SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by zoe06 Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Well I will keep my thoughts to myself!!!!

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:10 pm

zoe06 wrote:Well I will keep my thoughts to myself!!!!

We have to otherwise, GA might have to lock the boards again laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:04 pm

quietbreezes24 wrote:Hand placement and heart emoji tells a lot in that picture. :yes:

They HAD to strategically place the heart emoji or, get an NC17 rating. He's in those shorts that hug everything. I'm an adult, I think I should have been allowed to see.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
quietbreezes24 wrote:Hand placement and heart emoji tells a lot in that picture. :yes:

They HAD to strategically place the heart emoji or, get an NC17 rating. He's in those shorts that hug everything. I'm an adult, I think I should have been allowed to see.

My imagination is working overtime right now with that giant heart he placed there, I think seeing would really tip me over the edge.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:33 pm

You guys thanks for the laughter. Very funny! I am dying!!
That is a hot photo, their chemistry is always fire.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Rachel had to let the ladies, she commented mine and Bryan replied back yours. Women were going wild with thirst in the comment section. I was like Rachel you need to claim your man.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:59 pm

I can seriously get behind the fan who said "I am looking for an app to remove that heart." But I think decency says, leave big hearts alone, I don't want to be blinded. giggling

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:24 pm

Lots of good stuff here! That picture Bryan posted is Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 59 1105969562 I don't generally read the comments section on IG, but I saw a few, and I was cracking up. I liked Rachel and Bryan's comments.

@zoe06 how can you see what Rachel liked on IG? About the wedding plans, I remember their last live IG and the question about when's the wedding. Bryan and Rachel looked at each other and laughed while saying next year. It made me think they might already know the wedding date or have a good idea about when the date will be.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by tclrt Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:Lots of good stuff here! That picture Bryan posted is Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 59 1105969562 I don't generally read the comments section on IG, but I saw a few, and I was cracking up. I liked Rachel and Bryan's comments.

@zoe06 how can you see what Rachel liked on IG? About the wedding plans, I remember their last live IG and the question about when's the wedding. Bryan and Rachel looked at each other and laughed while saying next year. It made me think they might already know the wedding date or have a good idea about when the date will be.
Not zoe but, when you look at IG on your phone, at the bottom is a heart button, click that.  When the new screen opens, there are two tabs at the top that say"You" and "Following". Click the following tab and it will show what was liked by whomever you're following, from most recent down.
tclrt
tclrt

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:03 pm

tclrt wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:Lots of good stuff here! That picture Bryan posted is Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 59 1105969562 I don't generally read the comments section on IG, but I saw a few, and I was cracking up. I liked Rachel and Bryan's comments.

Not zoe but, when you look at IG on your phone, at the bottom is a heart button, click that.  When the new screen opens, there are two tabs at the top that say"You" and "Following". Click the following tab and it will show what was liked by whomever you're following, from most recent down.
Thx for the tip!! I didn't know that!!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BaZj4pPn3C-/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 59 22637518_549002938776167_5334314991828860928_n

oh la la, drops mic!!!

Boy I was not ready for this. Fire

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 59 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 59 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 am

https://twitter.com/sarahspain/status/920662982220279811

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm