SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cocoa Kisses Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:@Kolormiblnd  @Cocoa Kisses ha ha I've had a gut feeling that something was up for a while now...especially after she posted that pic of them with her father. That weekend she tweeted about the risk being worth the reward and liked a wedding gown pic and there was something else but I can't remember laugh out loud. All circumstantial evidence though laugh out loud I feel like they are closer than ever yet more private (if that makes sense), or perhaps more protective is better, with their relationship on social media. Anyways, they just look insanely happy especially with their posts and comments about Rachel's fur baby. If you didn't know any better you'd think they were talking about their actual child. It's beyond cute

SAME!!! To further add to your circumstantial evidence, if I remember correctly that was around the time they started posting less. I definitely think they’ve gotten closer and more protective of their relationship IMO. I’m just so thankful it wasn’t just me along this line of thinking.

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:22 pm

@Cocoa Kisses you're not alone laugh out loud meanwhile, Rachel just posted an interesting IG story. Looks like Bryan is filming something in or near the kitchen.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Wonder what this is about?

Rachel's IG story

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 71 Img_0915

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Looks like a photoshoot or he was filming something. Maybe that's the reason he stayed back an extra day in LA.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:56 pm

I was wondering if it is video of properties? Residential or Business?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:12 pm

I wonder if they are filming an interview. I hope we find out soon. Also, RS did an interview with Astrid, and there was some interesting information. Astrid told this story about when she went to visit Rachel on her season, her and Bryan had the same limo driver, and that driver talked Bryan up for like 20 minutes, saying how attractive he was, and how he was the nicest guy. So she told Rachel that she thought she would like him and she had a good feeling about him. Astrid said Rachel would have picked Bryan regardless. She also said that Bryan treats Rachel so well and she loves seeing her so happy. She said she didn’t realize that she spoiled Rachel’s season until other people told her. Rachel wasn’t mad at her. She thought it was funny.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:38 pm

This is so sweet ! Bryan sent a nice message to a friend's daughter, saying even thiugh now Rachel is his queen, the girl is still his princess. I wish someone can bring the video over.

https://instagram.com/p/Bat51t_g3t4/

The comments are worth reading for RnB fans too. IMO.

melaniedeligioAbsolute sweetness when Bachelorette winner season 13 and friend @thebryanabasolo with his queen @therachlindsay sends a message to Jae reassuring her that she's still his princess...the smile on her face was priceless and we'll never forget!!! Thanks B @thebryanabasolo !! Again, congrats you guys- you're such a STUNNING couple and look so incredibly happy!! Tony and I couldn't be happier for you!! You deserve it all! (heart emoji) Cheers! (emoji)Hope to see y'all soon!! xxxx #sweetnessoverload
themiamimamiOmg! This is too cute!! Ugh my cuz is awesome! (Emoji)

melaniedeligio@themiamimami I know!!!! I melted and Jae wouldn't stop smiling laugh out loud. She still remembers when he said she was his princess on her 6th birthday so that right there just made her smile from ear to ear!! She always loved Bryan from way back- we all did and still do. He's such a great guy with a huge heart and we're so happy for him! And you're just like him!!! (emoji)@themiamimami
thebryanabasoloAwww! Such a sweet post @melaniedeligio!! (emoji) So glad I could make Jaela’s day! Miss you guys!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:05 am

sdmom wrote:This is so sweet ! Bryan sent a nice message to a friend's daughter, saying even thiugh now Rachel is his queen, the girl is still his princess. I wish someone can bring the video over.

https://instagram.com/p/Bat51t_g3t4/

The comments are worth reading for RnB fans too. IMO.

melaniedeligioAbsolute sweetness when Bachelorette winner season 13 and friend @thebryanabasolo with his queen @therachlindsay sends a message to Jae reassuring her that she's still his princess...the smile on her face was priceless and we'll never forget!!! Thanks B @thebryanabasolo !! Again, congrats you guys- you're such a STUNNING couple and look so incredibly happy!! Tony and I couldn't be happier for you!! You deserve it all! (heart emoji) Cheers! (emoji)Hope to see y'all soon!! xxxx #sweetnessoverload
themiamimamiOmg! This is too cute!! Ugh my cuz is awesome! (Emoji)

melaniedeligio@themiamimami I know!!!! I melted and Jae wouldn't stop smiling laugh out loud. She still remembers when he said she was his princess on her 6th birthday so that right there just made her smile from ear to ear!! She always loved Bryan from way back- we all did and still do. He's such a great guy with a huge heart and we're so happy for him! And you're just like him!!! (emoji)@themiamimami
thebryanabasoloAwww! Such a sweet post @melaniedeligio!! (emoji) So glad I could make Jaela’s day! Miss you guys!
Thx for sharing this!!! So sweet!! And the comments are great! I love seeing/hearing RnB in relaxed settings like this!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Happy Friday!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbCkMi2nMM4/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:57 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:Happy Friday!!!

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 71 Img_0916

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:59 pm

I love this picture of them! It’s candid, relaxed, and they both look very happy. TGIF everyone Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 71 1176891977
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:10 pm

bachfan218 wrote:

I love this picture of them! It’s candid, relaxed, and they both look very happy. TGIF everyone Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 71 1176891977

Me too, their interlaced fingers, their genuine smiles and her holding on to his arm and he's leaning into her body.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm