SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:35 am

Rachelsseason wrote:https://twitter.com/sarahspain/status/920662982220279811
They are so cute, always in sync in their video talk!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by zoe06 Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:08 am

Bryan just let's her do her thing, she is much more comfortable in this type of spotlight. I love the way he always smiles down at her adoringly. He is so laidback and shy and she is just a spitball firecracker.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:17 pm

zoe06 wrote:Bryan just let's her do her thing, she is much more comfortable in this type of spotlight. I love the way he always smiles down at her adoringly.  He is so laidback and shy and she is just a spitball firecracker.  

Bryan loves skills and actions in Rachel that a lesser man would feel the need to compete with or stifle. It’s more than maturity, it’s selflessness, consideration, understanding and love. Plus, it’s smart because it propels them forward. They look at each other with love and admiration and never over talk each other which is truly next level.

One more thing, I don’t think there’s a wedding date because I always sense Bryan wants it televised and perhaps Rachel does too but, she is a skilled negotiator who knows how to hide it. It’s dicey too with her dad and with two other couples pending. Plus, honestly she has to respect her clock, not ABC’s. She looks like a girl but, she’s not. I can never get over how young they both look. Easily late twenties.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:08 pm

I actually think that Rachel doesn't want  tv wedding from the live IG Rachel is done, I think she says what she says because she may be contractually obligated.  The way in my opnion she has been treated by Bach nation and some of the producers who were once on board and only recently have gotten back on board has been telling to me.  The attacks not only coming from the fans, but former contestants, and most media sources is why when she was on the live IG she looked slightly panicked. IMO How she responded to the question in the live iG that she is so happy the cameras are gone said a lot to me as well as her response to Dean's questions about all of the negativity they received it has all been harder for her. SHe is extremely hesistant to put herself and them back out there again and honestly I don't blame her.

SHe is loving the life their are building together away from the cameras. IMO  I think that Rachel is greatful to the show for leading her to Bryan and allowing her a platform to promote causes that she cares about but outside of that she has her love and future husband and wants it all over with.  I just think if she could have gotten to Bryan without the show and she could do it all over again she wouldn't have done it, they both truly came on to find each other and now that they have Rachel's like I'm good. IMO

Last edited by zoe06 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:11 pm

Bryan’s tbt picture:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bacti3sHmpV/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 60 58093010

Rachel’s fall OOTD:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bac3jtLDu2b/?taken-by=therachlindsay
hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 60 8d06a710
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:47 am

Rachel looks so good in that pic. It just reminds me about what a lot of fans who have met her in person have said that she is a lot prettier, skinnier and tinier in person. People who met and saw them at the LipSync battle kept sayinng that.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:56 am

Bookworm85 wrote:Bryan’s tbt picture:
hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 60 58093010

Rachel’s fall OOTD:
hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 60 8d06a710

Bryan's smile is perfect. I wonder if he had braces growing up because his teeth are that nice! Lookin like a toothpaste ad laugh out loud

And of course Rachel looks great in her OOTD post. I'd love to know what nude lipstick she's wearing because it really suits her skin tone.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:24 pm

bachfan218 wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:Bryan’s tbt picture:

Rachel’s fall OOTD:

Bryan's smile is perfect. I wonder if he had braces growing up because his teeth are that nice! Lookin like a toothpaste ad laugh out loud

And of course Rachel looks great in her OOTD post. I'd love to know what nude lipstick she's wearing because it really suits her skin tone.

Brian is a very good looking guy, and that smile...
I too would love to know the name of the lipstick, it really looks good on her. about her skin, do we know what she uses? Her skin is flawless!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:39 pm

@Maggenzm I wish we knew what her skincare routine is! I haven't found anything, and I've been patiently waiting for her to post something. Maybe more comments about it on her IG will get her to post one? question
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Likely, in the genes, Constance seems to enjoy a similar trait.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:00 pm

they have been fairly quiet on IG, its sad that I really want an IG story.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:47 pm

zoe06 wrote:they have been fairly quiet on IG, its sad that I really want an IG story.
Rachel posted a story a few hours ago. A pic of her with a friend: "belated birthday dinner..." I don't know how to bring these things over.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm