 1f49b  fashion - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 15 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

The article is dated Sept 20th but I wonder when it was actually conducted. Further proof IMO that they have their life planned. Not only with the location choice, their existing careers, but IMO they may have other opportunities already planned which was the deciding factor in L.A. Just guessing on my part. I got a sense of excitement reading this article! yes They should IMO grab anything that interests them! This show gives contestants chances they never would have realized, so I say go for it.

Because I've taken such risks in the last year, I feel like the sky is the limit for me. I'm still working, and I want to hold onto my legal career—even if Bryan and I leave Dallas and move somewhere else. I really want to tap back into the things that interested me before the show, like sports, and find ways to get involved there. Of course, a wedding is near. I want to have kids—I want four, but Bryan doesn't want that many. It's really an exciting time. I feel like I have such an amazing platform and an amazing partner I can do all of this with. It's scary but exciting at the same time.

You're right as usual. I really totally do not get and am in no way on board with this whole - "go back to your 9-5 jobs" drill but, based upon the top notch representation/teams that have taken Brachel on - I really think/hope good things are on the horizon, know for a fact they are not going quietly into private life from now on and I can't wait to see them do whatever and fall back on their original careers if/when they choose or, need to. What's more likely I think is that those careers will take a different form in LA. Imagination, vision and foresight is critical for those who are trying to guess what they'll do next. I wish we could have a contest but, I'm happy to wait and see.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Thanks for posting the interview. That was my first time, and likely my last time watching the Wendy Williams show. I don't like when an interviewer has not done their homework. At least watch the show, and actually know which one Bryan is. I thought Brachel handled themselves well. At least Wendy believes they will get married.

I'm happy I got my question answered about what Bryan will be doing/is doing. He is pursuing licensure as a chiropractor in LA, and Rachel is going to take the bar to be licensed as a lawyer in LA, and I'm glad they are still keeping their careers. I still think they will pursue opportunities that come their way, and one can have a career and at the same time do other things. Another thing I noticed was that Rachel said the wedding could be in the fall now, which I love, just push that date up. I'm here for it.

Rachel's latest Instagram post is about how Wendy tried it laugh out loud, and how she can't wait to be back and make her a believer.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Both posted on their IG story that they pray for Mexico and Puerto Rico. I like they show they care for others.

Also, from Rachel's story. Looks like they are returning to Dallas.

fashion - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 15 Img_0843
fashion - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 15 Img_0844

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:46 pm

i love the pushed up wedding date. Don't be phased you two continue to focus on your and yoru relationship and it will all work out. prove the haters wrong.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm