SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Maddy wrote:The Nicklaus Children's Hospital Tour
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 21980832_479842682399746_1278606884936351744_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZjvQ23A5hP/?taken-by=teammbrachel

Are we surprised that  Bryan's arm seems to be tucked neatly behind his back?  Thanks @GuardianAngel
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:22 pm

^ it was one of the first clues we sleuthers guessed he was f1: never touching a female fan!
Oh the good old days of f1 sleuthing! yes

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:26 pm

Love this man. He is OTT loving and considerate. In the other picture, he and this tour partner were so far apart they are barely in the same frame. Sorry, it's in his I/G story and I don't know how to bring it over.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:33 pm

Bryan's IG story.  Of course he has to keep his distance. He's a taken man! And we all know who's watching him.... giggling

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 Img_0861

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:37 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Love this man. He is OTT loving and considerate. In the other picture, he and this tour partner were so far apart they are barely in the same frame. Sorry, it's in his I/G story and I don't know how to bring it over.

lolpanda I thought, why are they so far apart?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:07 pm

https://twitter.com/ushcc/status/913206641121689606

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:22 pm

Bryan's so sensitive to how things can be misconstrued in regards to interactions with other women and so very respectful of his arm and hand placement, particularly if Rachel is not around. I love that he continues to be so thoughtful that way.

I do wonder if Bryan being in Miami already means that Rachel won't be able to make it.

Here's info on Rachel's upcoming meet and greet: https://twitter.com/USHCC/status/913206641121689606

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:32 pm

Bryan's event is Thursday nite in Miami
Rachel has to tape the Lip Sync battle with Ben Higgins on Sunday Oct 1 in Burbank, Ca.
https://onsetproductions.com/calendar/details.aspx?showID=467

The Meet and Greet at the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Convention in Dallas is the next day but, I hope they will be together for all their events.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:53 am

Did anyone else laugh out loud at Bryan liking the post of what happens to a man when he's away from his wife because she's working? The post that basically calls men babies without their wife? So adorbs.

This one: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZjyb-aBZOn/?taken-by=thefatjewish (Not PG-13)

It reminds me of how Rachel and Bryan have both basically stressed that they are not built to do long distance. Don't want any parts of it. "Definitely not," as they've both said repeatedly. Lol. They're such cuties.

I know he's gotten flack for it, but I really respect that Bryan took the time off and moved to Dallas, until they re-settle elsewhere. If a couple has the resources to do that? Why wouldn't they do that?

I think/hope it will be so beneficial to their foundation in the long run, and thus their relationship, that the formative months of their relationship, after going public, they were truly able to spend their time focused on and dedicated to each other, getting to know each other in the real world, with fewer things pulling them away from each other. They've now had what will be months together, where his core focus could be the two of them, their relationship, and building their lives/planning-- making sure they are solid and what they both want, etc. I think it's really smart, honestly. Just my opinion. If their bank accounts can allow for this type of thing? Well, then, yas. Because what, they'll now have had from August to almost October in the public eye where he could basically just focus on them/their life? Pretty legit, imo.

Also, Rachel had a girl's night with Sarah Vendal tonight, who just moved to Dallas.

Here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZkckwwDROQ/?taken-by=therachlindsay

For those that are keeping track, she has now favorably discussed in interviews or posted pics in the past couple of weeks (NYFW and after) with: Danielle L., Danielle M., Sarah V., Astrid, Alexis, Whitney, Kristina.... You know. Looks like she's still in strong love or like with a good number of peeps from the franchise, imo.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:34 am

Was this ever posted? Goodness gracious, Brian is so hot!! eyedrool
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:43 am

Bryan got flack for taking time off to move to Dallas? I don’t see why. It’s not a permanent situation for them. Both Bryan and Rachel have said they are trying to merge their lives together after being public with the relationship, and that’s exactly what they’re doing. They’re not about that long-distance life. At least he still has income from the condo, if it’s been rented. I do wonder when they will move to California. I hope we see them at upcoming events together. I just love seeing them together.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:36 am

Mommyof2 wrote:

Was this ever posted?  Goodness gracious, Brian is so hot!!  eyedrool

Wendy thinks Bryan is hot too laugh out loud  She was so shady in this interview but it could have been a lot worse. I believe by the end even Wendy was drawn in by their chemistry and body language. One thing that caught my attention was when Wendy was throwing shade about the difference in pay between a cardiologist and a chiropractor, Bryan laughed and then on the low said "not yet at least"... *snaps* let 'em know Bryan! Your pockets ain't thin laugh out loud But hey Pauldine told us this over the summer but folks don't want to listen. And he can probably make a lot more as a chiropractor in LA IMO. Despite the shade I think Wendy really likes Rachel cause the other thing that caught my attention was Wendy's convo with Rachel during the break. The only thing I could really hear was Wendy telling her that she's going to have to choose. Wendy later implied the convo was about Rachel's career. I hope Rachel doesn't have to choose. She seems to love being a lawyer. But I think she could be successful in the entertainment world with carefully selected projects. She is beautiful, charming, funny, authentic and she has so much charisma...that "it" factor. I hope she's able to thread the needle between her career and these new opportunities that arise. It wont' be easy I'm sure but perhaps being in LA will help relieve some of the stress of having to take time off from work and travel...maybe. Her firm as an office in San Francisco...what if they are letting Rachel open an LA office? That would be cool.

Oh, one last thing that caught my attention in this vid: Rachel's face when Wendy said every girl likes having their back cracked laugh out loud My girl looked like she was reliving a moment especially with the way her leg kept jumping. Her face was like 'if you only knew but I'm classy and professional so I'm gonna be discreet' laugh out loud
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm