SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:58 pm

If I'm reading this right, she reactivated her IG today that we know of? Nov 19th it was still deactivated.

@sdmom nice catch. I find it happens a lot, they change the SM to their real name. I wouldn't be surprised if she switches to the one you found.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:25 am

Looking through her IG pictures I noticed something: she wears a simple gold band on her LEFT middle finger. You can see it upthread too. That can help us in future sleuthing, imo. She seems to have a tattoo of cross on her RIGHT hand under the pinkie, but I am not 100 sure about that.

ETA: I corrected my pos. I got the right and left mixed. Sorry!

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:35 am

I went back to look at that new "RebeccaKufrin" IG account and it still looks fake to me. It only has one follower but is following a lot of BN past and present cast members. When you trace that one follower "Aftertherose" it takes you to a bach/bachette blog but not ours. See the screen shot below:
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen10

Do you still think it might be her/'s?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:44 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:I went back to look at that new "RebeccaKufrin" IG account and it still looks fake to me. It only has one follower but is following a lot of BN past and present cast members. When you trace that one follower "Aftertherose" it takes you to a bach/bachette blog but not ours. See the screen shot below:
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen10

Do you still think it might be her/'s?

That account was created before the filming ended. I noticed that account a few weeks ago but didn't report it because I think it's irrelevant.
There are several different possibilities.
1) She created before she went on the show and planned to switch to this account after the show
2) She created that account because she didn't want the others to have that ID. But she did not plan to use it, just to avoid others using it
3) Someone heard she is on the show and creates it. Maybe thinking about she will pay to buy this account (?) laugh out loud or for other purposes
4) Someone created it a long time ago for irrelevant reasons.

It's hard to say. Time will tell.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:50 am

sdmom wrote:Looking through her IG pictures I noticed something: she wears a simple gold band on her right middle finger. You can see it upthread too. That can help us in future sleuthing, imo. She seems to have a tattoo of cross on her left hand under the pinkie, but I am not 100 sure about that.
I'm almost postive I noticed that ring on her finger during the dog group date and mentioned I couldn't make out a ring on finger of motorcyle girl. (cause I think it's her) It was either that or saw a ring on finger of motorcycle girl and couldn't find one on her finger in public group date photos.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:31 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
sdmom wrote:Looking through her IG pictures I noticed something: she wears a simple gold band on her right middle finger. You can see it upthread too. That can help us in future sleuthing, imo. She seems to have a tattoo of cross on her left hand under the pinkie, but I am not 100 sure about that.
I'm almost postive I noticed that ring on her finger during the dog group date and mentioned I couldn't make out a ring on finger of motorcyle girl. (cause I think it's her) It was either that or saw a ring on finger of motorcycle girl and couldn't find one on her finger in public group date photos.

You can see the ring here on the group date

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3965945/arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date-07/

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_1011

This is the best I can get of the motorcycle girl. I see something like a ring but on the left hand?
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-first-look-see-arie-ladies-180910882.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=wa

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_1012

Sorry I corrected my original post. The band is on her left hand and the possible tattoo of cross is on her right hand

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:41 am

It wasn't this photo I was trying to decipher. It was the shot TMZ caught two months ago of that date. I couldn't make a ring out in that one.  I'll have to look at new promo in slow motion as she does throw her hands up and see if I can spot a ring.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:49 am

@mprssdbyu you mean from this link?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/25/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-motorcycle-date/

I can't see a ring, but look at her right hand, can you make out a tattoo of cross?

Her tattoo
https://instagram.com/p/BUVQYFUBgFF/

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_1013

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:55 am

sdmom wrote:@mprssdbyu you mean from this link?

I can't see a ring, but look at her right hand, can you make out a tattoo of cross?
Yes, that's the photo I was looking at a few weeks ago trying to find a ring after I saw it on group date. You know what's funny. If it was TPTB, I would think those two photos TMZ posted were two different girls. Rebecca doesn't have those highlighted streaks in her hair shown in second pic and as Kasha mentioned, the part isn't the same. But yes, I do see what appears to be a very small tatoo on her right hand. I can barely make it out but I do see something. Good catch.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:58 am

sdmom wrote:@mprssdbyu you mean from this link?

Her tattoo
https://instagram.com/p/BUVQYFUBgFF/

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_1013

I can see the cross tattoo on the side of her hand (above her pinkie finger)  Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

Zoomed in
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 23843435_10212940519541610_3832495338757274389_n
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 0925-arie-luyendyk-jr-the-bachelor-motorcycle-backgrid-4

Out of all the girls sleuthed, I initially thought maybe Caroline and then Becca when looking at her hair color and length when sleuthing back HERE when the pics were posted. The cross tattoo matches imo and confirms it for me that it's Becca. Well done @sdmom  thumbsup

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:24 am

WOW you guys are good!!!! was Becca the first ID for the season then??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:35 am

Thanks @AllAboutLove, I will put that in ink on the filming schedule now. Awesome matching it up as a positive match for that date. Wasn't that the one that met his family in Arizona and had the date at his place? Or am I confusing a few dates in there??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger