SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:35 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette I thought this was a 'garbage' article until I saw the pics and then "Hmmmm". Matty as a dad would be hilarious!

Yeah I saw the pics yesterday and thought "hmmm" but didn't post because I hate it when a skinny woman has a big lunch and is immediately assumed to be pregnant (laugh out loud) but there's something about the way she's posing side-on that makes me suspect she wants people to notice.  

DM ran another article today (link) which stated Laura wasn't drinking at the event and their behaviour "aroused suspicion".  At 32 and in a happy relationship she'd be thinking about babies I would imagine and since they're living together now it doesn't seem out of the question IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:19 am

OK looks like she's drinking wine here so presumably not with child.  

As you were.  Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 6 6xaJhxi

Source

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 6 PwZL7M2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:46 pm

LOL. Guy Fieri on a plate!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:46 am

@Bobette its very easy to have a glass of wine in front of you and not drink it, or palm it off to your partner, she's not off the hook yet laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:38 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette its very easy to have a glass of wine in front of you and not drink it, or palm it off to your partner, she's not off the hook yet laugh out loud

I actually thought exactly the same thing.  laugh out loud  Her glass is almost empty in the group shot - filled it up for the closeup photo and then tipped it into Matty's maybe?  Also the timing is suspicious IMO with it being the day after the other photos were published. Suspect Then again if she IS pregnant she'll cop a lot of flak for seemingly drinking even if she wasn't actually, IYKWIM... TWT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:41 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette its very easy to have a glass of wine in front of you and not drink it, or palm it off to your partner, she's not off the hook yet laugh out loud

I actually thought exactly the same thing.  laugh out loud  Her glass is almost empty in the group shot - filled it up for the closeup photo and then tipped it into Matty's maybe?  Also the timing is suspicious IMO with it being the day after the other photos were published. Suspect Then again if she IS pregnant she'll cop a lot of flak for seemingly drinking even if she wasn't actually, IYKWIM... TWT.
Nah, bloggers do it all the time, they pretend to drink when people are speculating that they’re pregnant, then when they announce they do a whole “ha ha, fooled you” thing if anyone calls them out about it. I’m a little surprised though, I had Matty pegged as being a bit traditional and wanting to be married before having kids. Don’t know why though, he did go on a dating show twice to find a partner, so probably not that traditional  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:57 pm

I think Matty is quite traditional but if this is the next step, so be it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:54 pm

Laura sure seems smitten with her baby nephew these days, so I do think she's no longer shy around kids, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:16 am

It's true. Laura is pregnant! Couple expecting baby in June after a heartbreaking miscarriage in July.

It's in the Daily Telegraph. Sorry can't link as I an reading from the app. Daily Mail will definitely be reporting this pretty soon.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:29 am

Enough wrote:It's true. Laura is pregnant! Couple expecting baby in June after a heartbreaking miscarriage in July.

It's in the Daily Telegraph. Sorry can't link as I an reading from the app. Daily Mail will definitely be reporting this pretty soon.

Ah ha!  I knew it.  Congrats to them, I think they'll make great parents (though between a new baby and a breakfast radio gig, Matty may never sleep again laugh out loud).  They'll probably find the lifestyle change a bit of a shock but then what new parent doesn't.

I can't access the whole article (no account) but the preview reads:

Bachelor baby bliss for Matty J and Laura

It is the best Christmas present Matty Johnson and Laura Byrne could have hoped for. After suffering a heartbreaking miscarriage earlier this year, the Bachelor couple are excited to family they are 15 weeks pregnant with their first child.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:50 am

Matty J breakfast gig is only for the summer. Just Dec and part of Jan

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Awesome news! His mom must be so excited to have another grandchild, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
limoncello
LeapofFaith
Kas_256
Agent99
Enough